GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2006, 08:24   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 243961
Sonork: 100.1591654
Thanks Meter: 104
nec n421i unlocking?...

sir i have one NEC n421i.. want to unlock...

is there option in INFINITY.....

thanks..
Old 11-03-2006, 11:55   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
As you can see in our site at www.infinity-box.com this Nec model not present in supported models list yet.
You no need to ask about each model, you can simply visit www.infinity-box.com and see full list of supported models.

Our site is always up to date, we work every day 24 hours and we update site and support area every day.
Old 11-03-2006, 14:37   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 333440
Thanks Meter: 10
Infinity team is too rude.If new member want to ask question to infinity team,team member gives rude reply not in polite way as other product supporter gives reply.i have seen hundreds of rude reply of Infinity team.What the reasion if u dont mind? "You no need to ask about each model" team can reply simply "No Brother we dont suppoert to this model"
This gsm fourm is too too big and new member dont now how to search?where should post our thread bla bla bla.Time is beter teacher for those persion how cant find real teacher to learn some thing in GSM feild.
Plz dont mind it's just suggesion.
Old 11-03-2006, 17:22   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 81703
Thanks Meter: 1,332
Because my friend this user as the other one is different.

Infinity team has answered tons of mails and pm and threads but people don't use search button even the colour is different. They spend many time in updates but believe me they spend so much time answering at the forum. Patient is a virtue but has a limit.

BR

Luskao

PS:They are a really professional team that just don't want to answer as usual
Old 11-03-2006, 18:17   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Dear Friend,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rana4star View Post
Infinity team is too rude.
But let me ask you one question please. Do you think is it rude or not to start discussion w/o simple "Hello" word ?

Quote:
If new member want to ask question to infinity team,team member gives rude reply not in polite way as other product supporter gives reply.i have seen hundreds of rude reply of Infinity team.
Please, no need to say this w/o direct examples.
You must post an examples here (hundreds, as you sad) in other case you must say to me "Big sorry InfinitySupport" immediately.
I think you did not understand what you talk about. Please, check all my 3000+ posts and see how I serve Infinity-Box customers. I make answer to any questions, even to not so smart questions w/o any problems. Don't you think so ?

Quote:
What the reasion if u dont mind? "You no need to ask about each model" team can reply simply "No Brother we dont suppoert to this model"
People must think by themself before ask something. Don't you think so ?
Please, tell me, why people can't simply visit support site or make 1 mouse click and see list of supported models here (in this forum, on first page, thread with name List of Supported phones by Infinity-Box) ?
Now tell me, if people don't respect me, my time, this forum, out team members and even can't make 1 mouse click and spend 1 minute in reading, why I should explain million times what model supported and what not supported etc.

Quote:
This gsm fourm is too too big and new member dont now how to search?
Dont know how to search ? Are you joking ?
People who don't want to make search simply lazy people and not respect other forum members (I don't talk about persobnally me, I am stupid product supporter and nobody must respect me).
Why people don't respect other forum members ? Why people spam board with useles posts ? I think you already have the answer.

Quote:
where should post our thread bla bla bla.Time is beter teacher for those persion how cant find real teacher to learn some thing in GSM feild.
Plz dont mind it's just suggesion.
Better teacher in this is not a time. If I make one time answer "this phone not supported yet" I'll continue to make the same answers to the same man and the same kind of qustions many times again and again (I have a lot of examples of this kind of lazy people who don't want to think by themself). But what can be more easy than simply visit support site and see detailed info ? Who is rude ?

Yes, more easy way to sad me that I give rude answers instead of think little more. If you will see to all my answers more detailed you will see that all my answers very correct and gives to people good answers with real information and real solutions for their problems.