Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|09-27-2008, 21:52||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2005
Thanks Meter: 73
infinity slim plus or box plus
what is the advantage of infinity slim plus? - the small box
compared to infinity box plus the big box with toggle switch?
im confused too with the toggle switch why the small one don't have
which is better?
which supports more phones?
|09-28-2008, 09:13||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: General Manager @GPGIndustries
Thanks Meter: 49,092
both are same .... about toggle switch its for when any buddy use SERIAL port then he must set FBUS mode or MBUS mode in slim have not SERIAL port so USB detect auto ...... hope you understand and mostly mobile can connect with usb and usb detect auto witch mobile can boot on MBUS or FBUS
The Following User Says Thank You to Faisal_Computer For This Useful Post:
|09-28-2008, 09:49||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: *In the right way*
Thanks Meter: 2,568
Main part of Infinity-Box is protection Smart-Card. If you have Infinity Smart-Card - you have all that you need to work with Infinity-Box software. Infinity-Box functionality depends on Smart-Card only and not depends on color of Unibox that contain inside Smart-Card.
There are several different types of Infinity-Box packages exist on market now:
1. USB Unibox in Silver color with additional external Card-Reader (dongle) or internal Card-Reader (built-in smart-card reader inside UniBox)
2. USB Unibox in Red color with internal Card-Reader (built-in smart-card reader inside UniBox)
3. USB Unibox in Blue color with internal Card-Reader (built-in smart-card reader inside UniBox)
4. USB Infinity-Plus with internal Card-Reader in different colors (built-in smart-card reader inside UniBox)
5. USB Infinity-Slim with internal Card-Reader in different colors (built-in smart-card reader inside UniBox)
6. USB Unibox in any other color/formfactor (yellow, green, black, dark blue, violet, white, orange etc.) and name (Plus, Minus, Standard, Uni, UniBlack, UniWhite, Slim, Slim Plus, Slim Micro, Slim Color, Slim-Maxi, Mini, Middle, Maxi etc.) with internal or external Card-Reader.
All types of boxes are Original, has the same functionality, the same support, the same software, the same models supported, the same functions/options, the same support/download area access.
Possible difference in packages:
1. Number of cables in package: some older packages has less RJ-45 cables than newest packages. It's because at first time we had less cables in package but now we included new cables in package.
2. Users who have bougth boxes from www.infinity-box.org has access to additional support area at www.infinity-box.org (site powered by I-Phone, login/password managed by I-Phone).
In any case, even if you have box with less number of cables you can buy additional RJ-45 cables w/o problems or you can use RJ-45 cables from other boxes (f.e. UniBox, ThunderStorm, Furious, Vygis and maybe others).
If anybody have additional questions, you are always welcom to contact me anytime about technical details:
Information for Resellers:
If you have Infinity-Box for sale, want to sell Infinity-Box but you are not listed in our official resellers list at www.infinity-box.com, you can post here your details:
.web page address, e-mail address
.ICQ, MSN, Sonork
.other additional information
Please, no need to quote price here because Infinity-Box price can be different for different regions/countries due to different delivery/taxes etc.
Information for Users:
We take no responsibility for any information provided in this thread by persons who want to sell Infinity-Box. Please, check reseller's details/trustability by yourself.
Here is some Infinity-Box photos (it's just an examples, other box may have different view):
Official Infinity-Box sites:
|09-28-2008, 10:28||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Thanks Meter: 15,999
|09-28-2008, 16:55||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanks Meter: 1
It would like to be bought single Infinity box, with which I do all of the Chinese telephones,.
Cables the box is?
On pi onto an adaptor there is need?
What I have to buy it,that let me solve all Chinese telephones?
www.gsmserver.com to buy?
I hope for it you can help me.
Thank you very much.
|09-28-2008, 19:54||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Thanks Meter: 27,516
For best results you need to get Infinity-Box (base module, all software included in it) and to get many cables with automatic pinout detection hardware you need to ger Infinity-Box PinFinder.
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Whats the diferent with INFINITY SLIM PLUS vs Infinit Box Plus??||djkiddrick||Infinity-Box||2||09-12-2009 01:28|
|Hepl: differences betwen Box Plus+ vs. Slim Plus||zepterpeter||Infinity-Box||2||09-17-2008 13:07|
|help infinity slim plus original or not||saidi321||Infinity-Box||2||01-31-2008 07:38|
|Infinity vs Infinity Slim Plus ??????????????||IkaMazini||Infinity-Box||6||12-03-2007 07:18|
|infinity box or infinity box plus||housgsm||Infinity-Box||5||05-25-2007 06:10|