GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2016, 19:19   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
busfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 270
Member: 1808452
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19
Infinix X510 Clone SC7731c Android 5.1.1 can't be read





Chinese Miracle II [SPD module] v 1.22

Operation : Check/Read Info [ v1.22 ]

1. Remove battery. Insert battery back
2. Press and hold 'VolumeUp' and 'VolumeDown' keys
3. Insert cable

==== Wait for phone...

Phone found! [ 12 ]
Port Opened
Sync...
InitBoot Done [ 0x81 ] , Ver : SPRD3
Sync...
Sending FDL
[Info] : If SW freeze here more, than 15 seconds - remove cable
Boot failed!

Boot failed!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 19:31   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Kwesi_Roy_GH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Madina, Accra, GHANA
Posts: 1,182
Member: 2575234
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,124
Donate money to this user
Try reading by selecting other CPU type for the operation.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 19:41   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
busfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 270
Member: 1808452
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwesi_Roy_GH View Post
Try reading by selecting other CPU type for the operation.
Did all that but no success. I do not know if chipset is nand
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 19:52   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,451
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 16,345
There is 3 options for sc773x with AltLDR for every : total 6 try.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 08:52   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
busfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 270
Member: 1808452
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDi View Post
There is 3 options for sc773x with AltLDR for every : total 6 try.
Yes, did all that. Selected and deselected Alternative LDR Mode and chosed sc7731(Generic), Android 5.x and Crev/Android 6.x making in total 6 operations but no success. Even tried other CPU boot type as well but no success. I wish you had one of that phone on your desk for study

Last edited by busfield; 10-25-2016 at 08:58.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 08:57   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,451
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 16,345
Then it mean there is new id. Will send few altldrs tomorrow, evening.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JayDi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2016, 18:25   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
CrKdz13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Djazair
Posts: 1,206
Member: 111121
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.99340 : CrKdz13
Thanks Meter: 479
any news here ?

WBR
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 09:11   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: ALL THINGS ARE POSIBLE WTH ***
Posts: 461
Member: 2203712
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1667064
Thanks Meter: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by busfield View Post



Chinese Miracle II [SPD module] v 1.22

Operation : Check/Read Info [ v1.22 ]

1. Remove battery. Insert battery back
2. Press and hold 'VolumeUp' and 'VolumeDown' keys
3. Insert cable

==== Wait for phone...

Phone found! [ 12 ]
Port Opened
Sync...
InitBoot Done [ 0x81 ] , Ver : SPRD3
Sync...
Sending FDL
[Info] : If SW freeze here more, than 15 seconds - remove cable
Boot failed!

Boot failed!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
CHECK THIS OUT BROTHER.....

Code:
Start  at : [10/7/2016 / 9:36:54 AM]
Operation : Check/Read Info [ v1.22 ]

1. Remove battery. Insert battery back
2. Press and hold 'VolumeUp' and 'VolumeDown' keys
3. Insert cable

 ====  Wait for phone...

Phone found! [ 20 ]
Port Opened
Sync...
InitBoot Done [ 0x81 ] , Ver : SPRD3
Sync...
Sending FDL
[Info] : If SW freeze here more, than 15 seconds - remove cable
FDL Ready!
Boot Ver : SC7731 Crev eMMC Loader v2.0     
Sending FLASH FDL
FLASH FDL Ready!
Boot Ok!

FLASH : eMMC Flash , Structure : Ok!

Reading extended info ... 

Model Name  : X510
Model Brand : Infinix
Model Device: X510
AndrVersion : 5.1
BaseBand CPU: SP7731CEB
CompileDate : 4/26/2016 1:23:35 AM
Project Ver : VERSION_V05_20160425
Model Ext   : X510

ExtraInfo : HWInfo not exists, normal phone

Elapsed: 00:00:26

Reconnect Power/Cable!

Finish at : [10/7/2016 / 9:37:22 AM]

Code:
Start  at : [10/7/2016 / 9:54:22 AM]
Operation : Read FullFlash [ v1.22 ]

1. Remove battery. Insert battery back
2. Press and hold 'VolumeUp' and 'VolumeDown' keys
3. Insert cable

 ====  Wait for phone...

Phone found! [ 20 ]
Port Opened
Sync...
InitBoot Done [ 0x81 ] , Ver : SPRD3
Sync...
Sending FDL
[Info] : If SW freeze here more, than 15 seconds - remove cable
FDL Ready!
Boot Ver : SC7731 Crev eMMC Loader v2.0     
Sending FLASH FDL
FLASH FDL Ready!
Boot Ok!

FlashMode Set : Ok!
Detected eMMC Flash , Structure detect Ok!

[FW_READER] : Prepare Ok!

- > Wait phone connected ... 

Phone found! [ 20 ]
Port Opened
Sync...
InitBoot Done [ 0x81 ] , Ver : SPRD3
Sync...
Sending FDL
[Info] : If SW freeze here more, than 15 seconds - remove cable
FDL Ready!
Boot Ver : SC7731 Crev eMMC Loader v2.0     
Sending FLASH FDL
FLASH FDL Ready!
Boot Ok!

- > Wait phone connected ... 

Phone found! [ 20 ]
Port Opened
Sync...
InitBoot Done [ 0x81 ] , Ver : SPRD3
Sync...
Sending FDL
[Info] : If SW freeze here more, than 15 seconds - remove cable
FDL Ready!
Boot Ver : SC7731 Crev eMMC Loader v2.0     
Sending FLASH FDL
FLASH FDL Ready!
Boot Ok!

Model Name  : X510
Model Brand : Infinix
Model Device: X510
AndrVersion : 5.1
BaseBand CPU: SP7731CEB
Project Ver : VERSION_V05_20160425
Model Ext   : X510

[Read Mode] : HSUSB : 0x3000

[FW_READER] : Reading Firmware Now ... 

[Read Ok] : u-boot-spl-16k.bin
[Read Ok] : u-boot.bin
[Read Ok] : prodnv.img
[Read Ok] : sc7731C_CP0_modem.bin
[Read Ok] : DSP_DM_Gx.bin
[Read Ok] : nvitem_w.bin
[Read Ok] : sc8830g_modem_CP2_Trunk_W15.49.3_Release.bin
[Read Ok] : nvitem_wcn.bin
[Read Ok] : logo_480x854.bin
[Read Ok] : fblogo_480x854.bin
[Read Ok] : boot.img
[Read Ok] : system.img
[Read Ok] : oem.bin
[Read Ok] : sysinfo.bin
[Build Ok] : cache.img
[Read Ok] : recovery.img
[Build Ok] : userdata.img

AndroidInfo created
Firmware Size : 1942 MiB
Saved to : C:\InfinityBox\CM2SPD\Flash\SP7731CEB_X510_5.1_VERSION_V05_20160425_X510\
Done!

Elapsed: 00:16:01

Reconnect Power/Cable!

Finish at : [10/7/2016 / 10:10:25 AM]
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to papinto For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 10:51   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 158
Member: 1933548
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDi View Post
There is 3 options for sc773x with AltLDR for every : total 6 try.
hello

this cpu boot normally in Windows pack 3 please fix this problem on Windows 7

Itel it 1407 5.1 read info, read flash done at long last
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 14:56   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Kwesi_Roy_GH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Madina, Accra, GHANA
Posts: 1,182
Member: 2575234
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,124
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by papinto View Post
CHECK THIS OUT BROTHER.....

Code:
Start  at : [10/7/2016 / 9:36:54 AM]
Operation : Check/Read Info [ v1.22 ]

1. Remove battery. Insert battery back
2. Press and hold 'VolumeUp' and 'VolumeDown' keys
3. Insert cable

 ====  Wait for phone...

Phone found! [ 20 ]
Port Opened
Sync...
InitBoot Done [ 0x81 ] , Ver : SPRD3
Sync...
Sending FDL
[Info] : If SW freeze here more, than 15 seconds - remove cable
FDL Ready!
Boot Ver : SC7731 Crev eMMC Loader v2.0     
Sending FLASH FDL
FLASH FDL Ready!
Boot Ok!

FLASH : eMMC Flash , Structure : Ok!

Reading extended info ... 

Model Name  : X510
Model Brand : Infinix
Model Device: X510
AndrVersion : 5.1
BaseBand CPU: SP7731CEB
CompileDate : 4/26/2016 1:23:35 AM
Project Ver : VERSION_V05_20160425
Model Ext   : X510

ExtraInfo : HWInfo not exists, normal phone

Elapsed: 00:00:26

Reconnect Power/Cable!

Finish at : [10/7/2016 / 9:37:22 AM]

Code:
Start  at : [10/7/2016 / 9:54:22 AM]
Operation : Read FullFlash [ v1.22 ]

1. Remove battery. Insert battery back
2. Press and hold 'VolumeUp' and 'VolumeDown' keys
3. Insert cable

 ====  Wait for phone...

Phone found! [ 20 ]
Port Opened
Sync...
InitBoot Done [ 0x81 ] , Ver : SPRD3
Sync...
Sending FDL
[Info] : If SW freeze here more, than 15 seconds - remove cable
FDL Ready!
Boot Ver : SC7731 Crev eMMC Loader v2.0     
Sending FLASH FDL
FLASH FDL Ready!
Boot Ok!

FlashMode Set : Ok!
Detected eMMC Flash , Structure detect Ok!

[FW_READER] : Prepare Ok!

- > Wait phone connected ... 

Phone found! [ 20 ]
Port Opened
Sync...
InitBoot Done [ 0x81 ] , Ver : SPRD3
Sync...
Sending FDL
[Info] : If SW freeze here more, than 15 seconds - remove cable
FDL Ready!
Boot Ver : SC7731 Crev eMMC Loader v2.0     
Sending FLASH FDL
FLASH FDL Ready!
Boot Ok!

- > Wait phone connected ... 

Phone found! [ 20 ]
Port Opened
Sync...
InitBoot Done [ 0x81 ] , Ver : SPRD3
Sync...
Sending FDL
[Info] : If SW freeze here more, than 15 seconds - remove cable
FDL Ready!
Boot Ver : SC7731 Crev eMMC Loader v2.0     
Sending FLASH FDL
FLASH FDL Ready!
Boot Ok!

Model Name  : X510
Model Brand : Infinix
Model Device: X510
AndrVersion : 5.1
BaseBand CPU: SP7731CEB
Project Ver : VERSION_V05_20160425
Model Ext   : X510

[Read Mode] : HSUSB : 0x3000

[FW_READER] : Reading Firmware Now ... 

[Read Ok] : u-boot-spl-16k.bin
[Read Ok] : u-boot.bin
[Read Ok] : prodnv.img
[Read Ok] : sc7731C_CP0_modem.bin
[Read Ok] : DSP_DM_Gx.bin
[Read Ok] : nvitem_w.bin
[Read Ok] : sc8830g_modem_CP2_Trunk_W15.49.3_Release.bin
[Read Ok] : nvitem_wcn.bin
[Read Ok] : logo_480x854.bin
[Read Ok] : fblogo_480x854.bin
[Read Ok] : boot.img
[Read Ok] : system.img
[Read Ok] : oem.bin
[Read Ok] : sysinfo.bin
[Build Ok] : cache.img
[Read Ok] : recovery.img
[Build Ok] : userdata.img

AndroidInfo created
Firmware Size : 1942 MiB
Saved to : C:\InfinityBox\CM2SPD\Flash\SP7731CEB_X510_5.1_VERSION_V05_20160425_X510\
Done!

Elapsed: 00:16:01

Reconnect Power/Cable!

Finish at : [10/7/2016 / 10:10:25 AM]
Thanks bro, well noted
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:05   #11 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Osun State
Posts: 20
Member: 2732828
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
pls ifinix x510 chinal spd file, somebody help
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:07.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.34532 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO