GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2014, 19:22   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: battambong, cambodia
Posts: 196
Member: 1582587
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1654576
Thanks Meter: 20
pls help bro my infinity can't set password


pls help me i want to activate my infinity box but i need to change password a shown below. pls help me how to do it. cuz i don't know my old password. my email is [email protected] or [email protected]. pls help
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (15.0 KB, 34 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 19:30   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,851
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,296
Please, check this thread: Online Service Password change procedure

Waiting for your results.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 20:09   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: battambong, cambodia
Posts: 196
Member: 1582587
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1654576
Thanks Meter: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Please, check this thread: Online Service Password change procedure

Waiting for your results.
thank bro, i have read that solution but the problem is tha i don't know my current password. what should i do?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 21:15   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,156
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by svaysokhom View Post
thank bro, i have read that solution but the problem is tha i don't know my current password. what should i do?
"Current Password" is a password that you have entered at first login screen.

Waiting for your results.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 03:55   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: battambong, cambodia
Posts: 196
Member: 1582587
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1654576
Thanks Meter: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
"Current Password" is a password that you have entered at first login screen.

Waiting for your results.
thank for reply bro, but i have try password that i get from dongle manager i used to login online service still nothing happen. i really wonder how to do it
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 07:19   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Bangladesh,Dhaka,Manaikganj
Posts: 14
Member: 2175029
Status: Offline
Sonork: Moshiur Rahaman
Thanks Meter: 3
any solution for this problem reagards
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:58   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,156
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,303
Hello,

If you can not login to Infinity Online Service (IOS) use "Lost Password" link: https://user.infinity-best.com/setti...ry_request.php

Here is a picture: http://www.infinity-box.com/download...stPassword.png

Instruction:
1. Go here: https://user.infinity-best.com/setti...ry_request.php
2. Enter your Login
3. Enter your e-mail address
4. Click to "Reset Password" button
5. Check your mailbox, you will see an e-mail with special link
6. Click to link
7. You will get Temporary Password
8. Go here: https://user.infinity-best.com
9. Enter your Login
10. Enter your Temporary Password
11. Now you are logged in, but you must set your own new password
12. Enter your Temporary Password
13. Enter your New Own Password
14. Enter your New Own Password again
15. Click to "Ok"
Process completed

If you will have any problem - tell me at what STEP you have a problem exactly !
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:15   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: battambong, cambodia
Posts: 196
Member: 1582587
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1654576
Thanks Meter: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Hello,

If you can not login to Infinity Online Service (IOS) use "Lost Password" link: https://user.infinity-best.com/setti...ry_request.php

Here is a picture: http://www.infinity-box.com/download...stPassword.png

Instruction:
1. Go here: https://user.infinity-best.com/setti...ry_request.php
2. Enter your Login
3. Enter your e-mail address
4. Click to "Reset Password" button
5. Check your mailbox, you will see an e-mail with special link
6. Click to link
7. You will get Temporary Password
8. Go here: https://user.infinity-best.com
9. Enter your Login
10. Enter your Temporary Password
11. Now you are logged in, but you must set your own new password
12. Enter your Temporary Password
13. Enter your New Own Password
14. Enter your New Own Password again
15. Click to "Ok"
Process completed

If you will have any problem - tell me at what STEP you have a problem exactly !
thank bro, i have follow all step from you but it still show like picture below
password just get from reset password
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (32.5 KB, 16 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 12:18   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,851
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,296
You have got step-by-step instruction earlier.

I do not understand your attached picture.
Please, tell me at what STEP you have a problem exactly !
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 12:45   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: battambong, cambodia
Posts: 196
Member: 1582587
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1654576
Thanks Meter: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
You have got step-by-step instruction earlier.

I do not understand your attached picture.
Please, tell me at what STEP you have a problem exactly !
hello bro, i want to activate my infinity to use with new china phone SPD, Coolsand, other new MTK. my box is Infinity Plus.when i login server says that must change password. i have reset my password and get new password. i have put password that i just get into current password raw, then put my own password then press submit. and server says my old password not correct. that all my problem. what should i do to fix this . thank for help bro,
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 14:20   #11 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,851
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,296
What is your login ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 14:27   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,851
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by svaysokhom View Post
pls help me i want to activate my infinity box but i need to change password a shown below. pls help me how to do it. cuz i don't know my old password. my email is [email protected] or [email protected]. pls help
At your first attached Screenshot of Infinity Online Service I can see that:
1. You was able to login to Infinity Online Service with your old password
2. You was asked to enter new password

If you do not have any password and system allowed you to login w/o password - clear your browser cache, clear cookies.
Request new password from system.

Here is step-by-step instruction with NUMBERS !


use "Lost Password" link: https://user.infinity-best.com/setti...ry_request.php

Here is a picture: http://www.infinity-box.com/download...stPassword.png

Instruction:
1. Go here: https://user.infinity-best.com/setti...ry_request.php
2. Enter your Login
3. Enter your e-mail address
4. Click to "Reset Password" button
5. Check your mailbox, you will see an e-mail with special link
6. Click to link
7. You will get Temporary Password
8. Go here: https://user.infinity-best.com
9. Enter your Login
10. Enter your Temporary Password
11. Now you are logged in, but you must set your own new password
12. Enter your Temporary Password
13. Enter your New Own Password
14. Enter your New Own Password again
15. Click to "Ok"
Process completed

If you will have any problem - tell me at what STEP (from 1 to 15) you have a problem exactly !
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 18:48   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,156
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,303
@svaysokhom
What is the final results ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 18:16   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: battambong, cambodia
Posts: 196
Member: 1582587
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1654576
Thanks Meter: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
@svaysokhom
What is the final results ?
sorry bro, for repaly late. i have put many try for my password change.
i got trouble with step 9 =enter login

Q- current password i put the password that i use to login at online service is correct or not?
PS password i have already reset and get new password from my gmail.

here is picture
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/atta...2&d=1401643228

this i get fail
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/atta...8&d=1401700316
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 20:23   #15 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,156
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,303
You have got temporary password via e-mail.
Password start from "nf0....."

So you must enter this "nf0y...." password first, then enter two times YOUR OWN NEW password.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:21.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.40989 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO