GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2019, 13:47   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Arslanmayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 1,017
Member: 2478233
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 244
Oppo A1k cph1923 frp Problem need solution


Infinity-Box Chinese Miracle MediaTek Service Module [ MTK ] v2.06

Load IDBase v123080 Ok!


Operation : Identify [ v2.06 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek USB Port_V1632 (COM81)
MODE : BOOTROM
PORT : 81
Waiting BOOT ack ...
BROM : Skip ACK verify
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
CHIP : MT6765 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCA00 , SWVR : 0x0000
TYPE : MODERN RAPHAEL
BROM : SecLevel : 0x000000E5
BROM : SecMode : SBC+SDA+ARB
BROM : BOOTROM
MODE : 0_base : BASE_v1712 | Manual : Disabled
BROM : ARB : ACTIVE : LOG : F0: 102B 0000 F3: 0000 0000 [0200] V0: 0000 0000 [0001]
BROM : SOCID : 16489AAE96C03DE97D1ED44BE850258E46C22782358AE48CCB 782F3A6B258A78
AGENT : Look for suitable BootChain in DA ...
AGENT : MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin

AGENT : Selected AGENT doesn't have required configuration!
Check and select CORRECT SETTINGS for your device!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Identify [ v2.06 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek USB Port_V1632 (COM81)
MODE : BOOTROM
PORT : 81
Waiting BOOT ack ...
BROM : Skip ACK verify
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
CHIP : MT6765 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCA00 , SWVR : 0x0000
TYPE : MODERN RAPHAEL
BROM : SecLevel : 0x000000E5
BROM : SecMode : SBC+SDA+ARB
BROM : BOOTROM
MODE : Oppo : F5 | Manual : Disabled
BROM : ARB : ACTIVE : LOG : F0: 102B 0000 F3: 0000 0000 [0200] V0: 0000 0000 [0001]
BROM : SOCID : 16489AAE96C03DE97D1ED44BE850258E46C22782358AE48CCB 782F3A6B258A78
BROM : SLA

BROM : Selected Auth/Cert not accepted by device!
Check previous message for more info!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Identify [ v2.06 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek USB Port_V1632 (COM81)
MODE : BOOTROM
PORT : 81
Waiting BOOT ack ...
BROM : Skip ACK verify
BROM : Init BROM

Error : Fail to init protocol!
Remove battery, cable. Check cable/connection/driver! Check SW hint! Repeat operation!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Identify [ v2.06 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek USB Port_V1632 (COM81)
MODE : BOOTROM
PORT : 81
Waiting BOOT ack ...
BROM : Skip ACK verify
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
CHIP : MT6765 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCA00 , SWVR : 0x0000
TYPE : MODERN RAPHAEL
BROM : SecLevel : 0x000000E5
BROM : SecMode : SBC+SDA+ARB
BROM : BOOTROM
MODE : Oppo : F3 | Manual : Disabled
BROM : ARB : ACTIVE : LOG : F0: 102B 0000 F3: 0000 0000 [0200] V0: 0000 0000 [0001]
BROM : SOCID : 16489AAE96C03DE97D1ED44BE850258E46C22782358AE48CCB 782F3A6B258A78
BROM : SLA

BROM : Selected Auth/Cert not accepted by device!
Check previous message for more info!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Identify [ v2.06 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek USB Port_V1632 (COM81)
MODE : BOOTROM
PORT : 81
Waiting BOOT ack ...
BROM : Skip ACK verify
BROM : Init BROM

Error : Fail to init protocol!
Remove battery, cable. Check cable/connection/driver! Check SW hint! Repeat operation!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Identify [ v2.06 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 14:42   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
babarmughal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Karachi (PAKISTAN)
Posts: 142
Member: 2609063
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53
any oppo FRP bypass simple
emergency call dial *#812#
  Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to babarmughal For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-04-2019, 15:03   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Arslanmayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 1,017
Member: 2478233
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by babarmughal View Post
any oppo FRP bypass simple
emergency call dial *#812#
its not working
did you test it ?
because its not working for me
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 15:06   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Arslanmayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 1,017
Member: 2478233
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arslanmayo View Post
Infinity-Box Chinese Miracle MediaTek Service Module [ MTK ] v2.06

Load IDBase v123080 Ok!


Operation : Identify [ v2.06 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek USB Port_V1632 (COM81)
MODE : BOOTROM
PORT : 81
Waiting BOOT ack ...
BROM : Skip ACK verify
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
CHIP : MT6765 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCA00 , SWVR : 0x0000
TYPE : MODERN RAPHAEL
BROM : SecLevel : 0x000000E5
BROM : SecMode : SBC+SDA+ARB
BROM : BOOTROM
MODE : 0_base : BASE_v1712 | Manual : Disabled
BROM : ARB : ACTIVE : LOG : F0: 102B 0000 F3: 0000 0000 [0200] V0: 0000 0000 [0001]
BROM : SOCID : 16489AAE96C03DE97D1ED44BE850258E46C22782358AE48CCB 782F3A6B258A78
AGENT : Look for suitable BootChain in DA ...
AGENT : MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin

AGENT : Selected AGENT doesn't have required configuration!
Check and select CORRECT SETTINGS for your device!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Identify [ v2.06 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek USB Port_V1632 (COM81)
MODE : BOOTROM
PORT : 81
Waiting BOOT ack ...
BROM : Skip ACK verify
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
CHIP : MT6765 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCA00 , SWVR : 0x0000
TYPE : MODERN RAPHAEL
BROM : SecLevel : 0x000000E5
BROM : SecMode : SBC+SDA+ARB
BROM : BOOTROM
MODE : Oppo : F5 | Manual : Disabled
BROM : ARB : ACTIVE : LOG : F0: 102B 0000 F3: 0000 0000 [0200] V0: 0000 0000 [0001]
BROM : SOCID : 16489AAE96C03DE97D1ED44BE850258E46C22782358AE48CCB 782F3A6B258A78
BROM : SLA

BROM : Selected Auth/Cert not accepted by device!
Check previous message for more info!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Identify [ v2.06 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek USB Port_V1632 (COM81)
MODE : BOOTROM
PORT : 81
Waiting BOOT ack ...
BROM : Skip ACK verify
BROM : Init BROM

Error : Fail to init protocol!
Remove battery, cable. Check cable/connection/driver! Check SW hint! Repeat operation!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Identify [ v2.06 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek USB Port_V1632 (COM81)
MODE : BOOTROM
PORT : 81
Waiting BOOT ack ...
BROM : Skip ACK verify
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
CHIP : MT6765 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCA00 , SWVR : 0x0000
TYPE : MODERN RAPHAEL
BROM : SecLevel : 0x000000E5
BROM : SecMode : SBC+SDA+ARB
BROM : BOOTROM
MODE : Oppo : F3 | Manual : Disabled
BROM : ARB : ACTIVE : LOG : F0: 102B 0000 F3: 0000 0000 [0200] V0: 0000 0000 [0001]
BROM : SOCID : 16489AAE96C03DE97D1ED44BE850258E46C22782358AE48CCB 782F3A6B258A78
BROM : SLA

BROM : Selected Auth/Cert not accepted by device!
Check previous message for more info!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Identify [ v2.06 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek USB Port_V1632 (COM81)
MODE : BOOTROM
PORT : 81
Waiting BOOT ack ...
BROM : Skip ACK verify
BROM : Init BROM

Error : Fail to init protocol!
Remove battery, cable. Check cable/connection/driver! Check SW hint! Repeat operation!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Identify [ v2.06 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...
and also its pin locked need to remove pin lock kindly give me solution
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:31   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,924
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,596
This device require factory certificate or special DA, unfortunately we don't have it right now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 15:00   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Arslanmayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 1,017
Member: 2478233
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDi View Post
This device require factory certificate or special DA, unfortunately we don't have it right now.
please jayd bro can you add oppo online flashing with or without credit because in markeet mosly people are doing scam they dont have oppo service infnity team is a trusted team
its just a suggestion think about it
thanks in advance
  Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arslanmayo For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-07-2019, 19:40   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,851
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arslanmayo View Post
please jayd bro can you add oppo online flashing with or without credit because in markeet mosly people are doing scam they dont have oppo service infnity team is a trusted team
its just a suggestion think about it
thanks in advance
Hi,
Thank you for your suggestion. Team is thinking about this option but good work need some time.
btw, if somebody who works and has access to different services ready to cooperate with team you are always welcome to discuss cooperation.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InfinitySupport For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-22-2019, 06:39   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 12
Member: 2118695
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Cph1923,oppo a1k,isp pinout,emmc pinout,offline unlock,ufi unlock
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 17:03   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 13
Member: 2242372
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1658118:Qari
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by babarmughal View Post
any oppo FRP bypass simple
emergency call dial *#812#
Good bhi jazakallah khira
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qari Mobile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2019, 13:16   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: pakistan
Posts: 15
Member: 2756153
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Thumbs up Worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by babarmughal View Post
any oppo FRP bypass simple
emergency call dial *#812#
For me this code work like a charm. on oppo a1k thanks buddy
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arslanmughal065 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2019, 13:00   #11 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6
Member: 1788152
Status: Offline
Sonork: pankaj123
Thanks Meter: 1
nice bro great solution
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pankajrajs For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:01.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.38809 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO