GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Please help me - lg kg195 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/please-help-me-lg-kg195-830618/)

KaizerAli 09-25-2009 20:18

Please help me - lg kg195

hello please help me as i am using my lg kg195 since 2 years but suddenly last night is said battery low and then it turned off as it usually does but after that i cant on it even its not charging only the light glows but nothing happens .

I thought it was a battery problem but when i went to a repair person he did something ( i think some software repair code or sometrick aur just pressed something ) and suddenly it was on ..
but now again after 2 days its doing the same problem please can anyone help with this pleaseee

InfinitySupport 09-26-2009 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaizerAli (Post 4877626)
hello please help me as i am using my lg kg195 since 2 years but suddenly last night is said battery low and then it turned off as it usually does but after that i cant on it even its not charging only the light glows but nothing happens .

I thought it was a battery problem but when i went to a repair person he did something ( i think some software repair code or sometrick aur just pressed something ) and suddenly it was on ..
but now again after 2 days its doing the same problem please can anyone help with this pleaseee

Hello,

You must go to nearest mobile repair service center and you must ask high-qualified engineers to repair your damaged phone.

Also you may go to nearest shop and buy new phone due to 2 years is a quite big age for mobile phone.

biochemistali 09-26-2009 03:56

Quote:

I have repired many of these handest with the same problem just by formatting using infinity

sheik9905677786 09-26-2009 04:18

tensio

Quote:

hey my dear ali do not take tension . firstly you must check it with charging (during charging as usual charging logo show). if it'll show then its ok.
second thing you must do that you put a hard paperbetween gap of battry and mobile body. insha***** it'll work.
after check this reply .

gsm5378 09-26-2009 04:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinitySupport (Post 4878021)
Hello,

You must go to nearest mobile repair service center and you must ask high-qualified engineers to repair your damaged phone.

Also you may go to nearest shop and buy new phone due to 2 years is a quite big age for mobile phone.

u r right bro defined 2ys used now purchase new model. then which go to dead .new models whos purchase ?

InfinitySupport 09-26-2009 09:04

@all

Let me remind you that here is and Infinity-Box support forum.
As everybody can see, KaizerAli is not a mobile repair engineer, he do not have and Infinity-Box, he do not respect this forum rules and forum members due to he have asked his question in wrong forum section.

Thread is closed.