GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 09:25   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
That'sme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Inside Boxes
Posts: 303
Member: 228871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
LG KG300 restart


The set is not getting boot by the box. I did with KG 200 cable (mini jack 4pin) and also with the motorola type pin(usb mini 5pin) but the set is not getting detected. the set is not water clogged or dropped. It is having restart problem it gets on and suddenly gets off. Need help InfinityTeam please.
Thanks in advance.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:38   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
..::: Naveed :::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Space
Posts: 1,676
Member: 352237
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1577161
Thanks Meter: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by That'sme View Post
The set is not getting boot by the box. I did with KG 200 cable (mini jack 4pin) and also with the motorola type pin(usb mini 5pin) but the set is not getting detected. the set is not water clogged or dropped. It is having restart problem it gets on and suddenly gets off. Need help InfinityTeam please.
Thanks in advance.

Only format ffs your problem will be solved

how to make cable see here ......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LG-KG200.jpg (6.5 KB, 39 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:46   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
That'sme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Inside Boxes
Posts: 303
Member: 228871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
I have the cable But the set is no getting attach to the box. The set i not getting boot.

Here is the LOG
"Action: reset settings
Model: LG-KG300
Checking data, wait...
Phone should be Switched OFF !
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 autodetect
error: boot phase#2/1 failed
Can't initialize test mode !
Possible reasons:
1. communication fault, repeat required operation
2. eeprom/ffs serious damaged, use repair eeprom/ffs files or use other unlock/format method
error: operation failed !
Finished, time used: 7 sec
Remove/Install battery now !"
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:13   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,624
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by That'sme View Post
I have the cable But the set is no getting attach to the box. The set i not getting boot.

Here is the LOG
"Action: reset settings
Model: LG-KG300
Checking data, wait...
Phone should be Switched OFF !
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 autodetect
error: boot phase#2/1 failed
Can't initialize test mode !
Possible reasons:
1. communication fault, repeat required operation
2. eeprom/ffs serious damaged, use repair eeprom/ffs files or use other unlock/format method
error: operation failed !
Finished, time used: 7 sec
Remove/Install battery now !"
Yiou must double check your cable and select correct COM port.
Also check that phone connector is soldered well and is not damaged
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 11:12   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
That'sme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Inside Boxes
Posts: 303
Member: 228871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Yiou must double check your cable and select correct COM port.
Also check that phone connector is soldered well and is not damaged

Every thing is being properly checked but cannot Detect the set.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 11:30   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,624
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,077
Phone can not be booted only in this situation:
1. cable problem
2. wrong COM port selection
3. damaged phone hardware (f.e. connector or CPU or anything else)

Please, select any of these reasons
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:18   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
That'sme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Inside Boxes
Posts: 303
Member: 228871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Phone can not be booted only in this situation:
1. cable problem
2. wrong COM port selection
3. damaged phone hardware (f.e. connector or CPU or anything else)

Please, select any of these reasons

Thanks Infinity my problem solved By reason No 3. I replace the connector of the phone and then formated.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LG KG300 Restart Problem! Was33m LG 13 12-13-2008 05:44
LG KG300 restart????? Zerik4u Infinity-Box 12 10-29-2008 20:53
Lg Kg300 Restart alfin5557 Infinity-Box 15 08-15-2008 13:06
LG kg300 restarting problem sphameed LG 4 02-24-2008 15:50
LG KG300 Restart Problem Miftahudin Infinity-Box 3 09-25-2007 18:51

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:08.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.34234 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO