GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2017, 08:32   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Muhammadsaqib11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: pakistan
Posts: 2,235
Member: 1602407
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1648061
Thanks Meter: 346
i am facing problem to visit the support area for infinity cm2 help


when use shell and press enter support area, new page open instead of support area like below,
Support Area access procedure improved

when press infinity online services new page open
https://www.infinity-box.com/service.php#2

will anybody tell me how to access support and download area?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 23:25   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 24,895
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammadsaqib11 View Post
when use shell and press enter support area, new page open instead of support area like below,
Support Area access procedure improved

when press infinity online services new page open
https://www.infinity-box.com/service.php#2

will anybody tell me how to access support and download area?
Please click here https://www.infinity-box.com/service.php#2 and read instruction how to access support area.
Result ?
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityHelp For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 07:39   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Muhammadsaqib11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: pakistan
Posts: 2,235
Member: 1602407
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1648061
Thanks Meter: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityHelp View Post
Please click here https://www.infinity-box.com/service.php#2 and read instruction how to access support area.
Result ?
yes recovered my password and now i can access to support.
but sir where is flash file download area i didnt find after sign in.

help please
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 08:23   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 24,895
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammadsaqib11 View Post
yes recovered my password and now i can access to support.
but sir where is flash file download area i didnt find after sign in.

help please
Now click here please - Support Area access procedure improved
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityHelp For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 09:10   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Muhammadsaqib11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: pakistan
Posts: 2,235
Member: 1602407
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1648061
Thanks Meter: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityHelp View Post
i downloaded the torrent file from here
Flash Files Infinity Box/Dongle Torrent support

but i am searching the real support page instead of torrent..
the torrent contains a few files, as i know the real support area contains a lot of flash files.
or can you provide me the latest torrent that contains all data uploaded to the main server?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:29   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 24,895
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammadsaqib11 View Post
i downloaded the torrent file from here
Flash Files Infinity Box/Dongle Torrent support

but i am searching the real support page instead of torrent..
the torrent contains a few files, as i know the real support area contains a lot of flash files.
or can you provide me the latest torrent that contains all data uploaded to the main server?
Click here to see how to find support area with flash files - Support Area access procedure improved

Result ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:29   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 24,895
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammadsaqib11 View Post
i downloaded the torrent file from here
Flash Files Infinity Box/Dongle Torrent support

but i am searching the real support page instead of torrent..
the torrent contains a few files, as i know the real support area contains a lot of flash files.
or can you provide me the latest torrent that contains all data uploaded to the main server?
Click here to see how to find support area with flash files - Support Area access procedure improved

Result ?
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityHelp For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 14:28   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Muhammadsaqib11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: pakistan
Posts: 2,235
Member: 1602407
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1648061
Thanks Meter: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityHelp View Post
Click here to see how to find support area with flash files - Support Area access procedure improved

Result ?
yup now my problem solved.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 22:53   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 24,895
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammadsaqib11 View Post
yup now my problem solved.
Very good !
This theread is a good example for other users.
Just read instruction and everything will be Ok !
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InfinityHelp For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:54.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.28407 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO