GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2015, 03:39   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
turca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,057
Member: 211017
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 262
MT6571 no Indentify


I try all options Default, P1 P2, P3 but no read info
Phone is Clone Iphone 5s

Operation : Check / Read Info [ v1.08 ]

1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. Insert USB cable. In some cases require hold BootKey

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 165 ]
Sync...
Inital regs read done
Boot Info :
BB_CPU_ID : 6571
BB_CPU_HW : CA00
BB_CPU_SW : 8D00
BB_CPU_SB : 0000
BB_CPU_NM : [MediaTek] MT6571_S00
Processing BROM stage
BLVersion : 0xFE
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVersion : 0x05
BLVersion : 0xFE
Preloader Status : Not active (Erased)
Processing DA stage
DA Select done , sending
NAND_ID : 009800BC009000660076001600080000
eMMC_ID : 00000000000000000000000000000000
DA Stat : v4.2 on BBID : 0x8B
Configure emi settings
DA Sent. Configure setting now ...
NAND FlashIC initialized
[NAND] : FLASH_VEN : 0x0011 , [KINGSTON] KTN0403CS_TCR1
[NAND] : FLASH_DIE : 0098 00BC 0090 0066 0076 0016 0008
[NAND] : FLASH_LEN : 0x20000000
INT RAM : 0x00020000
EXT RAM : 0x10000000
BOOT TYPE : NAND_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!

NAND : Detecting structure now... Please, wait.
NAND : Structure detect failed! Send report to support!

Info read not done Erased phone or unsupported FlashIc?
You can change settings : Settings -> Other -> NAND/eMMC init Mode

Done!
Elapsed: 00:06:37
Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Check / Read Info [ v1.08 ]

1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. Insert USB cable. In some cases require hold BootKey

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 165 ]
Sync...
Inital regs read done
Boot Info :
BB_CPU_ID : 6571
BB_CPU_HW : CA00
BB_CPU_SW : 8D00
BB_CPU_SB : 0000
BB_CPU_NM : [MediaTek] MT6571_S00
Processing BROM stage
BLVersion : 0xFE
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVersion : 0x05
BLVersion : 0xFE
Preloader Status : Not active (Erased)
Processing DA stage
DA Select done , sending
NAND_ID : 009800BC009000660076001600080000
eMMC_ID : 00000000000000000000000000000000
DA Stat : v4.2 on BBID : 0x8B
Configure emi settings
DA Sent. Configure setting now ...
NAND FlashIC initialized
[NAND] : FLASH_VEN : 0x0011 , [KINGSTON] KTN0403CS_TCR1
[NAND] : FLASH_DIE : 0098 00BC 0090 0066 0076 0016 0008
[NAND] : FLASH_LEN : 0x20000000
INT RAM : 0x00020000
EXT RAM : 0x10000000
BOOT TYPE : NAND_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!

NAND : Detecting structure now... Please, wait.
NAND : Structure detect failed! Send report to support!

Info read not done Erased phone or unsupported FlashIc?
You can change settings : Settings -> Other -> NAND/eMMC init Mode

Done!
Elapsed: 00:02:39
Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Check / Read Info [ v1.08 ]

1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. Insert USB cable. In some cases require hold BootKey

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 165 ]
Sync...
Inital regs read done
Boot Info :
BB_CPU_ID : 6571
BB_CPU_HW : CA00
BB_CPU_SW : 8D00
BB_CPU_SB : 0000
BB_CPU_NM : [MediaTek] MT6571_S00
Processing BROM stage
BLVersion : 0xFE
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVersion : 0x05
BLVersion : 0xFE
Preloader Status : Not active (Erased)
Processing DA stage
DA Select done , sending
NAND_ID : 009800BC009000660076001600080000
eMMC_ID : 00000000000000000000000000000000
DA Stat : v4.2 on BBID : 0x8B
Configure emi settings
DA Sent. Configure setting now ...
NAND FlashIC initialized
[NAND] : FLASH_VEN : 0x0000 , [SAMSUNG] K9F5608Q0C
[NAND] : FLASH_DIE : 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
[NAND] : FLASH_LEN : 0x00000000
INT RAM : 0x00000000
EXT RAM : 0x00000000
BOOT TYPE : DONE
SOC VERIFY : 00
Boot Ok!

Info read not done Erased phone or unsupported FlashIc?
You can change settings : Settings -> Other -> NAND/eMMC init Mode

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:21
Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Check / Read Info [ v1.08 ]

1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. Insert USB cable. In some cases require hold BootKey

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 165 ]
Sync...
Inital regs read done
Boot Info :
BB_CPU_ID : 6571
BB_CPU_HW : CA00
BB_CPU_SW : 8D00
BB_CPU_SB : 0000
BB_CPU_NM : [MediaTek] MT6571_S00
Processing BROM stage
BLVersion : 0xFE
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVersion : 0x05
BLVersion : 0xFE
Preloader Status : Not active (Erased)
Processing DA stage
DA Select done , sending
NAND_ID : 009800BC009000660076001600080000
eMMC_ID : 00000000000000000000000000000000
DA Stat : v4.2 on BBID : 0x8B
Configure emi settings
DA Sent. Configure setting now ...
NAND FlashIC initialized
[NAND] : FLASH_VEN : 0x0011 , [KINGSTON] KTN0403CS_TCR1
[NAND] : FLASH_DIE : 0098 00BC 0090 0066 0076 0016 0008
[NAND] : FLASH_LEN : 0x20000000
INT RAM : 0x00020000
EXT RAM : 0x10000000
BOOT TYPE : NAND_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!

NAND : Detecting structure now... Please, wait.
NAND : Structure detect failed! Send report to support!

Info read not done Erased phone or unsupported FlashIc?
You can change settings : Settings -> Other -> NAND/eMMC init Mode

Done!
Elapsed: 00:15:53
Reconnect Power/Cable!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 07:48   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
pradeep_kus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: G--vv--/-\--L--i--0--|?
Age: 8
Posts: 2,321
Member: 459784
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1592448
Thanks Meter: 1,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by turca View Post
I try all options Default, P1 P2, P3 but no read info
Phone is Clone Iphone 5s

Operation : Check / Read Info [ v1.08 ]

1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. Insert USB cable. In some cases require hold BootKey

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 165 ]
Sync...
Inital regs read done
Boot Info :
BB_CPU_ID : 6571
BB_CPU_HW : CA00
BB_CPU_SW : 8D00
BB_CPU_SB : 0000
BB_CPU_NM : [MediaTek] MT6571_S00
Processing BROM stage
BLVersion : 0xFE
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVersion : 0x05
BLVersion : 0xFE
Preloader Status : Not active (Erased)
Processing DA stage
DA Select done , sending
NAND_ID : 009800BC009000660076001600080000
eMMC_ID : 00000000000000000000000000000000
DA Stat : v4.2 on BBID : 0x8B
Configure emi settings
DA Sent. Configure setting now ...
NAND FlashIC initialized
[NAND] : FLASH_VEN : 0x0011 , [KINGSTON] KTN0403CS_TCR1
[NAND] : FLASH_DIE : 0098 00BC 0090 0066 0076 0016 0008
[NAND] : FLASH_LEN : 0x20000000
INT RAM : 0x00020000
EXT RAM : 0x10000000
BOOT TYPE : NAND_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!

NAND : Detecting structure now... Please, wait.
NAND : Structure detect failed! Send report to support!

Info read not done Erased phone or unsupported FlashIc?
You can change settings : Settings -> Other -> NAND/eMMC init Mode

Done!
Elapsed: 00:06:37
Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Check / Read Info [ v1.08 ]

1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. Insert USB cable. In some cases require hold BootKey

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 165 ]
Sync...
Inital regs read done
Boot Info :
BB_CPU_ID : 6571
BB_CPU_HW : CA00
BB_CPU_SW : 8D00
BB_CPU_SB : 0000
BB_CPU_NM : [MediaTek] MT6571_S00
Processing BROM stage
BLVersion : 0xFE
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVersion : 0x05
BLVersion : 0xFE
Preloader Status : Not active (Erased)
Processing DA stage
DA Select done , sending
NAND_ID : 009800BC009000660076001600080000
eMMC_ID : 00000000000000000000000000000000
DA Stat : v4.2 on BBID : 0x8B
Configure emi settings
DA Sent. Configure setting now ...
NAND FlashIC initialized
[NAND] : FLASH_VEN : 0x0011 , [KINGSTON] KTN0403CS_TCR1
[NAND] : FLASH_DIE : 0098 00BC 0090 0066 0076 0016 0008
[NAND] : FLASH_LEN : 0x20000000
INT RAM : 0x00020000
EXT RAM : 0x10000000
BOOT TYPE : NAND_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!

NAND : Detecting structure now... Please, wait.
NAND : Structure detect failed! Send report to support!

Info read not done Erased phone or unsupported FlashIc?
You can change settings : Settings -> Other -> NAND/eMMC init Mode

Done!
Elapsed: 00:02:39
Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Check / Read Info [ v1.08 ]

1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. Insert USB cable. In some cases require hold BootKey

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 165 ]
Sync...
Inital regs read done
Boot Info :
BB_CPU_ID : 6571
BB_CPU_HW : CA00
BB_CPU_SW : 8D00
BB_CPU_SB : 0000
BB_CPU_NM : [MediaTek] MT6571_S00
Processing BROM stage
BLVersion : 0xFE
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVersion : 0x05
BLVersion : 0xFE
Preloader Status : Not active (Erased)
Processing DA stage
DA Select done , sending
NAND_ID : 009800BC009000660076001600080000
eMMC_ID : 00000000000000000000000000000000
DA Stat : v4.2 on BBID : 0x8B
Configure emi settings
DA Sent. Configure setting now ...
NAND FlashIC initialized
[NAND] : FLASH_VEN : 0x0000 , [SAMSUNG] K9F5608Q0C
[NAND] : FLASH_DIE : 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
[NAND] : FLASH_LEN : 0x00000000
INT RAM : 0x00000000
EXT RAM : 0x00000000
BOOT TYPE : DONE
SOC VERIFY : 00
Boot Ok!

Info read not done Erased phone or unsupported FlashIc?
You can change settings : Settings -> Other -> NAND/eMMC init Mode

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:21
Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Check / Read Info [ v1.08 ]

1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. Insert USB cable. In some cases require hold BootKey

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 165 ]
Sync...
Inital regs read done
Boot Info :
BB_CPU_ID : 6571
BB_CPU_HW : CA00
BB_CPU_SW : 8D00
BB_CPU_SB : 0000
BB_CPU_NM : [MediaTek] MT6571_S00
Processing BROM stage
BLVersion : 0xFE
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVersion : 0x05
BLVersion : 0xFE
Preloader Status : Not active (Erased)
Processing DA stage
DA Select done , sending
NAND_ID : 009800BC009000660076001600080000
eMMC_ID : 00000000000000000000000000000000
DA Stat : v4.2 on BBID : 0x8B
Configure emi settings
DA Sent. Configure setting now ...
NAND FlashIC initialized
[NAND] : FLASH_VEN : 0x0011 , [KINGSTON] KTN0403CS_TCR1
[NAND] : FLASH_DIE : 0098 00BC 0090 0066 0076 0016 0008
[NAND] : FLASH_LEN : 0x20000000
INT RAM : 0x00020000
EXT RAM : 0x10000000
BOOT TYPE : NAND_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!

NAND : Detecting structure now... Please, wait.
NAND : Structure detect failed! Send report to support!

Info read not done Erased phone or unsupported FlashIc?
You can change settings : Settings -> Other -> NAND/eMMC init Mode

Done!
Elapsed: 00:15:53
Reconnect Power/Cable!

Chinese Miracle-2 (Release) MTK/MediaTek v1.08 released - Privacy Lock, Fix DL etc
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 08:00   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Dzirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Syberia
Age: 30
Posts: 12,508
Member: 1157320
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6,181
Just one question - does phone is alive?
Code:
Preloader Status : Not active (Erased)
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 18:23   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
turca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,057
Member: 211017
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzirt View Post
Just one question - does phone is alive?
Code:
Preloader Status : Not active (Erased)
Phone freeze in logo
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 18:45   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Dzirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Syberia
Age: 30
Posts: 12,508
Member: 1157320
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6,181
By log it can't detect it in any way. Try without any bootkey - if still same - probably some HW level bug. Side keyes, all rest things also need check.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 21:29   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
turca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,057
Member: 211017
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzirt View Post
By log it can't detect it in any way. Try without any bootkey - if still same - probably some HW level bug. Side keyes, all rest things also need check.
I have 3 same phones, all same problem
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 23:31   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,287
Member: 1725884
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 268
i also have this problem need firmware....
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:37   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
PASSIONATE_BOYS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Infinity-Box Support India-
Posts: 8,911
Member: 541591
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611509
Thanks Meter: 6,977
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by abo anas zayan View Post
i also have this problem need firmware....
Hello,
Explain your problem in detail. Phone alive or dead?
Try to make Check/Info.
Br.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 16:59   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,287
Member: 1725884
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 268
same problem phone on logo then restart, i need firmware...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 17:50   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,287
Member: 1725884
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 268
i finally solve my problem with this firmware

ROM H5s 71 | [Official] add the 12/08/2014 on Needrom
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:39   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,142
Member: 2325887
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 103
site needroom for register is free or?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:47   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
ABDULMANAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: LOVE A L L AH LOVE ALQURAN
Posts: 1,921
Member: 754324
Status: Offline
Sonork: LOVE MOHAMMAD (S.A.W)
Thanks Meter: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahi20015 View Post
site needroom for register is free or?
is total free .........
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:25.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.37118 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO