GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 14:46   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 18948
Thanks Meter: 53
To Infinity Team

When did you give a major Update last time???? I forgot! all we see that our golden box (Infinity) is becomming ALL MADE FOR CHINA Box. No Update except CHINESE Set. LG Flashing still buggy from the beganing, Not improved.

All we get is the software list updated. U can give LG3g unlock support. /Vodaphone support. But no.... Only CHina Set!!!!

If we want to flash / repair china sets then we prefer spiderman or CPF2 not the ****in pinfinder and Infinity.

So if you please give us some major update which can cover some more brand!!!!!

Thank You
Old 01-23-2009, 16:45   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanim_1976 View Post
When did you give a major Update last time????
Infinity-Box makes super updates every day.

Quote:
I forgot!
Here is something for you: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=207203

Quote:
all we see that our golden box (Infinity) is becomming ALL MADE FOR CHINA Box.
Yes, we really proud that we can make The best support for this kind of phones

Quote:
No Update except CHINESE Set.
You are completely wrong. Read this: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...207203&page=36

Quote:
LG Flashing still buggy from the beganing, Not improved.
Do you mean flashing problem with one or two LG models ?
yes, I agree, one or two LG models has problems with flashing, but rest 90 (ninety) models supported more than well.

Quote:
All we get is the software list updated.
Yes, of coure we update supported models list due to we add support for new models almost every day.

Quote:
U can give LG3g unlock support. /Vodaphone support. But no.... Only CHina Set!!!!
You are completely wrong. Please DO NOT make other people confused, read this for more details: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...207203&page=36

Quote:
If we want to flash / repair china sets then we prefer spiderman or CPF2 not the ****in pinfinder and Infinity.
You know that you are completely wrong.
Why you lie ?

Quote:
So if you please give us some major update which can cover some more brand!!!!!

Thank You
As you just told several lines above, now you must buy other "****in tool" and be happy.
Please, do not make other people confused, do not lie and probably people start to respect you more.

p.s.
special thanks to you for "****in pinfinder and Infinity".
If you really think so I think it's better for you to sell your second hand Infinity-Box (that gives you at least 1000% profit already) and buy fifty five other boxes for money that you earned with Infinity-Box.
After you will buy that "fifty five other boxes" you will be able to compare our software and support with other products.
Hope you will get not so "****in" results...

@All
We are really proud to see that many people think that Infinity-Box is not just a "Multiplatform box" but they think that Infinity-Box is a "Box with all models over The World supported".
We are really proud that people think so.

If you really want to see new model supported please, think twice before ask us to make new models supported, probably this model already supported by free software, probably unlock solution for this model already free (or will be free in nearest days).

If you ask us to make something please, think:
- do you really need to see this model supported ?
- what unlock/flash/repair solution can bing you more money ?
- what is the reason to cry about support for models tht already supported by other tools ?

Just an example regarding LG3G: if you really professional unlocker you have several boxes and I think that one of them already has support for f.e. LG3G. LG3G supported by several tools already, this means that this solution is not a secret, probably it will be free in short time, probably you already can find if for free (but you did not tried to make "search").
So my question: what is the reason for us to make support for models that supported by several products already ?
if models supported by several products already this means that this solution is already "like a free" and you can not earn money with this solution.

Do you remember situation with Blackberry ? "Hot" solution become free in 1 day.
Do you remember history of all other "hot" solutions ?

So now time to think:
- Infinity-Box is a product that helps you to REPAIR phones instead of kill them
- Infinity-Box is a product that gives you ability to unlock phones that nobody else can do
- Infinity-Box is a product that help you to make money but not spend your money to buy "updates, new hardware, new cards, support for one more year" etc. etc.

Also I see that we must start to add "1st in World" message to all updates that was done by Infinity-Box.
Last time people become so strange that they even can not understand how is good update if they do not see "1st in World" words in update description.
Ok, we will start to make so from now.

Thank you very much that you have read and understand all these.
Good luck !

Last edited by InfinitySupport; 01-23-2009 at 16:57.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to InfinitySupport For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-23-2009, 17:31   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 193804
Sonork: 100.1684818
Thanks Meter: 1,693
good replies INFINITYSUPPORT IS THE BEST
Old 01-23-2009, 17:48   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 60178
Thanks Meter: 30
infinity team and support are the best
Old 01-23-2009, 18:04   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 647592
Thanks Meter: 191
infinity give updtae continue ,infinity is best support team everytime and this time chiness phone market is big market for repair so he making update shortly for china phone so u can not say that he is not working on another model
Old 01-23-2009, 18:42   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 243881
Thanks Meter: 68
infinity team and support are the best
Old 01-24-2009, 06:05   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 18948
Thanks Meter: 53
All I know I have 10 Infinity box to sell but everyone refuse to Buy. Now EASY-Unlocker Is Hot. Furious is going strong. But Infinity Cant sell. I sell box and software for my living. I have my disappointment about infinity. Thats all.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:40   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 733449
Sonork: 100.334100
Thanks Meter: 292
Donate money to this user
Thanks infinity, you are best
Old 03-26-2009, 19:42   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 556212
Thanks Meter: 25
ok what i know about infinity is that chinese phones are hard to operate because they need alot of work like openning the phone and find the pin outs, some times the pin outs are found and set but the device brings an error when u try to format some chinese phones, but believe me it's out of lack of enough knowledge about chinese phones, infinity is the best tool ever for chinese phones and other phones and i'm ready to buy credits if infinity activates sagem phones like jaf for us u know jaf is being cracked all the time killing out pkeys so we are scared.

Zax Nairobi
Old 03-27-2009, 04:31   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 921756
Thanks Meter: 17
Infinity is the best box with superb Support... remember they always give updates without any paid activations for new models support...

br
Old 03-27-2009, 17:29   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 295357
Thanks Meter: 15
infinity is best support for my opieon