GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   mغ suggestion too infinity team (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/m-suggestion-too-infinity-team-1240814/)

fethi 04-04-2011 18:01

mغ suggestion too infinity team
 
hello
i think it's time to make users very happy and make a very seriouse bomb update,
so my suggestion is making the list of samsung more big especially the lateste models ( the Qualcom and 3G,,,,,,,, )

thank you

YellowBoss 04-04-2011 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by fethi (Post 7157741)
hello
i think it's time to make users very happy and make a very seriouse bomb update,
so my suggestion is making the list of samsung more big especially the lateste models ( the Qualcom and 3G,,,,,,,, )

thank you

Do you want full samsung support in Infinity-Box as a free addon or like a new payment ?
waiting for your advice

fethi 04-13-2011 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowBoss (Post 7157785)
Do you want full samsung support in Infinity-Box as a free addon or like a new payment ?
waiting for your advice

well, :D
i want full samsung support in Infinity-Box as a free addon
it will be nice

thank you for your replay any way

ORANGE MOB 04-14-2011 15:36

i think this time it is not possible that infinity team give as free addon

sami51 04-14-2011 17:43

lol
You want full samsung support in Infinity-Box as a free addon!!!!!!!!!!!
it's impossible

YellowBoss 04-14-2011 18:17

As we can see more and more people now interested in Samsung addons.
Right now we have this offer for Infinity-Box owners:

SPT-Box software activation for Infinity-Box users: you can use SPT-Box software, access SPT-Box support area and have full support right after you activate this option for your Infinity-Box. Activation instruction is here: http://server1.infinity-box.biz/down..._procedure.pdf
This software is not included in base package and can be activated for your existing Infinity-Box for additional fee.

List of resellers: Infinity-Box - How to buy
SPT-Box web site: SptBox Samsung Professional Tools

fethi 04-14-2011 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowBoss (Post 7199328)
As we can see more and more people now interested in Samsung addons.
Right now we have this offer for Infinity-Box owners:

SPT-Box software activation for Infinity-Box users: you can use SPT-Box software, access SPT-Box support area and have full support right after you activate this option for your Infinity-Box. Activation instruction is here: http://server1.infinity-box.biz/down..._procedure.pdf
This software is not included in base package and can be activated for your existing Infinity-Box for additional fee.

List of resellers: Infinity-Box - How to buy
SPT-Box web site: SptBox Samsung Professional Tools

thanks sir
but i mean a free addon software included in the pacage of the main software
thank you again


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:32.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.18559 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO