GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2016, 15:29   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::Mustafa::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Khushab Punjab Pakistan
Posts: 737
Member: 1857951
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1638512
Thanks Meter: 202
Infinity Team Help Me Please..


I have Many Bin Files but i want to make In scatter files .i know MTK Droid Tool Convert the bin file to scatter file but Need to connect the mobile In USB Dub Mode.Now i have a many models bin file No mobile in hand.
i hop Team and My friends Understand My Question.
Thanks in advance

Regards
.::Mustafa::.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 16:05   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
PASSIONATE_BOYS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Infinity-Box Support India-
Posts: 8,911
Member: 541591
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611509
Thanks Meter: 6,977
Donate money to this user
Hello,
Infinity-Box CM/CM2 already supports .bin file format, so there shouldn't be any problem in using it.
About conversion it's not possible for now.

Br.
Infinity Box Support Team.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PASSIONATE_BOYS For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2016, 07:59   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::Mustafa::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Khushab Punjab Pakistan
Posts: 737
Member: 1857951
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1638512
Thanks Meter: 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by PASSIONATE_BOYS View Post
Hello,
Infinity-Box CM/CM2 already supports .bin file format, so there shouldn't be any problem in using it.
About conversion it's not possible for now.

Br.
Infinity Box Support Team.
sir thanks to reply but i face problem in bin file i read bin file with other box just like Miracle box and Volcano box when i load the bin file with cm2 show u load the bad or unsupported file But other box Flash done with same file .In That resin i convert bin file to Scatter file .I can not Flash the phone with Bin file with Cm2 Dongle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 11:02   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
PASSIONATE_BOYS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Infinity-Box Support India-
Posts: 8,911
Member: 541591
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611509
Thanks Meter: 6,977
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Mustafa::. View Post
sir thanks to reply but i face problem in bin file i read bin file with other box just like Miracle box and Volcano box when i load the bin file with cm2 show u load the bad or unsupported file But other box Flash done with same file .In That resin i convert bin file to Scatter file .I can not Flash the phone with Bin file with Cm2 Dongle.
Because it's Nand, which is not supported yet!

Br.
Infinity Box Support Team.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 11:22   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Yusuf Lawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 5,095
Member: 1677653
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,877
Donate money to this user
Yes, is good for someone to understand this very well
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 11:24   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::Mustafa::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Khushab Punjab Pakistan
Posts: 737
Member: 1857951
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1638512
Thanks Meter: 202
Nand is not issue face with multi chips
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 12:41   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
PASSIONATE_BOYS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Infinity-Box Support India-
Posts: 8,911
Member: 541591
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611509
Thanks Meter: 6,977
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Mustafa::. View Post
Nand is not issue face with multi chips
Could you explain more about multi chips?
Also if possible with phone details and logs.

Br.
Infinity Box Support Team.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 14:03   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::Mustafa::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Khushab Punjab Pakistan
Posts: 737
Member: 1857951
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1638512
Thanks Meter: 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by PASSIONATE_BOYS View Post
Could you explain more about multi chips?
Also if possible with phone details and logs.

Br.
Infinity Box Support Team.
Samsung G530H(GALAXY Grand Prime) MT6572

1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. Insert USB cable. In some cases require hold BootKey

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 11 ]
Sync...
Inital Boot Ok!
BB_CPU_PID : 6572
BB_CPU_NME : [MediaTek] MT6572_S00
BB_CPU_EXT : 0xCA01 , 0x8A00 , 0x0000
Processing BROM stage
Settings for BROM configured!
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVer : 0x00FF
BLVersion : 0x0001
PreLoader : Active [ Boot with PL ]
BootLdrSS : NORMAL with PRELOADER
Processing DA stage
DA Select done, will use MTK_AllInOne_DA_v5.1624.16.07
Sending and initialize DA ...
Running DA ver.4.2 on BBID : 0x88
NAND Flash : 009800BC009000660076001500010000
eMMC Flash : NOT INSTALLED
Initialize Memory ...
DRAM already initialized by Preloader
DAgent sent , init HW now
NAND FlashIC initialized
[NAND] : FLASH_VEN : 0x0097 , NAND_UNKNOWN
[NAND] : FLASH_DIE : 0098 00BC 0090 0066 0076 0015 0001
[NAND] : FLASH_LEN : 0x20000000
[NAND] : FLASH_EXT : 1000/0040/01/NIM_Px-1
DEV RID : 0xC3555188BF151143E96970694DE6461C
INT RAM : 0x00020000
EXT RAM : 0x20000000 [512 MiB]
BOOT TYPE : NAND_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!



Please add bin to file converter in Great Tool CM2

Regards
.::Mustafa::.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 14:44   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
MDxavi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 317
Member: 1882912
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1677703
Thanks Meter: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Mustafa::. View Post
Samsung G530H(GALAXY Grand Prime) MT6572

1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. Insert USB cable. In some cases require hold BootKey

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 11 ]
Sync...
Inital Boot Ok!
BB_CPU_PID : 6572
BB_CPU_NME : [MediaTek] MT6572_S00
BB_CPU_EXT : 0xCA01 , 0x8A00 , 0x0000
Processing BROM stage
Settings for BROM configured!
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVer : 0x00FF
BLVersion : 0x0001
PreLoader : Active [ Boot with PL ]
BootLdrSS : NORMAL with PRELOADER
Processing DA stage
DA Select done, will use MTK_AllInOne_DA_v5.1624.16.07
Sending and initialize DA ...
Running DA ver.4.2 on BBID : 0x88
NAND Flash : 009800BC009000660076001500010000
eMMC Flash : NOT INSTALLED
Initialize Memory ...
DRAM already initialized by Preloader
DAgent sent , init HW now
NAND FlashIC initialized
[NAND] : FLASH_VEN : 0x0097 , NAND_UNKNOWN
[NAND] : FLASH_DIE : 0098 00BC 0090 0066 0076 0015 0001
[NAND] : FLASH_LEN : 0x20000000
[NAND] : FLASH_EXT : 1000/0040/01/NIM_Px-1
DEV RID : 0xC3555188BF151143E96970694DE6461C
INT RAM : 0x00020000
EXT RAM : 0x20000000 [512 MiB]
BOOT TYPE : NAND_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!



Please add bin to file converter in Great Tool CM2

Regards
.::Mustafa::.

it's Nand chip

NAND FlashIC initialized
[NAND] : FLASH_VEN : 0x0097 , NAND_UNKNOWN
[NAND] : FLASH_DIE : 0098 00BC 0090 0066 0076 0015 0001
[NAND] : FLASH_LEN : 0x20000000
[NAND] : FLASH_EXT : 1000/0040/01/NIM_Px-1
DEV RID : 0xC3555188BF151143E96970694DE6461C
INT RAM : 0x00020000
EXT RAM : 0x20000000 [512 MiB]
BOOT TYPE : NAND_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 15:25   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 112
Member: 1155715
Status: Offline
Sonork: ahmad.derakhshan61
Thanks Meter: 16
its nand chip bro
you should found flash file for your phone.search net
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:36.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.30235 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO