GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2018, 07:37   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Member: 2099377
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
Nokia3 ta-1032 Only Vibeate


this phone only vibrate and not flashing with any firmware....
Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 4 ]
Sync...
Inital Boot Ok!
BB_CPU_PID : 6735
BB_CPU_NME : [MediaTek] MT6735_S00
BB_CPU_EXT : 0xCA00 , 0x8A00 , 0x0000
Processing BROM stage
Settings for BROM configured!
SecCfgVal : 0x05000000
BromVer : 0x00FF
BLVersion : 0x0001
PreLoader : Active [ Boot with PL ]
BootLdrSS : LOCKED with CERT
Processing DA stage
DA Select done, will use SecMode DA
Sending and initialize DA ...
Running DA ver.4.2 on BBID : 0x9B
NAND Flash : NOT INSTALLED
eMMC Flash : 510001154D3331457DEC0D42C1A28B6A
Initialize Memory ...
DRAM already initialized by Preloader
DAgent sent , init HW now
eMMC FlashIC initialized
[eMMC] : FLASH_VEN : 0x15 , OEM : 0100
[eMMC] : FLASH_INF : [SAMSUNG] , BM31E
[eMMC] : FLASH_CID : 150100514531334D420DEC7D6A8B54C1
[eMMC] : FLASH_BRT : 0x00400000 , 0x00400000 , 0x00400000
[eMMC] : FLASH_LEN : 0x00000003A3E00000
[eMMC] : FLASH_UCP : 14910 MiB [eMMC 16 GiB]
DEV RID : 0x5D955D7606CF7DE002A786B601594D90
INT RAM : 0x00020000
EXT RAM : 0x80000000 [2 GiB]
BOOT TYPE : EMMC_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!
ScatCFG : BaseBand : MT6737 , Project : ne1 , Storage : EMMC
Setting : Flash Pre-Erase : Off ( Write Flash Only )
Setting : AFF verify : Disabled
Setting : HW verify : Enabled
BL : Check HW compatibility
BL : BBID NOT supported by BootLoader!
[BL_ERROR] : BBID : Break Flashing! This Firmware will kill phone!
Operation Failed
Elapsed: 00:00:04
Reconnect Power/Cable!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:43   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Member: 2099377
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
tested any firmware :
Nokia-3_MT6737M_Heart_FIH_7.1.1_alps-mp-n1.mp1-V1.11_fih6737m.65.nj.n1_P13
Nokia-3_MT6737M_Heart_FIH_7.1.1_alps-mp-n1.mp1-V1.11_fih6737m.65.nj.n1_P68
Nokia-3_MT6737M_Heart_FIH_7.1.1_alps-mp-n1.mp1-V1.11_fih6737m.65.nj.n1_P108
Nokia 3 TA1032 MT6735_171107181032 Miracle Box BY COMBINEFILE
NE1-1480-0-00WW-A01
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:33   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Member: 2099377
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
please help me......
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 06:49   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Member: 2099377
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
please help me...................
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 08:16   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Infinity Team support
Posts: 415
Member: 1330296
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,074
There is folder - Nokia on support. use FW only from it!
In first 3 pages of section you can find atleast 2 topics about such cases. All solved.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Infinity-BEST For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 08:56   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
gracy_elec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: GSM WORLD
Posts: 1,965
Member: 118520
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyvaltavahom1 View Post
this phone only vibrate and not flashing with any firmware....
Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 4 ]
Sync...
Inital Boot Ok!
BB_CPU_PID : 6735
BB_CPU_NME : [MediaTek] MT6735_S00
BB_CPU_EXT : 0xCA00 , 0x8A00 , 0x0000
Processing BROM stage
Settings for BROM configured!
SecCfgVal : 0x05000000
BromVer : 0x00FF
BLVersion : 0x0001
PreLoader : Active [ Boot with PL ]
BootLdrSS : LOCKED with CERT
Processing DA stage
DA Select done, will use SecMode DA
Sending and initialize DA ...
Running DA ver.4.2 on BBID : 0x9B
NAND Flash : NOT INSTALLED
eMMC Flash : 510001154D3331457DEC0D42C1A28B6A
Initialize Memory ...
DRAM already initialized by Preloader
DAgent sent , init HW now
eMMC FlashIC initialized
[eMMC] : FLASH_VEN : 0x15 , OEM : 0100
[eMMC] : FLASH_INF : [SAMSUNG] , BM31E
[eMMC] : FLASH_CID : 150100514531334D420DEC7D6A8B54C1
[eMMC] : FLASH_BRT : 0x00400000 , 0x00400000 , 0x00400000
[eMMC] : FLASH_LEN : 0x00000003A3E00000
[eMMC] : FLASH_UCP : 14910 MiB [eMMC 16 GiB]
DEV RID : 0x5D955D7606CF7DE002A786B601594D90
INT RAM : 0x00020000
EXT RAM : 0x80000000 [2 GiB]
BOOT TYPE : EMMC_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!
ScatCFG : BaseBand : MT6737 , Project : ne1 , Storage : EMMC
Setting : Flash Pre-Erase : Off ( Write Flash Only )
Setting : AFF verify : Disabled
Setting : HW verify : Enabled
BL : Check HW compatibility
BL : BBID NOT supported by BootLoader!
[BL_ERROR] : BBID : Break Flashing! This Firmware will kill phone!
Operation Failed
Elapsed: 00:00:04
Reconnect Power/Cable!
HELLO @eyvaltavahom1; BY THIS YOUR PROBLEM WILL SOLVED Please help... NokiA 3 Flash error

GOOD LUCK
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gracy_elec For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 15:24   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Member: 2099377
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by gracy_elec View Post
HELLO @eyvaltavahom1; BY THIS YOUR PROBLEM WILL SOLVED Please help... NokiA 3 Flash error

GOOD LUCK
i downlod this file from support...
but not flash... maybe problem is battery ... in this condition
Will the battery be charged?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 22:09   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
khanzada606's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,856
Member: 2455344
Status: Offline
Sonork: Ask me
Thanks Meter: 344
No need to charge battery
When phone only vibrates it does not charged
I flashed on 0% battery .
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to khanzada606 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2018, 01:28   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Elgendi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: <...< GSM-Forum >...>
Age: 29
Posts: 468
Member: 2821459
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 306
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyvaltavahom1 View Post
please help me......
Try This Rom On V1.58

With Out Mark On Pre-Earse
And Mark On Skip Preloader
First Do That Select Nokia 3
But Select Nokia3 like that..

And



https://mega.nz/#!c1c1nIyI!T_4vE-6nz...7EtiCOjJBK6IOM
Key:!T_4vE-6nz0u5U-ukjeAWMdrPlxjuG7EtiCOjJBK6IOM
.....
do That And U Will Fix Vaibration Mode..

Last edited by Elgendi; 04-19-2018 at 01:37.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 07:59   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Member: 2099377
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgendi View Post
Try This Rom On V1.58

With Out Mark On Pre-Earse
And Mark On Skip Preloader
First Do That Select Nokia 3
But Select Nokia3 like that..

And



https://mega.nz/#!c1c1nIyI!T_4vE-6nz...7EtiCOjJBK6IOM
Key:!T_4vE-6nz0u5U-ukjeAWMdrPlxjuG7EtiCOjJBK6IOM
.....
do That And U Will Fix Vaibration Mode..
i do that setting and download but nothing....

ScatCFG : BaseBand : MT6737 , Project : ne1 , Storage : EMMC
Setting : Flash Pre-Erase : Off ( Write Flash Only )
Setting : AFF verify : Disabled
Setting : HW verify : Enabled
BL : Check HW compatibility
BL : BBID NOT supported by BootLoader!
[BL_ERROR] : BBID : Break Flashing! This Firmware will kill phone!
Operation Failed
Elapsed: 00:00:04
Reconnect Power/Cable!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 03:07   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Elgendi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: <...< GSM-Forum >...>
Age: 29
Posts: 468
Member: 2821459
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 306
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyvaltavahom1 View Post
i do that setting and download but nothing....

ScatCFG : BaseBand : MT6737 , Project : ne1 , Storage : EMMC
Setting : Flash Pre-Erase : Off ( Write Flash Only )
Setting : AFF verify : Disabled
Setting : HW verify : Enabled
BL : Check HW compatibility
BL : BBID NOT supported by BootLoader!
[BL_ERROR] : BBID : Break Flashing! This Firmware will kill phone!
Operation Failed
Elapsed: 00:00:04
Reconnect Power/Cable!

Sure Some Thing Wrong On U Phone I Not have a One In My Hand Right Now

But Iam sure This Rom Flash It On Cm2 V1.58 with Out Pre Erase

U Will Fix U Proplem ??
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 07:33   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Member: 2099377
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
no ....
my phone is dead and only vibrating....
and not flashing with any firmware...
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 08:59   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,924
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,597
Use FW from support area. Nokia/Nokia3/ folder.
Untick preloader.
Try flash. Probably need 5-8 try until you catch correct moment, since device randomly reboot to BROM and PRELOADER.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JayDi For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-22-2018, 07:50   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Member: 2099377
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
try many many time... but nothing... cm2 not allow to flash it
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 08:43   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Elgendi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: <...< GSM-Forum >...>
Age: 29
Posts: 468
Member: 2821459
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyvaltavahom1 View Post
try many many time... but nothing... cm2 not allow to flash it
Try like Say Mr Jady and Poth Power+V- And U Will catch U Phone in Flash Mode U Will see In device Manager ... Mediatek Pre Loader
Like That
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:21.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.41764 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO