GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2007, 09:48   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 95745
Thanks Meter: 10
Infinity Team Why U Don't Help Customers. Tell How Spice 404 Unloc Without Deletedson

Infinity Team Why U Don't Help Customers. Tell How Spice 404 Unlocked Without Deleted Songs. Have There Is Any Flash File With Ring Tones. Pls Tell Me. I Purchased 2 Infinity Boxes. But One Two Persons Unlocked S 404 Without Deleted Songs. I Have 2 Boxes. But I Can't Unlock Without Deleted Songs. I Flashed Set And Unlocked. But Songs Disappeared. Today I Am Free No Work For Unlock 404. Pls Pls Tell Me How I Can Do It. How Can 1/2 Persons Doing.
If Infinity Cannot Solve Problem. Tell Us.
Pls Tell Us Solution

Disappoited Person
Shahi
Old 04-21-2007, 10:51   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,229
Dear Disappoited Person,

I just want to inform you, that I did not sleep last several night and silently tried (w/o big noice, w/o aditional money, w/o additional advices) to find solution for this problem. it's hard for me to find solution because I had old phone with old firmare so it's hard to make correct tests.
One man promised to sell to us new s404 for test. We ready to PAY for phone + delivery to make FREE update (please, see the difference in these words: WE PAY for FREE UPDATE FOR YOU) but we did not received phone from that man yet, probably he can't send phone, probably he can't enter in Net to talk, nobody know.
So, Dear Dear Disappoited Person, see that we work for persons like you silently but fast and serious, we make updates EVERY DAY and if some times we have delay, this means that we have really serious reason to make delay.
As you know, Infinity-Box was selected by many people like Best Box Year 2006 for our non-stop free updates and exellent support. We don't want to make fast money on 1-2 month fast work (like other boxes tried to do), we don't stop our projects w/o any reason (like other boxes do), we don't try to kill market with cheap crap software (like other boxes do), we make free updates but not payed updates (like other boxes do), our support persons answer to users problems every day in forums, by e-mail, via ICQ, we always here to help.
And if this is not enough to be satisfied with our product... I can't understand what other you need to be satisfied.
Anyway, if you not satisfied you can try to use other cheap crap soft and see the difference !
Old 04-21-2007, 16:20   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 151871
Thanks Meter: 71,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Dear Disappoited Person,

I just want to inform you, that I did not sleep last several night and silently tried (w/o big noice, w/o aditional money, w/o additional advices) to find solution for this problem. it's hard for me to find solution because I had old phone with old firmare so it's hard to make correct tests.
One man promised to sell to us new s404 for test. We ready to PAY for phone + delivery to make FREE update (please, see the difference in these words: WE PAY for FREE UPDATE FOR YOU) but we did not received phone from that man yet, probably he can't send phone, probably he can't enter in Net to talk, nobody know.
So, Dear Dear Disappoited Person, see that we work for persons like you silently but fast and serious, we make updates EVERY DAY and if some times we have delay, this means that we have really serious reason to make delay.
As you know, Infinity-Box was selected by many people like Best Box Year 2006 for our non-stop free updates and exellent support. We don't want to make fast money on 1-2 month fast work (like other boxes tried to do), we don't stop our projects w/o any reason (like other boxes do), we don't try to kill market with cheap crap software (like other boxes do), we make free updates but not payed updates (like other boxes do), our support persons answer to users problems every day in forums, by e-mail, via ICQ, we always here to help.
And if this is not enough to be satisfied with our product... I can't understand what other you need to be satisfied.
Anyway, if you not satisfied you can try to use other cheap crap soft and see the difference !

REALLY NICE ANSWER !!!

i have no words even a SINGLE word to say but i want to say that INFINITY is the best by support by helping by any thing that BOX can !! INFINITY's team really do hardwork for us ...... i really AGREE WITH YOU Brother i want to say just just (((( KEEP IT UP ))))

Br

FAISAL_COMPUTER
Old 04-23-2007, 14:28   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 478791
Thanks Meter: 52
yes i am also agree with mr faisal computers infinity team is the best team which one is working day and night for customers i salute to that team which really knows how to support customers problems in every threat reply very difficult but team is giving reply and phones are on we also waited for new update ...........
Old 04-23-2007, 18:33   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 25759
Thanks Meter: 159
@ SHAHI

Infinity Team has already created a history with giving us non stop updates and not even charging a penny for it so its not fair to complaint as it really takes time to create a solution as a product developer they r doing their best

so i would suggest u not to complain but instead help the infinity team by sending them the phone and help yourself and the product get better

regards
jagjit
Old 09-09-2008, 14:32   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 714481
Thanks Meter: 4
Pls infinity-team how will i upgrade my box in other to work with pinfinder suite?. because i have upgrade with dongle manager v1.20, but when i try to open the suite it bringout masage that my dongle level is 0001 ishould upgrade to level :0011.i dont know what to do next.pls someone should help.