GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Modules are not starting (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/modules-not-starting-451449/)

clark 77 10-05-2007 16:58

Modules are not starting

Hi, i had the infinity box and software running fine before, then i got troubles with a anti virus update and installed everything new. SOftware drivers...
Now, when I install an old version of the Main installation Package (aprilī07) the modules like the Moto1 are starting. But are not supporting phones like W375. When I install the new package and want to start Moto1 the prozess is starting and running at 50% CPU usage in background and doing nothing. Did anyone have a solution. :confused:

thx

Infinity-Box 10-05-2007 18:08

did u uninstall new modules and then install new package ?

InfinityHelp 10-05-2007 18:09

hello!

try fo uninstall it via "add/remove programs"
delete folder infinitybox
and then instal latest Main installation Package from our support site

clark 77 10-06-2007 15:04

i did like almost everything, deleted it, deleted it with uninstall, deleted driver and everything else...same problem. Old version is working perfect, the new one wonīt start

Infinity-Box 10-06-2007 17:18

could u send a screenshot ?

InfinitySupport 10-06-2007 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by clark 77 (Post 2772888)
i did like almost everything, deleted it, deleted it with uninstall, deleted driver and everything else...same problem. Old version is working perfect, the new one wonīt start

Hello,

Did you tried to run other modules, not only Moto01? What is the results ?
What OS installed on your PC ?

Install latest "Installation package" and download and install lates separate updates.

Gerti 10-06-2007 21:02

I have the same problem with new Installation ,v2.10a,with the old everythink is ok...

InfinitySupport 10-07-2007 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerti (Post 2773727)
I have the same problem with new Installation ,v2.10a,with the old everythink is ok...

Did you tried to run other modules, not only Moto01? What is the results ?
What OS installed on your PC ?

baldev 10-07-2007 01:52

Dear Sir.
I have a strange problem with infinity.I have one PC at my work place
and it is P-3 850MHz Via CLE266 motherboard and 512MB ram.Infinity works OK.Another PC at my home I use to download updates at night as it is cheaper at night.P-4 core2 Duo with 512MB ram. some modules are not running screen shots are attached.I use WIN XP SP2 on both PCs.

clark 77 10-08-2007 10:03

I think one Module was working, but i donīt know which one. Yesterday I deleted everythink from infinity box, I even searched the registry and deleted every record with infinity box. Now when Im installing the egate drivers and then plug in the Box he gives me an errormessege "code thre in systems.exe" and windows XP is shutting down with a counter "1 min". So now I canīt even install the box. I had this problem before, I am running Smart Clip on this computer to and this box uses the egate driver, maybe its a conflict between those two programms? but before it was running fine.

InfinitySupport 10-08-2007 11:44

The same e-gate drivers used for Infinity-Box and other e-gate smart-card based protection systems.
If you have installed one box with smart-card protection lready you don't need to install e-gate drivers again.

PASSIONATE_BOYS 10-08-2007 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by clark 77 (Post 2777233)
I think one Module was working, but i donīt know which one. Yesterday I deleted everythink from infinity box, I even searched the registry and deleted every record with infinity box. Now when Im installing the egate drivers and then plug in the Box he gives me an errormessege "code thre in systems.exe" and windows XP is shutting down with a counter "1 min". So now I canīt even install the box. I had this problem before, I am running Smart Clip on this computer to and this box uses the egate driver, maybe its a conflict between those two programms? but before it was running fine.

Hi,
Why don't u format your pc and then download the latest packages once again as sometimes while downloading some files are missed out; and then install the new packages.

clark 77 10-08-2007 14:22

Formating PC is no solution, it would take hours to get everything running and I need my Programms.

So anyone has a solution for this problem?

because now I even cant install the boxdrivers

hkyrace 05-26-2008 12:56

i have same problem, but this problem when i install to same pc which JAF installed before.
i try with moto01, modules not run. tommorow i will try another module.
@infinity support.
if i unistall "usb serial port", the module immediatly running.
if i try another module, and still not run, what should i do.
thanx. sorry for my bad english.

InfinitySupport 05-26-2008 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkyrace (Post 3344623)
i have same problem, but this problem when i install to same pc which JAF installed before.
i try with moto01, modules not run. tommorow i will try another module.
@infinity support.
if i unistall "usb serial port", the module immediatly running.
if i try another module, and still not run, what should i do.
thanx. sorry for my bad english.

Please, double check that drivers installed correctly, follow installation procedure exactly like you see in Infinity-Box Installation manual (explanation with pictures).