GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   I wnated to check iphone lock status but is no more there any help? (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/i-wnated-check-iphone-lock-status-but-no-more-there-any-help-1706080/)

lionfinger2007 08-27-2013 15:51

I wnated to check iphone lock status but is no more there any help?
 
I want to check iphone lock status now with my ios and found out that the service is no more there any help?

lionfinger2007 08-28-2013 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionfinger2007 (Post 9686119)
I want to check iphone lock status now with my ios and found out that the service is no more there any help?

Does it mean there no help from the supporters about this issue?

Dzelailai 08-28-2013 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionfinger2007 (Post 9687627)
Does it mean there no help from the supporters about this issue?

carrier check server is down for now.
wait until it is rectified fully.

InfinitySupport 08-28-2013 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionfinger2007 (Post 9686119)
I want to check iphone lock status now with my ios and found out that the service is no more there any help?

iPhone imei check service is temporary suspended/ Once we will be able to provide good, stable and cheap service - we will restore it.

lionfinger2007 08-29-2013 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinitySupport (Post 9689250)
iPhone imei check service is temporary suspended/ Once we will be able to provide good, stable and cheap service - we will restore it.

Please which service will I use now for I need this badly please?

InfinitySupport 08-31-2013 21:42

Hello,

Imei check service is back, you can use it via Infinity Online Service.

lionfinger2007 09-02-2013 06:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinitySupport (Post 9689250)
iPhone imei check service is temporary suspended/ Once we will be able to provide good, stable and cheap service - we will restore it.

You said cheap service but the price before is 4 credit but now is 7 credit, is it how you calculate cheap?

lionfinger2007 09-03-2013 06:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionfinger2007 (Post 9698966)
You said cheap service but the price before is 4 credit but now is 7 credit, is it how you calculate cheap?

Does all the supporters kept quiet on this?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:23.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.17223 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO