GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2018, 16:06   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ukraine Khmelnytsky
Posts: 890
Member: 1558427
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 629
Infinity how to support redmi note 5 pro?


Xiaomi reset Account:
Code:
1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. PRESS and HOLD BOTH VOLUME KEYS!
3. Insert USB cable. In some cases require use EDL cable or TP to force EDL mode!

Wait for phone...
Device Found!
Initialize ... 
Handshake passed!
ID_BLOCK_I : FFA648A5
ID_BLOCK_S : 049BED48
ID_BLOCK_L : 362E36B4D338126B565C7EB0C339EDC3
ID_BLOCK_L : 69F2B9CCCFADECB0D3031A3EB8031F98
Use CM2 Internal Loader

ERROR : Prepare target failed! Unsupported yet CPU!
INFO : Send log and report.log to support! Include device info also!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
 
Old 10-19-2018, 17:42   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,948
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolumb View Post
Xiaomi reset Account:
Code:
1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. PRESS and HOLD BOTH VOLUME KEYS!
3. Insert USB cable. In some cases require use EDL cable or TP to force EDL mode!

Wait for phone...
Device Found!
Initialize ... 
Handshake passed!
ID_BLOCK_I : FFA648A5
ID_BLOCK_S : 049BED48
ID_BLOCK_L : 362E36B4D338126B565C7EB0C339EDC3
ID_BLOCK_L : 69F2B9CCCFADECB0D3031A3EB8031F98
Use CM2 Internal Loader

ERROR : Prepare target failed! Unsupported yet CPU!
INFO : Send log and report.log to support! Include device info also!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
My friend, according your fake advertizing for ex-cstool before ( link )
I strongly advise you NOT upgrade software versions of CM2 line anymore.
Bye.
 
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JayDi For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 10-21-2018, 08:09   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ukraine Khmelnytsky
Posts: 890
Member: 1558427
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 629
Dear friend, first you pointed to the Avatar pro.
Then I did not indicate that your program works worse, so that do not do anti-advertising for you.
But if it sometimes works worse, then this is an oversight of developers, is not it?

-Secondly, I am the user of your program and bought the support for 2 years, but you made a paid SM module.
And now do you limit me to support?
I asked you as a user of your program!

I not only asked you this, because I am engaged in repairs and my right to require developers to support programs for which I pay them money.

Last edited by Kolumb; 10-21-2018 at 08:19.
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kolumb For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2018, 08:23   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ukraine Khmelnytsky
Posts: 890
Member: 1558427
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 629
look here


BST Dongle how to support redmi note 5 pro?
Avator Pro Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Dont suport

I demand a response from everyone as well as from you
 
Old 10-21-2018, 16:07   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
princesaddam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside Infinity
Posts: 1,602
Member: 1010626
Status: Offline
Sonork: using fb
Thanks Meter: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolumb View Post
Dear friend, first you pointed to the Avatar pro.
Then I did not indicate that your program works worse, so that do not do anti-advertising for you.
But if it sometimes works worse, then this is an oversight of developers, is not it?

-Secondly, I am the user of your program and bought the support for 2 years, but you made a paid SM module.
And now do you limit me to support?
I asked you as a user of your program!

I not only asked you this, because I am engaged in repairs and my right to require developers to support programs for which I pay them money.
Hello,
Dear sir when u dont no how to use Software and u start comparing and doing fake advertisement this not work tht not work,,Did u use reset locks??
then how did u say CM2 not works,,Abt SM Module it is a Sperate Activation Do u know Infinity Team gave free activation of SM module 1.XX ??
 
Old 10-21-2018, 21:35   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ukraine Khmelnytsky
Posts: 890
Member: 1558427
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 629
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesaddam View Post
Hello,
Dear sir when u dont no how to use Software and u start comparing and doing fake advertisement this not work tht not work,,Did u use reset locks??
then how did u say CM2 not works,,Abt SM Module it is a Sperate Activation Do u know Infinity Team gave free activation of SM module 1.XX ??
Good day.
I use SM2 from the very beginning as the program appeared, and before that I have been using the infinite since 2006.
What I did - I did a lot of functions, firmware. tidying, editing IMEI, removing viruses and there were cases when the software did not cope with the tasks set.
- Do you want to say that such cases have never been?
For example, I can not now unlock redmi note 5 on xiaomi account, and support instead of giving me an answer to a specific question - starts telling me that I'm not properly crawling the program.
Seriously? - SHOW ME, HOW TO USE THE PROGRAM THAT UNLOCK THE PHONE.
And because give an answer whether this model will ever be in the supported ....

Regarding the free, trial version of Samsung, I know it was also provided to BESTdongle readers, but the thing was that I activated SM2 for two years, with the hope that I would have access to the Samsung module, but two months later, updates were released and they were paid.
 
The Following User Says Thank You to Kolumb For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2018, 17:13   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 37
Member: 1711811
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13
Angry

I also expect when this phone will support?
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nikola_tesla For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2018, 10:59   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ukraine Khmelnytsky
Posts: 890
Member: 1558427
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 629
Others developers have already found a solution to unlock this phone model.
There are developers who do not have their product but have developed a bootloader and unlock file.

And you have not done anything, for what do you take the money for support, if there is no support?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiY8_b3vRGQ?list=WL

Last edited by Kolumb; 11-23-2018 at 11:06.
 
Old 11-23-2018, 16:21   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,200
Member: 1043909
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 51,489
Let me close this thread as per report of other users due to non-englist discussion.
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:04.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.30300 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO