GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   The latest no update: (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/latest-no-update-1505079/)

jim.mahoney 07-13-2012 13:26

The latest no update:

The latest no update:

13-07-2012: MModule v4.35 NOT released

.Spreadtrum - No new models are supported (World Last)
.Coolsand - No models supported at all (World Last)
.Nothing New - World First!!

Yes updates every day! Well except not for very many days!!

Remember to pay your subscription or you will not be notified that there are no updates!

Come on Infinity - Most of us bought the Infinity Box for Chinese phones, most of which you don't support!! :confused:

turca 07-13-2012 15:16

Look, I know that nobody of support forever, nobody works for free, but then that does not cover the value of support for another year

jim.mahoney 07-14-2012 12:35

We bought two boxes a few months ago!

It must be the most expensive USB to Serial adaptor in the world as we are using manufactures software because Infinity Box does not support Spreadtrum or Coolsand.

Updates every day it said... Wrong!!

alkim 07-14-2012 12:52

infinity team is for the unit that is very rare to see they say 5yrs non stop update but if u notice there unit has to update ids already in other box this is only a propaganda which is not totally cannot update new chips like spd or coolsand while other had this also so spend your money and invest wisely in a right box

FREDDIE GTY 07-15-2012 08:02

agreat move for infinity is to get more new programmers who can get rid of spreadtrum,mstar and coolsand and after finishing we are ready to pay for their software any amount as long as software is perfect coz these other teams give coolsand fake updates. infinity used to be the best box of china phones for sure we earned alot of money those days. but you guys should make perfect solution for those cpus and you sell us your software we are ready to pay any amount as long as solutions perfect

KYEJUSA 07-15-2012 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by freddie gty (Post 8588657)
agreat move for infinity is to get more new programmers who can get rid of spreadtrum,mstar and coolsand and after finishing we are ready to pay for their software any amount as long as software is perfect coz these other teams give coolsand fake updates. Infinity used to be the best box of china phones for sure we earned alot of money those days. But you guys should make perfect solution for those cpus and you sell us your software we are ready to pay any amount as long as solutions perfect

i agree with your post bro, thanks

jim.mahoney 07-18-2012 11:49

Waiting for my not daily update... ZZZZZZzzzzzz!! :rolleyes:

turca 07-18-2012 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim.mahoney (Post 8598685)
Waiting for my not daily update... ZZZZZZzzzzzz!! :rolleyes:

No update and no more support, Back infinity team

jim.mahoney 07-30-2012 12:43

You can get lots of SL3 unlocks but no Infinity updates...

We bought Infinity for Chinese phones!

InfinitySupport 07-30-2012 15:10

As I can see this thread is about nothing - no any exact questions, just strange posts.
Let me spend my time in programming and users support instead of reading useless threads.
Thank you for your kind understanding !

Thread closed.