GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2016, 16:37   #61 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: I WAS BANED!
Posts: 488
Member: 1699214
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 63

Box/Dongle found: inf
---------- Process started: 18/10/2016 15:28:33 ----------
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.61 [18/10/2016 15:28:33]
PC HWID: 64B8F5478C85B5AFFC9BDAA4F6884DE0
Card-Reader: Gemalto e-gate Smart Card 0
HWID: 0001C22AFF021982
Type: inf S/N: 093CC22A Version: 0134.02
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server reported error:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged. Contact to [email protected]
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 19:36   #62 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 21
Member: 2478690
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
plzzz


Box/Dongle type selected: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle
Box/Dongle found: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle
---------- Process started: 10/19/2016 1:34:35 AM ----------
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.65 [10/19/2016 1:34:35 AM]
PC HWID: 9A55F5A3F3B65E39C9730E00D02CB738
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 00005DF70EFE4082
Type: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle S/N: BBC55DF7 Version: 0134.02
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server reported error:[0007] No more upgrade logs.
No updates found for your Smart-Card. DO NOT try more today !
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 19:59   #63 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 23,834
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by i-tec View Post
Box/Dongle found: inf
---------- Process started: 18/10/2016 15:28:33 ----------
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.61 [18/10/2016 15:28:33]
PC HWID: 64B8F5478C85B5AFFC9BDAA4F6884DE0
Card-Reader: Gemalto e-gate Smart Card 0
HWID: 0001C22AFF021982
Type: inf S/N: 093CC22A Version: 0134.02
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server reported error:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged. Contact to [email protected]
Please click here for instruction
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 20:00   #64 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 23,834
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentagsm View Post
plzzz


Box/Dongle type selected: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle
Box/Dongle found: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle
---------- Process started: 10/19/2016 1:34:35 AM ----------
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.65 [10/19/2016 1:34:35 AM]
PC HWID: 9A55F5A3F3B65E39C9730E00D02CB738
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 00005DF70EFE4082
Type: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle S/N: BBC55DF7 Version: 0134.02
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server reported error:[0007] No more upgrade logs.
No updates found for your Smart-Card. DO NOT try more today !
Your Dongle has latest firmware.
Why do you want to update it again and again ?
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityHelp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2016, 20:04   #65 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 23,834
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by balli22_18 View Post
Box/Dongle type selected: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle
---------- Process started: 10/18/2016 4:01:58 PM ----------
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.66 [10/18/2016 4:01:58 PM]
PC HWID: 927D2A9E748767B35FBFF6072C60FC4E
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 0000C7B57D314082
Type: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle S/N: -------- Version:
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0010] Dongle Authentication fail.
Probably last attempt was interrupted or wrong Smart-Card connected.
Contact to Smart-Card/Dongle/Box update Problems and Solutions - GSM-Forum
Hello,

What to do:

1. Install required Card-Reader Drivers:
- File with Drivers: CardReader_Fetian_FT2K.7z
- File with Instruction: Infinity-Box_How_to_update_FT_SCR2000_CardReader_drivers.pd f
Drivers version after installation should be 2.5.6.0823 or 2.5.9.1202
Download files - Index of pub/drivers/

Also you can insert Smart-Card into another Card-Reader.

2. Run DongleManager
3. Update Dongle firmware now ONLY ONE TIME
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityHelp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 10:58   #66 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 43
Member: 2479721
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
Dongle is blocked

DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.66 [10/19/2016 1:56:44 PM]
PC HWID: 849BF26AC1C3CFC04E8DD0239B03FEEA
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 01026F6E03EF1292
Type: [BEST] S/N: 48066F6E Version: 0118.04
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to Smart-Card/Dongle/Box update Problems and Solutions - GSM-Forum
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 15:54   #67 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
LePilami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Algeria
Age: 39
Posts: 191
Member: 444025
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24
* Dongle Manager log :

Code:
---------- Process started: 19/10/2016 14:46:31 ----------
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.66 [19/10/2016 14:46:31]
PC HWID: 52167692F5759BF4CD776ADEE0C401D0
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 00025873FF021982
Type: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle S/N: -------- Version:
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0010] Dongle Authentication fail.
Probably last attempt was interrupted or wrong Smart-Card connected.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2

* Main Infinity-Box/Dongle S/N: 22F35873

* Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0 => V 2.5.6.823 -- 04/04/2007

* Infinity Box Support: 1 year.

* OS : Win XP

help me please
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 23:57   #68 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 23,834
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilegurusdk View Post
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.66 [10/19/2016 1:56:44 PM]
PC HWID: 849BF26AC1C3CFC04E8DD0239B03FEEA
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 01026F6E03EF1292
Type: [BEST] S/N: 48066F6E Version: 0118.04
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to Smart-Card/Dongle/Box update Problems and Solutions - GSM-Forum
Hello,

What to do:

1. Install required Card-Reader Drivers:
- File with Drivers: CardReader_Fetian_FT2K.7z
- File with Instruction: Infinity-Box_How_to_update_FT_SCR2000_CardReader_drivers.pd f
Drivers version after installation should be 2.5.6.0823 or 2.5.9.1202
Download files - Index of pub/drivers/

Also you can insert Smart-Card into another Card-Reader.

2. Run DongleManager
3. Update Dongle firmware now ONLY ONE TIME
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 00:00   #69 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 23,834
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by LePilami View Post
* Dongle Manager log :

Code:
---------- Process started: 19/10/2016 14:46:31 ----------
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.66 [19/10/2016 14:46:31]
PC HWID: 52167692F5759BF4CD776ADEE0C401D0
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 00025873FF021982
Type: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle S/N: -------- Version:
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0010] Dongle Authentication fail.
Probably last attempt was interrupted or wrong Smart-Card connected.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2

* Main Infinity-Box/Dongle S/N: 22F35873

* Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0 => V 2.5.6.823 -- 04/04/2007

* Infinity Box Support: 1 year.

* OS : Win XP

help me please
Hello,

What to do:

1. Install required Card-Reader Drivers:
- File with Drivers: CardReader_Fetian_FT2K.7z
- File with Instruction: Infinity-Box_How_to_update_FT_SCR2000_CardReader_drivers.pd f
Drivers version after installation should be 2.5.6.0823 or 2.5.9.1202
Download files - Index of pub/drivers/

Also you can insert Smart-Card into another Card-Reader.

DO NOT UPDATE CARD NOW !!!!
because you have tried more than 40 times !!!
and your account locked by server automatically for 24 hours for security reason.


After you update driver send an e-mail with your log text via e-mail to:
dongle [at] infinity-box.com and wait for instruction.


DO NOT UPDATE CARD WITHOUT INSTRUCTION !!!
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityHelp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 07:02   #70 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: india
Posts: 61
Member: 666259
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 26
Box/Dongle type selected: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle
Box/Dongle found: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle
---------- Process started: 10/20/2016 10:30:32 AM ----------
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.66 [10/20/2016 10:30:32 AM]
PC HWID: DAFEFDCC487712F2EB2CB99B1C594351
Card-Reader: Axalto e-gate 0
HWID: 0001D67700001942
Type: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle S/N: 9505D677 Version: 0132.02
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0007] No updates found for your Smart-Card. DO NOT try more today !
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 08:14   #71 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 23,834
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajivgupta View Post
Box/Dongle type selected: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle
Box/Dongle found: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle
---------- Process started: 10/20/2016 10:30:32 AM ----------
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.66 [10/20/2016 10:30:32 AM]
PC HWID: DAFEFDCC487712F2EB2CB99B1C594351
Card-Reader: Axalto e-gate 0
HWID: 0001D67700001942
Type: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle S/N: 9505D677 Version: 0132.02
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0007] No updates found for your Smart-Card. DO NOT try more today !
Hello,

What is your Support Validity Date ?
How to check - Infinity-Box - FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

If you have active support - run DongleManager software and update Box/Dongle firmware.
If your support is not active - renew support first.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 11:45   #72 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 125
Member: 227454
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24
need assistance '' dongle misconfiguration ''

DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.66 [10/20/2016 11:25:10 AM]
PC HWID: B33D116FBF41B96D5876BC62F117F3D7
Card-Reader: Gemalto e-gate Smart Card 0
HWID: 0000DDF4FF021982
Type: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle S/N: 106xxxxx Version: 0134.02
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to Smart-Card/Dongle/Box update Problems and Solutions - GSM-Forum
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 11:51   #73 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,549
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgbhatti View Post
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.66 [10/20/2016 11:25:10 AM]
PC HWID: B33D116FBF41B96D5876BC62F117F3D7
Card-Reader: Gemalto e-gate Smart Card 0
HWID: 0000DDF4FF021982
Type: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle S/N: 106xxxxx Version: 0134.02
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to Smart-Card/Dongle/Box update Problems and Solutions - GSM-Forum
Please click here for instruction
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 12:06   #74 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
lastmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: INDIA
Posts: 118
Member: 2482400
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1677259
Thanks Meter: 101
Dongle misconfiguration


Box/Dongle type selected: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle
Box/Dongle found: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle
---------- Process started: 10/21/2016 3:34:47 PM ----------
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.66 [10/21/2016 3:34:47 PM]
PC HWID: A5619E87F065F11BC12F1F487D79E0C9
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 0000C6BB7D314082
Type: Main Infinity-Box/Dongle S/N: D78BC6BB Version: 0134.02
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to Smart-Card/Dongle/Box update Problems and Solutions - GSM-Forum
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 12:20   #75 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 23,834
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13,236
@LePilami
Update your dongle to get it fixed
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:52.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.20907 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO