GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 18:17   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 337837
Thanks Meter: 537
Exclamation Kg195 Flash With Infinity But.........help

TODAY I FLASHED LG KG195 WITH INFINITY BUT AFTER FLASH PHONE DON'T POWER UP ONLY SINGLE FLASH IS IN SUPPORT
Old 02-03-2008, 18:41   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,229
What was original phone state ?
Did you make backup ?
What was the reason that you have flashed phone ?
Why not post log here ?
Old 02-03-2008, 19:02   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 337837
Thanks Meter: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
What was original phone state ?
Did you make backup ?
What was the reason that you have flashed phone ?
Why not post log here ?

BEFORE FLASH IT WAS DEAD

CUSTOMER SAID IT WAS DEAD WHILE LISTENING CALL

NOW I M WITH MY LAPTOP I WILL POST YOU THE LOG

TOMORROW IT IS MY SECOND TIME TO FLASH LG AND BOTH TIMES

INFINITY FLASHED PHONE BUT NOT POWER ON

I M SO DIS-HEART

IT IS A SUPERB BOX FOR ALL OTHER MODELS

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LG
Old 02-03-2008, 19:43   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 221603
Sonork: 100.1581270
Thanks Meter: 6,395
Donate money to this user
@ sairat

also got few days ago kg195 which hang on startup i flash it with flash file on support but problem remain same it was still hang on start up
may be hardware problem
so it can prove that flash file is ok if there was some problem with the flash file my mobile must die but it remain on startup
thanks
Old 02-03-2008, 21:51   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 219015
Thanks Meter: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Did you make backup ?
Sorry, I want to know, why I can't load and flash my backup file. When I choice and load my backup file I have error ...
Application: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\MModule\MModule.exe
Loading data, wait...
[Infinity Box] v2.03
S/N: ***x:***x
Wait...
Device: LG KG195
Done
Loading file v.02...
Loading failed, probably damaged data file.
Languages: not detected
WARNING ! Settings will be cleared, user data erased, Imei set to default value !
Make flash backup before this procedure !
Old 02-03-2008, 22:17   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

@Freshbol

Dear Friend,

it was explained several times, but I am always glad to repeat it again because it's a very important information.
As I can understand you can read in Russian, so, please, see more information here: http://www.mcrf.ru/forum/showpost.ph...5&postcount=94 (and some other similar explanations was posted there).
If I am wrong and you can't, please, inform me about this and I'll prepare one more explanation in English.

@sairat
"BEFORE FLASH IT WAS DEAD...." and now you say that Infinity-Box is bad and can't repair your dead phone. funny...
So, you think that any phone should be repaired after flashing. funny...
So, you never tried to repair phone hardware. funny...
You must think twice before write this kind of words and you must repair phone hardware first !
Old 02-04-2008, 01:55   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 69608
Thanks Meter: 63
hello infinity team,
I like ur box its great one many model of phone can be prepare with ur box
I follow ur update time by time&i see u now change...where is free update???
language editor?have to pay......,RX/tx finder?Have to pay.....maybe later u found new trik&pay too...
where is infinity team was I know,I think u are not product supported 4 infinity box now???maybe change to PAYBOX....Thanx
Old 02-04-2008, 04:44   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgix View Post
hello infinity team,
language editor?have to pay......,RX/tx finder?Have to pay.....maybe later u found new trik&pay too...
where is infinity team was I know,I think u are not product supported 4 infinity box now???maybe change to PAYBOX....Thanx
Hm...
Please, tell me, should I send to you new hardware (Rx/Tx finder box PCB with more than 20 cables) with free DHL delivery or you can pay for delivery by yourself ?
Please, post here your name and delivery address.

Last edited by InfinitySupport; 02-04-2008 at 04:53.
Old 02-04-2008, 04:56   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager

Dear Friends,

More names/addresses/phone numbers and information about free or not free DHL delivery accepted are welcome here.
I'll answer to any message in this thread personally with all my patience and respect to each Infinity-Box users who asked me to send new hardware as a gift.

Please, don't forget to include your Infinity-Box S/N (first 4 digits only) so I'll be sure that I got an order from registered Infionity-Box user but not from a man who never have used Infinity-Box.

p.s.
Mr. Huzsolt, I miss you... You should be the first man in this list, but I gues you are quite busy with "42" calculation, so this time you lost a good chance

p.p.s.
picture attached, so everybody can see what we talk about here (real adapter will be with metal case to protect our great PCB against weather collision, typhoon and tornado):

Sorry, but phone that is on picture is NOT included in package (I don't have LG stocks now) but at special request I can include it in package too (brand newor second hand, depends on user's request).

Sorry, cables photo not ready yet, but you can see cables types (probably not exactly like on pictures but very similar) here: http://www.infinity-box.biz/index.php?id=cables

@sairat
I am very sorry, but I have a plans to rename this thread in near future and make it a special thread for special discussion.
I wish you to solve your problem with KG195 as soon as possible and I'll try to make everything that depends on me to help you in your problem.

Last edited by InfinitySupport; 02-04-2008 at 05:18.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:26   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 115242
Sonork: 100.1581364
Thanks Meter: 1,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgix View Post
hello infinity team,

I think 100 US Dollars is very good price why u crying to pay 100 US$ for this great tool
I think 100 US$ is very small price from the best team See other teams demanding more then 60 Euro only for Software Update
But infinity team providing Hardware with this update
I like infinity team all products because infinity is number one team best Support Best updates Best helper team
Old 02-04-2008, 18:48   #11 (permalink)

Member: 100376
Sonork: 100.1591842
Thanks Meter: 150
@InfinitySupport
sir i think u should not give much value to these people rather i say give ur time to ur great support & new products
i can say one thing that i'm not buying a tool only i'm also investing in ur future updates that gives me more & more chance to earn & understand the product's limit.i think the limit is not in the tool it is the person who is handling it .I like infinity team all products because infinity is number one team best Support Best updates Best helper team