GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Infinity Is Very Easy And Simple To Use Than Other Softwares I Salute Infinity (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/infinity-very-easy-simple-use-than-other-softwares-i-salute-infinity-398220/)

shahi 04-30-2007 20:38

Infinity Is Very Easy And Simple To Use Than Other Softwares I Salute Infinity

First Thanks Infinity For Quick Added Samsung C140 . I Know That Today In Software Market Specially In India Infinity Is The Best. Best Quick Suport.and Fast Latest Models Added In Infinity. I Think That Infinity Is Very Easy And Simple To Use Than Other Softwares I Salute Infinity For That.
Second That I Am A User And Regular User Of Infinity. In The Future When When I Will Face Problems, Problem In Using Added New Models, Problem In Unlocking Specially New And Latest Added Models/in Flashing I Will Regularly Complaint For That. It's Our Requirement Because Most Users Are Dependable On Infinity.

Once Again Thanks Infinity For Your Good Product.

Infinity Box User
shahi

bluffmaster 04-30-2007 20:53

Hello

Yes SHAHI is Right
Infinity is better than other
best tool .....good support area.....friendly product supporter & moderator

WBR
Bluffmaster

naderhacker 04-30-2007 21:04

i agree also have very very good support

luckycool 04-30-2007 21:28

funny aint u ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shahi (Post 2410417)

First Thanks Infinity For Quick Added Samsung C140 . I Know That Today In Software Market Specially In India Infinity Is The Best. Best Quick Suport.and Fast Latest Models Added In Infinity. I Think That Infinity Is Very Easy And Simple To Use Than Other Softwares I Salute Infinity For That.
Second That I Am A User And Regular User Of Infinity. In The Future When When I Will Face Problems, Problem In Using Added New Models, Problem In Unlocking Specially New And Latest Added Models/in Flashing I Will Regularly Complaint For That. It's Our Requirement Because Most Users Are Dependable On Infinity.

Once Again Thanks Infinity For Your Good Product.

Infinity Box User
shahi

No doubt Infinity is the best box in gsm market...

and team is outstanding.. but what a funny way of appreciating infinity work.. this guy must be an ex soldier lolz :D

RNC_EBM 05-01-2007 02:38

Infinity Box have many ABILITY, the ony PROBLEM is the user to manage/operate how to use it, LIKE ME.

Infinity BOX is a GREAT BOX & SPECIALY SUPPORT.............

@ INFINITY TEAM

THANK YOU FOR THIS BOX.

br

RNC_EBM

Faisal_Computer 05-01-2007 07:04

INFINITY is GOOD no GREAT BOX

@ RNC_EBM
Agree with ya
Br

Faisal_Computer

notgood 05-01-2007 10:28

same me to i just bought infinity to day n i think is greatbox, simple to use end very powerfull, hope the infinity team and all off u guys can help me to use this box, thx

sori bad english

BR

notgood

talhaawan 05-01-2007 12:16

i agree also have good support...................