GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2019, 22:03   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: IN THE KERNEL
Posts: 221
Member: 2545468
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 62

thanks for the infinite equipment update !!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 09:05   #17 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Algeria
Posts: 85
Member: 2287326
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12
I need to recover the phonebook from a “huawei ascend g7500” with sc8810 chip.
It’s stuck on Huawei logo What can I do?
It is not supported by infinity box!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 12:30   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 543
Member: 1109337
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 168
starmobile play click LTE frp not done

logs say OK but on actual phone frp still not removed
please fix on next update
thanks

Code:
Operation : Format FS / Reset Settings [ v2.00r2 ]
Mode : Reset FRP

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC9832E_BASE : SC9832E_eMMC_1GB_RS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Wipe Ok : FRP

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:53

Operation : Format FS / Reset Settings [ v2.00r2 ]
Mode : Default [ Reset Settings + FRP ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC9832E_BASE : SC9832E_eMMC_1GB_RS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Wipe Ok : UserData
Wipe Ok : Cache
Wipe Ok : FRP  

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Done!
Elapsed: 00:01:02
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 13:04   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hitech care's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ek India Happy Wala.. :-)
Posts: 2,561
Member: 1834832
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,233
Is Anyone Check Read Sec Info. As I Checked With 2 Phones But No Changes In Log (Not Found Anywhere Written Read Sec Info : Enable/Yes)

As Well As Txt Also Same On Both Mode After Tick Sec Info N Without Tick SEC Info...


With Tick Read SEC Info
Operation : Identify [ v2.00r2 ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : Micromax : Micromax Q402+
Sending Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ...
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ...
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Device info :
Patch Level : NRD90M
Display ID : MMX_Q402+_000_0118_V3.0_070818
Ver. CodeName : REL
Ver. Release : 7.0
Sec. Patch : 2018-06-05
Build Time : 1533643027
Product Model : Micromax Q402+
Product Brand : Micromax
Product Name : Q402Plus
Product Device : Q402Plus
Product Board : Micromax
Product Manfct : Micromax
Board Platform : sc8830
Product Info : Q402Plus

UserData : STATE : ENCRYPTION


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:37


Without Sec. Info Tick Log

Operation : Identify [ v2.00r2 ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : Micromax : Micromax Q402+
Sending Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ...
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ...
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Device info :
Patch Level : NRD90M
Display ID : MMX_Q402+_000_0118_V3.0_070818
Ver. CodeName : REL
Ver. Release : 7.0
Sec. Patch : 2018-06-05
Build Time : 1533643027
Product Model : Micromax Q402+
Product Brand : Micromax
Product Name : Q402Plus
Product Device : Q402Plus
Product Board : Micromax
Product Manfct : Micromax
Board Platform : sc8830
Product Info : Q402Plus

UserData : STATE : PLAIN


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:34


(Note :- About User Area State Is Different As I Take 2nd Info After Format Device)
Read Sec. Info For Read IMEI N Check NV Status Right...?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 13:17   #20 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hitech care's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ek India Happy Wala.. :-)
Posts: 2,561
Member: 1834832
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by wohlstand View Post
logs say OK but on actual phone frp still not removed
please fix on next update
thanks

Code:
Operation : Format FS / Reset Settings [ v2.00r2 ]
Mode : Reset FRP

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC9832E_BASE : SC9832E_eMMC_1GB_RS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Wipe Ok : FRP

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:53

Operation : Format FS / Reset Settings [ v2.00r2 ]
Mode : Default [ Reset Settings + FRP ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC9832E_BASE : SC9832E_eMMC_1GB_RS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Wipe Ok : UserData
Wipe Ok : Cache
Wipe Ok : FRP  

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Done!
Elapsed: 00:01:02

Try Forced Mode....
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 13:51   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
nessyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: zimbabwe south africa
Posts: 1,413
Member: 1866877
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1681933
Thanks Meter: 659
YES SEC INFO IS NOT SHOWING

Code:
Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_512MB_RS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

UserData : STATE : DAMAGED


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:42

Operation : Identify [ v2.00r2 ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_512MB_RS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

UserData : STATE : DAMAGED


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:27
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 14:12   #22 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Posts: 345
Member: 10168
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 136
CM2SP2 r1 has a Security tab but it's missing on CM2SP2 r2.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 14:35   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hitech care's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ek India Happy Wala.. :-)
Posts: 2,561
Member: 1834832
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim.mahoney View Post
CM2SP2 r1 has a Security tab but it's missing on CM2SP2 r2.

Will Update In Upcoming Ver
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 18:11   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,948
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaki Bouzidson View Post
I need to recover the phonebook from a “huawei ascend g7500” with sc8810 chip.
It’s stuck on Huawei logo What can I do?
It is not supported by infinity box!
Can't find anything about this model at all.
Does it even try connect to PC? Give to log connection string?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 18:12   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,948
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by nessyb View Post
YES SEC INFO IS NOT SHOWING

Code:
Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_512MB_RS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

UserData : STATE : DAMAGED


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:42

Operation : Identify [ v2.00r2 ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_512MB_RS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

UserData : STATE : DAMAGED


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:27
SecInfo will be shown during enabled ReadInfo only. Platform-specific.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JayDi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2019, 18:17   #26 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,948
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitech care View Post
Is Anyone Check Read Sec Info. As I Checked With 2 Phones But No Changes In Log (Not Found Anywhere Written Read Sec Info : Enable/Yes)

As Well As Txt Also Same On Both Mode After Tick Sec Info N Without Tick SEC Info...


With Tick Read SEC Info
Code:
Operation : Identify [ v2.00r2 ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : Micromax : Micromax Q402+
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Device info : 
Patch Level    : NRD90M
Display ID     : MMX_Q402+_000_0118_V3.0_070818
Ver. CodeName  : REL
Ver. Release   : 7.0
Sec. Patch     : 2018-06-05
Build Time     : 1533643027
Product Model  : Micromax Q402+
Product Brand  : Micromax
Product Name   : Q402Plus
Product Device : Q402Plus
Product Board  : Micromax
Product Manfct : Micromax
Board Platform : sc8830
Product Info   : Q402Plus

UserData : STATE : ENCRYPTION


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:37

Without Sec. Info Tick Log

Code:
Operation : Identify [ v2.00r2 ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : Micromax : Micromax Q402+
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Device info : 
Patch Level    : NRD90M
Display ID     : MMX_Q402+_000_0118_V3.0_070818
Ver. CodeName  : REL
Ver. Release   : 7.0
Sec. Patch     : 2018-06-05
Build Time     : 1533643027
Product Model  : Micromax Q402+
Product Brand  : Micromax
Product Name   : Q402Plus
Product Device : Q402Plus
Product Board  : Micromax
Product Manfct : Micromax
Board Platform : sc8830
Product Info   : Q402Plus

UserData : STATE : PLAIN


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:34

(Note :- About User Area State Is Different As I Take 2nd Info After Format Device)
Read Sec. Info For Read IMEI N Check NV Status Right...?
Please, use CODE tag for logs. It really makes things more easy for reading.

Info about security will read with both - ReadInfo and SecInfo enabled.
Read SecInfo for android, lower than 8, not possible in pre-release Rx versions.

Data state changed after format, it okay until first boot ( if factory-enabled ) or because user set it forcedly.

In some cases state shown as DAMAGED because SPRD default FS is very ugly and made in uncommon way ( probably for resource saving and other cheap tricks to make that thing work faster )
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 18:22   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,948
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by wohlstand View Post
logs say OK but on actual phone frp still not removed
please fix on next update
thanks

Code:
Operation : Format FS / Reset Settings [ v2.00r2 ]
Mode : Reset FRP

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC9832E_BASE : SC9832E_eMMC_1GB_RS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Wipe Ok : FRP

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:53

Operation : Format FS / Reset Settings [ v2.00r2 ]
Mode : Default [ Reset Settings + FRP ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC9832E_BASE : SC9832E_eMMC_1GB_RS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Wipe Ok : UserData
Wipe Ok : Cache
Wipe Ok : FRP  

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Done!
Elapsed: 00:01:02
After Forced one mode - does device startup in SetupWizzard or not?
Does after operation finish - it show Erasing circle?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 18:22   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
PASSIONATE_BOYS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Infinity-Box Support India-
Posts: 8,912
Member: 541591
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611509
Thanks Meter: 6,978
Donate money to this user
Hello,
Info about security will read when selected options - ReadInfo and SecInfo.

Br.
Infinity-Box Team.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 18:26   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 506
Member: 2581848
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 227
Created by Infinity-Box (c) 2019
Chinese Miracle II : MediaTek Service Module
Device Info file : _Android_info.txt

Patch Level : O11019
Display ID : Digicel_DL501_V8.0_20181023
Ver. CodeName : REL
Ver. Release : 8.1.0
Sec. Patch : 2018-09-05
Build Time : 1540294607
Product Model : DL501
Product Brand : Digicel
Product Name : DL501
Product Device : DL501
Product Manfct : TEM
Product Info : k39tv1_bsp_1g
Product Board : DL501
Board Platform : mt6739
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 18:52   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rebainoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,265
Member: 231728
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 1,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDi View Post
If you select PAC as FDL base - you dont need select anything more, if you select fdl1/fdl2 - they must be exactly fdl files, not pac or anything else.
may be you can add auto create loaders (*.fg) from PAC file to get smal size in future update
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:38.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.44973 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO