GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2016, 19:16   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2119608
Thanks Meter: 41
Cool infinity team do something inferno team is telling us bad things about CM2

I just read messages by volcano inferno team and he is talking about the bugs in CM2 and it is trying to change our minds over CM2 but we know CM2 is best and will always be best infinity team please do something to close that sihit *****
Old 06-01-2016, 19:30   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2082450
Thanks Meter: 1,454
Hello Mr.

No need hesitate.
Let's other try to make fool or cry..
No need worry at all.

There is nothing more to proof.
Onething is, rather more noise, watch some history.

You will get vivid picture.

Qnd regards bugs, it is a marketing strategy to challenge the well supported toll in a unfair way.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chandanps18 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 19:42   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Yes it is true what you said
But I got angry when I saw that they are uploading videos telling us CM2 failed and inferno passed

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Old 06-01-2016, 19:47   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1010626
Sonork: using fb
Thanks Meter: 735
Hello,
Empty bottle makes alot of noise no need to proof to anyone always check history who gives world first updates... about bugs did cm2 say anywhere smart av support for nand.... and boot mode is different and Adb is different... abt nand writing did cm2 say nand writng support in cm2 no cm2 never say it so keep cool and enjoy the world first updates

Sent from my S_plus using Tapatalk
Old 06-01-2016, 19:49   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Yes that's true
That's why we love CM2 because it gives real and working updates

Old 06-01-2016, 20:43   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926
It was a discussion about copy/paste, inferno supporters told "yes, we copy from Infinity" but next day that thread has been deleted.
Now inferno continue copy/paste and also they are trying to make user's fool with stupid posts.
Lets babies play their dirty game.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-02-2016, 01:53   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1981679
Thanks Meter: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
It was a discussion about copy/paste, inferno supporters told "yes, we copy from Infinity" but next day that thread has been deleted.
Now inferno continue copy/paste and also they are trying to make user's fool with stupid posts.
Lets babies play their dirty game.
Best regards for best team.

أرسلت من C6903 بإستخدام تاباتلك
Old 06-02-2016, 06:31   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 566122
Thanks Meter: 322
I realy agree with you ,,,first they issue merapi tool ,,,i well remember on that time when i ask in a thread that WHATS IS GUARANTEE THAT THEY WILL NO ISSUE ANY MORE PACK 2 3 or 4 ,,,in the reply ,,,they told that they took more then 4 years to issue MERAPI TOOL ,,so how can they project any other tool ? and they will not ,,,,this of reply still on my thread if they have not deleted yet ,,,,,but all are in vain ,,,

I am not saying that they shouldnt issue any pack and earn money ,,,every body got right to earn money on right way ,,,,but is it good practice to give assurance to your product holder when you launge new PACK/PRODUCT with their contineous FREE UPDATE ,,,and when you got your sale target of device ,,,on very second day you change your mind and keep in vain all your assurance which have given at the time of sale box..

I still shock with my reaspected brother faisal computer,,,being a GENERAL MANAGER of that product ,,,he must give them GOOD and VALUED suggetion to the admin for their future programme , by keeping good faith of valued customers as well admin,,,both. not one side.
Old 06-02-2016, 07:55   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2082450
Thanks Meter: 1,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by aminnovelty View Post
I realy agree with you ,,,first they issue merapi tool ,,,i well remember on that time when i ask in a thread that WHATS IS GUARANTEE THAT THEY WILL NO ISSUE ANY MORE PACK 2 3 or 4 ,,,in the reply ,,,they told that they took more then 4 years to issue MERAPI TOOL ,,so how can they project any other tool ? and they will not ,,,,this of reply still on my thread if they have not deleted yet ,,,,,but all are in vain ,,,

I am not saying that they shouldnt issue any pack and earn money ,,,every body got right to earn money on right way ,,,,but is it good practice to give assurance to your product holder when you launge new PACK/PRODUCT with their contineous FREE UPDATE ,,,and when you got your sale target of device ,,,on very second day you change your mind and keep in vain all your assurance which have given at the time of sale box..

I still shock with my reaspected brother faisal computer,,,being a GENERAL MANAGER of that product ,,,he must give them GOOD and VALUED suggetion to the admin for their future programme , by keeping good faith of valued customers as well admin,,,both. not one side.
Hello Mr.,
What is this???

Why are your describing your problem here??
How Infinity team can help you in this??

this is not a good idea at all, and leave it for them by whom you think that you are cheated, In that way you may get any assurance of revival of your paid money. But chance is almost zero...

and leave this section clean.

@YelloBoss, InfinityHelp and Other PS,

if possible please close this thread, as there is nothing beneficial available neither for the team nor for other users..
Old 06-02-2016, 08:17   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 566122
Thanks Meter: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandanps18 View Post
Hello Mr.,
What is this???

Why are your describing your problem here??
How Infinity team can help you in this??

this is not a good idea at all, and leave it for them by whom you think that you are cheated, In that way you may get any assurance of revival of your paid money. But chance is almost zero...

and leave this section clean.

@YelloBoss, InfinityHelp and Other PS,

if possible please close this thread, as there is nothing beneficial available neither for the team nor for other users..
Hello Mr,,,

I am not describing my problem ,,just read carefully what am i written here ,,,iits as a whole not for me personaly ,,,and even you dont have any right to consider my post as my personal problem,,if you cant understand my words ,,,,better to keep shutdown your lips ,,,if yellow boss or any other infinity admin consider this as spam ,,,i request myself to close this all...
Old 06-02-2016, 16:59   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 809650
Thanks Meter: 24
No one beat cm2mtk Real base Bug free Solutions... Jst ignore Them Wid Smileeeeeee
they Just Showing us fake errors On Video...even We dnt found any in Cm2mtk,,,Keep It Up cm2mtk Nd Big Finger For Gelous TEam
Old 06-02-2016, 17:49   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 462970
Thanks Meter: 20,352
miracle monkeys release fake and so called ( ) "world first" updates, which are exists in our SW since monthes and years.
copynferno wo will make violence on GUI and make same empty updates again and again.

They all trying to show "we work and still make something"
Face of agony as it was.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JayDi For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-02-2016, 22:16   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1809548
Sonork: mysty619/100.167036
Thanks Meter: 120
i luv infinity because of its updates and availability of suport always..tomb ups to u all infinity team and users..i always hate it when developers want to make stupid money with theirs tools, first merxxxx..tool(pack 1)-PAID ,now inxxxxxx(pack2 or what ever)-PAID ..soo many packs with the same thing over and over again cheating users and making them pay for thesame things..

infinity will alwys bee the best in the market..no PAID packs or what ever, continues updates,NO FAKE UPDATES, best suport team,..etc.

......just passing by.....

br.mysty619
Old 06-03-2016, 05:22   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 901711
Sonork: 100.1606138
Thanks Meter: 427
Again & again CM2 is Number ONE...

Let's not speak about one or another box, only let's speak of CM2, it must not for us be important if they do other TEAMS, only let's support JayDi and the rest of the equipment.
Always we will know that CM2 this one a step advances that the rest.
Old 06-03-2016, 06:23   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1128422
Thanks Meter: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassamnaseer View Post
Yes it is true what you said
But I got angry when I saw that they are uploading videos telling us CM2 failed and inferno passed

did u know..... all emmc product name is SAMSUNG........... whatever emmc type inside... whatever emmc cid