GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2014, 20:22   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: INDIA
Posts: 254
Member: 1100311
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1624110
Thanks Meter: 32
Donate money to this user
Infinity supporter help me


Dear infinity supporters ,

I have infinity cdma tool (box),

Can I activate spt ,infinity best , Gb key , Dc unlocker in my infinity CDMA box?

If I activated all spt,best,gbkey,Dcunlocker , any problem create in my box?

Can I use all support in my infinity Cdma box without problem?

Also can I used Chinese mircle2 in my infinity CDMA box? SPd & mtk tool?


Waiting for reply



Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 20:36   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,134
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by sackam2010 View Post
Dear infinity supporters ,

I have infinity cdma tool (box),

Can I activate spt ,infinity best , Gb key , Dc unlocker in my infinity CDMA box?

If I activated all spt,best,gbkey,Dcunlocker , any problem create in my box?

Can I use all support in my infinity Cdma box without problem?

Also can I used Chinese mircle2 in my infinity CDMA box? SPd & mtk tool?


Waiting for reply



Thanks
Hello,

1. SPT: Yes, you can activate it for your CDMA-Tool
2. GB-Key: yes, you can activate it for your CDMA-Tool
3. DC-Unlocker: Yes, you can activate it for your CDMA-Tool

Activation is safe process. Instruction: Infinity-Box - Online Service


4. [BEST]: Its not possible at the moment due to some technical reasons (we are working to make it possible)
5. Main Infinity-Box: Its not possible at the moment due to some technical reasons (we are working to make it possible)

Chinese Miracle software available for Main Infinity-Box users only so you can not use it with your CDMA-Tool now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 21:10   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: INDIA
Posts: 254
Member: 1100311
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1624110
Thanks Meter: 32
Donate money to this user
Thanks sir


For reply me , now I understand all the things .



But second thing is Chinese mircle , I have also infinity main box , red colour box , old box ,

I buy Chinese mircle for infinity box , I also update my box firmware with dongle manager ,


But when I open Chinese mircle tool always giving me error 0118


What is the problem sir, I can not used Chinese mircle 2 in my main infinity box ?

This is my box problem sir?

I purchase a new infinity main box for Chinese purpose?



Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 21:17   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,134
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by sackam2010 View Post
Thanks sir


For reply me , now I understand all the things .



But second thing is Chinese mircle , I have also infinity main box , red colour box , old box ,

I buy Chinese mircle for infinity box , I also update my box firmware with dongle manager ,


But when I open Chinese mircle tool always giving me error 0118


What is the problem sir, I can not used Chinese mircle 2 in my main infinity box ?

This is my box problem sir?

I purchase a new infinity main box for Chinese purpose?



Thanks
Hello,

You do not need to buy new Main Infinity-Box if you have old one.

You have 2 options:

1. FREE (Test Version) software
Chinese Miracle-2 (Test Version) Activation Process

2. Not free (Release) software
Chinese Miracle-2 (Release) Activation Process


If you have made 1. and still can not use (Test version) software - tell me your box S/N and I will check its status
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 08:25   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: INDIA
Posts: 254
Member: 1100311
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1624110
Thanks Meter: 32
Donate money to this user
dear sir


this is my main infinity box serial no-Dongle serial No (S/N): 0FC262C4


plz chek my status

im not used chinese mircle in this box



always giving this error

i already update firmware with dongle manager but giving above error

help me sir ,, thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:03   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,134
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by sackam2010 View Post
dear sir


this is my main infinity box serial no-Dongle serial No (S/N): 0FC262C4


plz chek my status

im not used chinese mircle in this box



always giving this error

i already update firmware with dongle manager but giving above error

help me sir ,, thanks
Hello,

Support period end: 2009-03-21
(Test Version) software: Activated

You can download and use (Test Version) software version 0.xx

Download here: Chinese Miracle-2 (Test Version) software

If you want to use latest updates (Release) software - follow the instruction: Chinese Miracle-2 (Release) Activation Process
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:10.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.26811 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO