GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Sagem, vodaphone any news Infinity Team ??? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/sagem-vodaphone-any-news-infinity-team-814348/)

kimo59 08-27-2009 12:00

Sagem, vodaphone any news Infinity Team ???

sagem my411v, 332v, 400x etc...
still no support for those fones with our infinity, i know that you ll say me like this : "We are working on it, it ll be realesed when it ll be ready, don't ask me again, let us work".
Others make it with logs, infinity team started a thread till now no news, they closed discution on it perhaps they don't want to release it for free this will cause business break, infinity for sure is a smart team and those crap fones are not a big challenge for them. You can already boot fone and read firmware.

b.r

.:kimo59:.

InfinitySupport 08-27-2009 12:22

You can see all news here: www.infinity-box.com

If you want to make other people confused I suggest you to stop your stupid move, please think twice before post stupid rumors about Infinity-Box Team.
Please, next time post just a facts instead of stupid rumors.

Thank you !

cllins 08-27-2009 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinitySupport (Post 4787447)
You can see all news here: www.infinity-box.com

If you want to make other people confused I suggest you to stop your stupid move, please think twice before post stupid rumors about Infinity-Box Team.
Please, next time post just a facts instead of stupid rumors.

Thank you !

very good answer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

InfinitySupport 08-27-2009 12:39

I am really shocked last days to see a lot of more than strange messages in forum from people who really have A LOT of free time and who do not want to work but who only want to give advices.

@all "smart writers"
If you think that solution is easy, crap, stupid and it is need only 3 min to prepare it, please, let's make this:
You ("smart writer"): make small research (spend just 3 minutes of your free time) and send your smart solution to us
We ("stupid programmers"): after we will get your solution we will test it and include in Infinity-Box
Result: "smart writer" will be also "famous" person in one day and Infinity-Box users will be more happy with new solution.

How about to spend free time in this type of cooperation ?

Where are you, "smart" persons ?

Anyone ?

P.S.
I think this thread is a good place to post here day by day names of "smart writers".
I am sure that finally one of them (I mean "smart writers") will be able to bring to all Infinity-Box users very big free update so everybody will be able to rename "smart writer" tp "famous programmer".

.::kabir::. 08-27-2009 12:44

i need vodafoe 231 support in infinity

InfinitySupport 08-27-2009 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by .::kabir::. (Post 4787500)
i need vodafoe 231 support in infinity

Hello,

Thank you for information, we will keep it in mind.

kimo59 08-27-2009 12:57

Sorry i you take it like this, i don't post here against you or in order to offense you, when i ve time i participate and cooperate with you many times, i know the situation that somme guys asking you again and again for "t156 new security", this thread was only my own opinion :)

Regards

.:Smart Writer:.

InfinitySupport 08-27-2009 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimo59 (Post 4787525)
Sorry i you take it like this, i don't post here against you or in order to offense you, when i ve time i participate and cooperate with you many times, i know the situation that somme guys asking you again and again for "t156 new security", this thread was only my own opinion :)

Regards

.:Smart Writer:.

I'll be really glad to see in this thread any information about your own solutions for "cheap crap" models (or about any other models).
Please, do not hesitate to contact us when you will be able to share any of your own solutions so we (you and me together) will be able to make respected Infinity-Box users more and more happy.
I'll be waiting for good news and solutions from you.

Thank you in advance (from me and from all Infinity-Box users) !