GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 17:38   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 59789
Thanks Meter: 16
PFA pro

help infinty team wat am i doing i read all the info fallow the instruction fr vid1&2 so plz tell me wat to do, have a look here plz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PFA1.JPG (105.4 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by InfinitySupport; 11-19-2008 at 18:46. Reason: picture with S/N deleted
Old 11-19-2008, 18:48   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,229
Hello,

What is the problem exactly ?
Do you want to use manual or automatic pinout detection ?
Did you checked this link: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=526956
Old 11-20-2008, 17:54   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Hello,

What is the problem exactly ?
Do you want to use manual or automatic pinout detection ?
Did you checked this link: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=526956
yes i did plz look at the photo i post plz sir thanks.
Old 11-20-2008, 19:27   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hello,

I do not see any problem description.
Please, post here answers to the next questions:

1. What is the problem exactly ?
2. Do you want to use manual or automatic pinout detection ?
3. Did you checked this link: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=526956
Old 11-20-2008, 21:49   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

1 is my connection correct
2 not detecting pinout
have a look at my log here

software version: 1.15
cable type: 1x12 SE (L12A)
platform: MT: MT6205, MT6217-MT6228, MT6230
searching adapter at COM6...
adapter found, version: 2000
pins: 12, reversed !
power cycles: 1
activation cycles: 7
power-off delay: 20
start Rx/Tx: 1/1
Loading configuration...
Initializing...
Press and HOLD phone Power button now !
detecting pins...
failed to detect pins
time required: 52 sec
Power Off !
Set parameter to value 20 (or more) and repeat operation "Finder activation tries"
wat i'm doing wrong plz tell me thanks.
Old 11-20-2008, 22:29   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hello,

As I can understand you have tried to detect pinout in automatic mode.

1. what is phone model name ?
2. what is phone CPU chip name ?
3. is it your first phone for automatic detection ?
4. did you tried to make "selftest" according to PinFinder manual ?
Old 11-20-2008, 22:36   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Hello,

As I can understand you have tried to detect pinout in automatic mode.

1. what is phone model name ?
2. what is phone CPU chip name ?
3. is it your first phone for automatic detection ?
4. did you tried to make "selftest" according to PinFinder manual ?
sonyericsson J110i
yes first fone for automatic detection
CPU don't no
yes selftest no
i just discover pinfinder box is hot why is this.
Old 11-20-2008, 22:53   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hello,

If you want to find pinout in automatic mode you must at least select correct CPU chip type.

Please, open PinFinder manual right now and read. I am sure you will be surprised how is interesting reading this stupid manual that was written by mega stupid people who thought that users has probably small respect to persons who have spend weeks trying to prepare user manual with pictures.

Advice: if you do not want to read manual you must leave this story for now because pinout detection process should be done by high-qualified persons who know what is CPU and what CPU chip type is installed in phone.

If you still can not read manual you can set CPU type in PinFinder to "TI" type and repeat pinout detection process, but please, ask your next question only when you will be able to say "I respect people who have tried to prepare that ****ing manual".

p.s.
Yes, I agree, user manuals was written by stupid persons for for smart persons. But if so, what is the reason for smart people to ask advices from stupid people ?
Stupid people who have prepared user manual can give only stupid advices (probably only the same as in stupid user manual) so you do non need to spend your time in discussion with stupid people like me.
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinitySupport For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2008, 14:59   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Hello,

If you want to find pinout in automatic mode you must at least select correct CPU chip type.

Please, open PinFinder manual right now and read. I am sure you will be surprised how is interesting reading this stupid manual that was written by mega stupid people who thought that users has probably small respect to persons who have spend weeks trying to prepare user manual with pictures.

Advice: if you do not want to read manual you must leave this story for now because pinout detection process should be done by high-qualified persons who know what is CPU and what CPU chip type is installed in phone.

If you still can not read manual you can set CPU type in PinFinder to "TI" type and repeat pinout detection process, but please, ask your next question only when you will be able to say "I respect people who have tried to prepare that ****ing manual".

p.s.
Yes, I agree, user manuals was written by stupid persons for for smart persons. But if so, what is the reason for smart people to ask advices from stupid people ?
Stupid people who have prepared user manual can give only stupid advices (probably only the same as in stupid user manual) so you do non need to spend your time in discussion with stupid people like me.
look i read manual but it look like i'm doing sumting wrong here ok, has for my PFA box it is getting hot why is this happen?.

look i respect you so plz when i'm asking for help you using tis swear ****ing word to me plz. one i always read forum before i ask ? ok dats me if i ask i need help.

over the weekend i will sit on tis PFA on get it to work on let u no result ok thanks for ue help ONE ORDA.
Old 11-21-2008, 15:07   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hello,

I am sure you did not tried to read manual and you did not tried to read detailed instruction by link that I gave you in previous message.
It is very bad that you have ignored my advices and manual.

Anyway, here is my answers: if your PinFinder become hot you must follow this way to check PinFinder functionality:
1. open PinFinder manual and read it.
2. connect any phone to PinFinder and make "selftest" according to PinFinder manual
3. try to set pinout manualy, here is an instruction: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=526956

I am sure that PinFinder can not be damaged if you have made everything according to manual, but if you did not followed to manual (I am sure you have ignored it acording to your previous questions) you can damage PinFinder by wrong connection to phone with battery or any other way, this kind of PinFinder can not be replaced by warranty due to it is need to use PinFinder according to manual !

I strongly suggest you to follow my advices at least now !