GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2011, 18:23   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 396
Member: 742967
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18
Ot 355 dead


HELLO TEAM, i am a new user of infinity box. I tried to unlock ot 355 But after sp unlock, set only shows logo and and black screen. Keyboard is powered on but black screen

here is log:

COM111 [VCP0] selected
module v3.75
Device: Alcatel-355X
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
Action: repair security area
====> Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing [6223:8A05:8A00]...
CPU: MT6223
chip: 0011:A3EA:A00C
status: 01
boot packet size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
====> Initialize ...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
flash: Samsung K5L2833ATA T 16Mb
otp offset: 00FF0000
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
Initialize Done
====> Set baud ...
115200
Set baud Done
====> Initialize bootcode ...
Initialize bootcode Done
====> Check firmware integrity ...
usb bootloader detect...
..
usb bootloader detect (phase #2)...
..
usb bootloader (chip) is absent
searching rom info...
search rom info finished
rom info structure: [protected] type (05), 1 record(s)
TCL-ID is present
startup code area #1 is Ok
startup code area #1 backup saved: c:\InfinityBox\MModule\backup_security\id.3847E101 .[JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN_FFB9E707].rpl
====================
New firmware found (v.3.75, database date: 12.02.2011):
JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN
This firmware is missing in support area. If this phone is good and working:
- download latest software from support area and try again, probably this firmware already supported in latest software
- make "Read full flash" operation
- send flash backup files to support: [email protected] or upload files to RapidShare AG, Cham, Switzerland or 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage
- include in your e-mail full text from phone back label (phone name etc.)
====================
rom info detection finished
TCL-ID detection...
warning: wrong cs at 0x00BFE000, retry...
read error recovered
TCL-ID detection done
device-id: 3847E101
rom info ver: 05
sw version: JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN
project-id: MAUI.08A.W08.36.SP1.V34, 07E7B9FF
code offset: 00000000
ffs offset/size [01]: 00C00000/00400000
TCL-ID identification
version: 46E
provider: 355X-2CBYFR1
customization: CI46CR85
customization: XI46CR85
TCL-ID identification done
rom info structure: [protected] type (05), 1 record(s)
TCL-ID is present
ffs/eeprom address assigned: 00C00000
startup code area #1 check...
startup code area #1 fixed
sec info (fast) detection...
searching sec info#1...
search sec info#1 finished
searching sec info#2...
.
search sec info#2 finished
security area (sec info, cust) calculation...
identification header detected
relocation table detected
name table[00] #7000000 detected
customization: CI46CR85
customization name adjusted
customization: CI46CR85
customization name adjusted
customization detected: CI46CR85
customization: CI46CR85
customization: XI46CR85
error: can't calculate security area (sec info, cust), existing data will be used
Check support area for updates !
security area (sec info, cust) calculation done
security area (sec info, hash) calculation...
version is not found in database: JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN
use default security area (sec info, hash) pattern
max address is too big, should be recalculated: 08BF8000->087ADEC4
..................security area (sec info, hash) detecting size...
error: security area (sec info, hash) size is incorrect: 01C0 instead of 0374
file saved: c:\InfinityBox\MModule\backup_security\Alcatel-355X__system_log_3847E101_FFB9E707_20110409-182029.B0X.bin
Finished, time used: 2 min 33 sec
Remove/Install battery now !
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 19:06   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 396
Member: 742967
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18
I FLASHED WITH A FLASH FILE FROM SUPPORT BUT SAME PROBLEM; SCREEN BLINKS ON ALCATEL. What can i do? I start to believe that it is not a good box... please help
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 19:10   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
MMDEBILI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: (¯Catch Me If U Can¯)
Age: 46
Posts: 1,594
Member: 360073
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,180
working 100000000000000000000000000000000%
write full flash
BACKUP Full firmawre & Good eeprom

DOWNLOAD
BR,
INFO_GSM (HAFFA12300)
press thks
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MMDEBILI For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-09-2011, 19:12   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
MMDEBILI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: (¯Catch Me If U Can¯)
Age: 46
Posts: 1,594
Member: 360073
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,180
then send me imei & provider
to unlock u phone
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 23:52   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,935
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 52,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsabil25 View Post
HELLO TEAM, i am a new user of infinity box. I tried to unlock ot 355 But after sp unlock, set only shows logo and and black screen. Keyboard is powered on but black screen

here is log:

COM111 [VCP0] selected
module v3.75
Device: Alcatel-355X
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
Action: repair security area
====> Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing [6223:8A05:8A00]...
CPU: MT6223
chip: 0011:A3EA:A00C
status: 01
boot packet size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
====> Initialize ...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
flash: Samsung K5L2833ATA T 16Mb
otp offset: 00FF0000
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
Initialize Done
====> Set baud ...
115200
Set baud Done
====> Initialize bootcode ...
Initialize bootcode Done
====> Check firmware integrity ...
usb bootloader detect...
..
usb bootloader detect (phase #2)...
..
usb bootloader (chip) is absent
searching rom info...
search rom info finished
rom info structure: [protected] type (05), 1 record(s)
TCL-ID is present
startup code area #1 is Ok
startup code area #1 backup saved: c:\InfinityBox\MModule\backup_security\id.3847E101 .[JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN_FFB9E707].rpl
====================
New firmware found (v.3.75, database date: 12.02.2011):
JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN
This firmware is missing in support area. If this phone is good and working:
- download latest software from support area and try again, probably this firmware already supported in latest software
- make "Read full flash" operation
- send flash backup files to support: [email protected] or upload files to RapidShare AG, Cham, Switzerland or 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage
- include in your e-mail full text from phone back label (phone name etc.)
====================
rom info detection finished
TCL-ID detection...
warning: wrong cs at 0x00BFE000, retry...
read error recovered
TCL-ID detection done
device-id: 3847E101
rom info ver: 05
sw version: JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN
project-id: MAUI.08A.W08.36.SP1.V34, 07E7B9FF
code offset: 00000000
ffs offset/size [01]: 00C00000/00400000
TCL-ID identification
version: 46E
provider: 355X-2CBYFR1
customization: CI46CR85
customization: XI46CR85
TCL-ID identification done
rom info structure: [protected] type (05), 1 record(s)
TCL-ID is present
ffs/eeprom address assigned: 00C00000
startup code area #1 check...
startup code area #1 fixed
sec info (fast) detection...
searching sec info#1...
search sec info#1 finished
searching sec info#2...
.
search sec info#2 finished
security area (sec info, cust) calculation...
identification header detected
relocation table detected
name table[00] #7000000 detected
customization: CI46CR85
customization name adjusted
customization: CI46CR85
customization name adjusted
customization detected: CI46CR85
customization: CI46CR85
customization: XI46CR85
error: can't calculate security area (sec info, cust), existing data will be used
Check support area for updates !
security area (sec info, cust) calculation done
security area (sec info, hash) calculation...
version is not found in database: JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN
use default security area (sec info, hash) pattern
max address is too big, should be recalculated: 08BF8000->087ADEC4
..................security area (sec info, hash) detecting size...
error: security area (sec info, hash) size is incorrect: 01C0 instead of 0374
file saved: c:\InfinityBox\MModule\backup_security\Alcatel-355X__system_log_3847E101_FFB9E707_20110409-182029.B0X.bin
Finished, time used: 2 min 33 sec
Remove/Install battery now !
Latest MModule version is 3.82 but not 3.75.
Why not try latest software ?

Also, here is some more information: C:\InfinityBox\Documentation\Unlock_and_repair\Alc atel
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:29   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 396
Member: 742967
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18
I flashed with orange france flashfile and repair security and now it is working. But i will not use last version to unlock it, i don't to take risks with customer's phone.
Soldering, direct unlock and TRYING!! no thank you, i prefer to use a safe solution.

thank you
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 15:20   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
MMDEBILI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: (¯Catch Me If U Can¯)
Age: 46
Posts: 1,594
Member: 360073
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsabil25 View Post
I flashed with orange france flashfile and repair security and now it is working. But i will not use last version to unlock it, i don't to take risks with customer's phone.
Soldering, direct unlock and TRYING!! no thank you, i prefer to use a safe solution.

thank you
Send me your imei & provider
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 23:55   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,935
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 52,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsabil25 View Post
I flashed with orange france flashfile and repair security and now it is working. But i will not use last version to unlock it, i don't to take risks with customer's phone.
Soldering, direct unlock and TRYING!! no thank you, i prefer to use a safe solution.

thank you
I suggest you always use latest Infinity-Box software instead of talk about TRYING !
If you do not use new software but you prefer to use half year old software for new phone... I hope you understand.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 23:55   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,935
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 52,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDEBILI View Post
Send me your imei & provider
You must buy Infinity-Box here: Infinity-Box - About
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 10:36   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GFTELECOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: some were in my head
Age: 38
Posts: 1,035
Member: 922273
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1583612
Thanks Meter: 119
Loading data, wait...
[Infinity Box] MModule v3.82
smart-card: connected
S/N: ********
Wait...
Device: Alcatel-355X
Done

==== [12/04/2011 15:40:23] ====
COM3 [VCP0] selected
module v3.82
Device: Alcatel-355X
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
Action: read firmware
====> Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing [6223:8A05:8A00]...
CPU: MT6223
chip: 0011:90E0:A00C
status: 01
boot packet size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
====> Initialize ...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
flash: Samsung K5L2833ATA T 16Mb
otp offset: 00FF0000
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
Initialize Done
====> Set baud ...
921600
Set baud Done
====> Initialize bootcode ...
Initialize bootcode Done
====> Check firmware integrity ...
usb bootloader detect...
..
usb bootloader detect (phase #2)...
..
usb bootloader (chip) is absent
searching rom info...
search rom info finished
rom info structure: [protected] type (05), 1 record(s)
TCL-ID is present
startup code area #1 is Ok
startup code area #1 backup saved: D:\InfinityBox\MModule\backup_security\id.A0EED1F2 .[JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN_FFB9E707].rpl
====================
New firmware found (v.3.82, database date: 31.03.2011):
JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN

This firmware is missing in support area. If this phone is good and working:

- download latest software from support area and try again, probably this firmware already supported in latest software
- make "Read full flash" operation
- send flash backup files to support: [email protected] or upload files to RapidShare AG, Cham, Switzerland or 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage
- include in your e-mail full text from phone back label (phone name etc.)
====================
rom info detection finished
TCL-ID detection...
TCL-ID detection done
device-id: A0EED1F2
rom info ver: 05
sw version: JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN
project-id: MAUI.08A.W08.36.SP1.V34, 07E7B9FF
code offset: 00000000
ffs offset/size [01]: 00C00000/00400000
TCL-ID identification
version: 46E
provider: 355X-2CBYFR1
customization: CI46CR85
customization: XI46CR85
TCL-ID identification done
rom info structure: [protected] type (05), 1 record(s)
TCL-ID is present
ffs/eeprom address assigned: 00C00000
sec info (detailed) detection...
searching sec info#1...
search sec info#1 finished
sim-lock status: enabled
product id: JRD_COMMUNICATION_U91X_PRODUCTS
area1 is valid
area2 is valid
area3 is valid
area4 is valid
searching sec info#2...
.
search sec info#2 finished
Check firmware integrity Done
====> Check firmware content ...
Check firmware content Done
====> Backup required data ...
original imei: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
reading: Alcatel-355X_JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08 _36_SP1_V34__firmware_part_1_of_1...
file saved: D:\InfinityBox\MModule\Alcatel-355X_JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08 _36_SP1_V34__firmware_part_1_of_1_20110412-155201.B0M.bin
file saved: D:\InfinityBox\MModule\backup_security\Alcatel-355X_JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08 _36_SP1_V34__system_log_A0EED1F2_FFB9E707_20110412-155214.B0X.bin
Finished, time used: 11 min 35 sec
Remove/Install battery now !

==== [12/04/2011 15:54:46] ====
COM3 [VCP0] selected
module v3.82
Device: Alcatel-355X
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
Action: "repair imei"
new imei: 353923041943073
====> Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing [6223:8A05:8A00]...
CPU: MT6223
chip: 0011:90E0:A00C
status: 01
boot packet size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
====> Initialize ...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
flash: Samsung K5L2833ATA T 16Mb
otp offset: 00FF0000
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
Initialize Done
====> Set baud ...
921600
Set baud Done
====> Initialize bootcode ...
Initialize bootcode Done
====> Check firmware integrity ...
usb bootloader detect...
..
usb bootloader detect (phase #2)...
..
usb bootloader (chip) is absent
searching rom info...
search rom info finished
rom info structure: [protected] type (05), 1 record(s)
TCL-ID is present
startup code area #1 is Ok
startup code area #1 backup saved: D:\InfinityBox\MModule\backup_security\id.A0EED1F2 .[JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN_FFB9E707].rpl
====================
New firmware found (v.3.82, database date: 31.03.2011):
JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN

This firmware is missing in support area. If this phone is good and working:

- download latest software from support area and try again, probably this firmware already supported in latest software
- make "Read full flash" operation
- send flash backup files to support: [email protected] or upload files to RapidShare AG, Cham, Switzerland or 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage
- include in your e-mail full text from phone back label (phone name etc.)
====================
rom info detection finished
TCL-ID detection...
TCL-ID detection done
device-id: A0EED1F2
rom info ver: 05
sw version: JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN
project-id: MAUI.08A.W08.36.SP1.V34, 07E7B9FF
code offset: 00000000
ffs offset/size [01]: 00C00000/00400000
TCL-ID identification
version: 46E
provider: 355X-2CBYFR1
customization: CI46CR85
customization: XI46CR85
TCL-ID identification done
rom info structure: [protected] type (05), 1 record(s)
TCL-ID is present
ffs/eeprom address assigned: 00C00000
startup code area #1 check...
startup code area #1 fixed
sec info (detailed) detection...
searching sec info#1...
search sec info#1 finished
sim-lock status: enabled
product id: JRD_COMMUNICATION_U91X_PRODUCTS
area1 is valid
area2 is valid
area3 is valid
area4 is valid
searching sec info#2...
.
search sec info#2 finished
Check firmware integrity Done
====> Check firmware content ...
Check firmware content Done
====> Backup required data ...
original imei: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
Backup required data Done
====> Patch required data ...
...............
pass #1
firmware remap[01]: 08000000
....
pass #2
firmware remap[01]: 08000000
pass #3
firmware remap[01]: 08000000
............................
Patch required data Done
====> Special operation ...
Special operation Done
====> Write ...
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
Write: imei
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
Write: imei
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
Write: imei
sec info (fast) detection...
searching sec info#1...
search sec info#1 finished
searching sec info#2...
.
search sec info#2 finished
security area (sec info, cust) calculation...
identification header detected
relocation table detected
name table[00] #7000000 detected
customization: CI46CR85
customization name adjusted
customization: CI46CR85
customization name adjusted
customization detected: CI46CR85
customization: CI46CR85
customization: XI46CR85
error: can't calculate security area (sec info, cust), existing data will be used
Check support area for updates !
security area (sec info, cust) calculation done
security area (sec info, hash) calculation...
version is not found in database: JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN
use default security area (sec info, hash) pattern
max address is too big, should be recalculated: 08BF8000->087ADEC4
..................security area (sec info, hash) detecting size...
error: security area (sec info, hash) size is incorrect: 01C0 instead of 0374
Write Done
====> Finalization ...
ffs formatting...
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
Finalization Done
file saved: D:\InfinityBox\MModule\backup_security\Alcatel-355X_JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08 _36_SP1_V34__system_log_A0EED1F2_FFB9E707_20110412-155837.B0X.bin
Finished, time used: 3 min 48 sec
Remove/Install battery now !

File system has been modified !
It is need to press and HOLD phone "Power" button
during long time (up to 1 min) to make phone Powered-On !


already alive the phone but all attemp to unlock the phone no work but kill the phone
in this time infinity too bad in unlocking new alcatel :-(
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 10:42   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GFTELECOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: some were in my head
Age: 38
Posts: 1,035
Member: 922273
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1583612
Thanks Meter: 119
re

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Latest MModule version is 3.82 but not 3.75.
Why not try latest software ?

Also, here is some more information: C:\InfinityBox\Documentation\Unlock_and_repair\Alc atel
sorry but i search it and i dont find it
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:01   #12 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,935
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 52,186
@GFTELECOM

Code:
====================
New firmware found (v.3.82, database date: 31.03.2011):
JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN

This firmware is missing in support area. If this phone is good and working:

- download latest software from support area and try again, probably this firmware already supported in latest software
- make "Read full flash" operation
- send flash backup files to support: [email protected] or upload files to RapidShare AG, Cham, Switzerland or 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage
- include in your e-mail full text from phone back label (phone name etc.)
====================
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:06   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GFTELECOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: some were in my head
Age: 38
Posts: 1,035
Member: 922273
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1583612
Thanks Meter: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
@GFTELECOM

Code:
====================
New firmware found (v.3.82, database date: 31.03.2011):
JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN
 
This firmware is missing in support area. If this phone is good and working:
 
- download latest software from support area and try again, probably this firmware already supported in latest software
- make "Read full flash" operation
- send flash backup files to support: [email protected] or upload files to RapidShare AG, Cham, Switzerland or 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage
- include in your e-mail full text from phone back label (phone name etc.)
====================
already send to support since 2 month but if you need i resend it now
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 16:36   #14 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,935
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 52,186
If it was sent 2 weeks ago this firmware should be checked already, but, please, send it once again for emergency case: [email protected]
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:56   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 243
Member: 926208
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 59
I had the same problem is his walk with the new version 3.87.


Quote:
==== [04/05/2011 09:45:24] ====
COM1 [Serial0] selected
module v3.87
Device: Alcatel-355X, 355A
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
Action: rebuild security area
====> Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing [6223:8A05:8A00]...
CPU: MT6223
chip: 0011:895A:A00C
status: 01
boot packet size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
====> Initialize ...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
flash: Samsung K5L2833ATA T 16Mb
otp offset: 00FF0000
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
Initialize Done
====> Set baud ...
115200
Set baud Done
====> Initialize bootcode ...
Initialize bootcode Done
====> Check firmware integrity ...
usb bootloader detect...
..
usb bootloader detect (phase #2)...
..
usb bootloader (chip) is absent
searching rom info...
search rom info finished
rom info structure: [protected] type (05), 1 record(s)
TCL-ID is present
startup code area #1 is Ok
startup code area #1 backup saved: c:\InfinityBox\MModule\backup_security\id.6D464A23 .[JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN_53F96A1C].rpl
rom info detection finished
TCL-ID detection...
TCL-ID detection done
device-id: 6D464A23
rom info ver: 05
sw version: JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08A_W08_36_S P1_V34.BIN
project-id: MAUI.08A.W08.36.SP1.V34, 1C6AF953
code offset: 00000000
ffs offset/size [01]: 00C00000/00400000
TCL-ID identification
version: 46A
provider: 355X-2ARGFR1
customization: CI46CB60
customization: XI46CB60
TCL-ID identification done
rom info structure: [protected] type (05), 1 record(s)
TCL-ID is present
ffs/eeprom address assigned: 00C00000
startup code area #1 check...
startup code area #1 fixed
sec info (detailed) detection...
searching sec info#1...
search sec info#1 finished
sim-lock status: enabled
product id: JRD_COMMUNICATION_U91X_PRODUCTS
area1 is valid
area2 is valid
area3 is valid
area4 is valid
searching sec info#2...
.
search sec info#2 finished
security area (sec info, cust) calculation...
identification header detected
customization: XI46CB60
customization name adjusted
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
Write: security area (sec info, cust)
security area (sec info, cust) calculation done
security area (sec info, hash) calculation...
..................security area (sec info, hash) detecting size...
security area (sec info, hash) detecting parameters...
security area (sec info, hash) encoding...
done
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
Write: security area (sec info, hash)
security area (sec info, hash) calculation done
Check firmware integrity Done
====> Check firmware content ...
Check firmware content Done
====> Backup required data ...
original imei: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
Backup required data Done
====> Patch required data ...
Patch required data Done
====> Special operation ...
Special operation Done
====> Write ...
Write Done
====> Finalization ...
ffs formatting...
flash: EC240200000000:2BEA0000000000
Finalization Done
file saved: c:\InfinityBox\MModule\backup_security\Alcatel-355X,355A_JRD23_08A_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.MAUI_08 A_W08_36_SP1_V34__system_log_6D464A23_53F96A1C_201 10504-094825.B0X.bin
Finished, time used: 2 min 44 sec
Remove/Install battery now !

File system has been modified !
It is need to press and HOLD phone "Power" button
during long time (up to 1 min) to make phone Powered-On !
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Repaired dead phone without backup Prodigal Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 3 07-29-2011 12:26
HELP Dead 5130 v5.00 N.Schmetz Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 4 03-08-2011 04:51
help! Dead 5110 v5.30 aklishin Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 3 04-04-2001 12:56
nokia 5110 dead alpha Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 0 02-28-2001 11:59
6150 V5.20 WANTED --- DEAD OR ALIVE --- IT'S BETTER ALIVE ! ;))) tcamilo Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 0 12-19-1999 22:30

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:26.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.54788 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO