GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 14:37   #151 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
azeem781986's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: InsidE AndroiD
Age: 32
Posts: 1,856
Member: 503161
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584069
Thanks Meter: 469
LG kg 276 repaired with infinity


LG KG276 dead repaired successfully with ininity box rrooxx....

here z the log thanks to great team with fast updates

COM3 [VCP0] selected
module v1.63
Device: LG-KG276
Checking data, wait...
Action: flash write
Boot ...
loader: standard
type: 4
Press and HOLD Power button now !
loading...
next part...
boot answer: 01
Release Power button now
Boot Done
Set Baud ...
115200
Set Baud Done
Connecting ...
flash: 0001:011A
Connecting Done
Check hardware ...
sw version: .00 ULC2GL KG271 P16 92 V10d XXX-XX Jun 20 2007 +0
Check hardware Done
Check parameters ...
Check parameters Done
backup critical area ...
reading eeprom-static...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\Pana01\LG-KG276_eeprom-static_20090426-012700.B1E.bin
loading data...
data loaded
imei: 35617601845069000
reading eeprom-security_35617601845069000...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\Pana01\LG-KG276_eeprom-security_35617601845069000_20090426-012702.B1E.bin
reading eeprom-complete_35617601845069000...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\Pana01\LG-KG276_eeprom-complete_35617601845069000_20090426-012708.B1E.bin
backup critical area Done
Check memory ...
Check memory Done
Write ...
reset...
done
Erasing: Firmware
Writing: Firmware
Erasing: Language Pack
Writing: Language Pack
Erasing: FFS-2/File system
Writing: FFS-2/File system
Write Done
Finished, time used: 398 sec
Remove/Install battery now !
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azeem781986 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-29-2009, 08:16   #152 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
dky_tel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: (United States Of GINGOOG CITY
Age: 42
Posts: 1,554
Member: 120328
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 201
Thumbs down t280! unlock done

log t280! successful unlock to infinity box...
Quote:
COM27 [VCP0] selected
module v1.32
Device: Sony-Ericsson-T280i
"advanced chip detection" active
Action: unlock
Checking data, wait...
Boot ...
Phone should be Switched OFF !
Press Power button now !
rom version: 0502
Connecting...
booting...
finalizing...
Boot done
Check connection ...
Check connection done
Set baud ...
812500
Set baud done
Check hardware ...
flash: 89890400040089:89890400000000
flash: Intel ST [def 0080x040000] 32Mb
Check hardware done
Read data ...
reading Sony-Ericsson-T280i_eeprom_calibration-1...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\HModule\Sony-Ericsson-T280i_eeprom_calibration-1_20090429-141339.80E.bin
Read data done
Check data ...
Check data done
Write ...
........................
flash: 89890400040089:89890400000000
Write: simlock
Write done
Finished, time used: 115 sec
Remove/Install battery now !
br
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dky_tel For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-29-2009, 09:06   #153 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 406
Member: 767451
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 178
Angry a68 unlocked with pan1.65

select my150x click sCOM6 [VCP0] selected/.
module v1.65
Device: Sagem-my150x
Checking data, wait...
Action: unlock
unlock method-1
Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
e-gold: 820013
loading...
middle part...
next part...
boot answer: 01
Release Power button now
Boot Done
Set Baud ...
921600
Set Baud Done
Connecting ...
flash: 0001:22C4
Connecting Done
Check hardware ...
Check hardware Done
Check parameters ...
Check parameters Done
backup critical area ...
reading eeprom-static...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\Pana01\Sagem-my150x_eeprom-static_20090428-202801.B1E.bin
loading data...
data loaded
reading eeprom-security...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\Pana01\Sagem-my150x_eeprom-security_20090428-202802.B1E.bin
reading eeprom-complete...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\Pana01\Sagem-my150x_eeprom-complete_20090428-202803.B1E.bin
reading additional data...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\Pana01\Sagem-my150x_lock-area_20090428-202807.B1E.bin
backup critical area Done
Check memory ...
lock found
Check memory Done
Write ...
Erasing: lock-area
Writing: lock-area
Write Done
Finished, time used: 53 sec
Remove/Install battery now !
COM6 [VCP0] selected
module v1.65
Device: Sagem-my150x
Checking data, wait...
Action: unlock
unlock method-1
Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
e-gold: 820013
loading...
middle part...
next part...
boot answer: 01
Release Power button now
Boot Done
Set Baud ...
921600
Set Baud Done
Connecting ...
flash: 0001:22C4
Connecting Done
Check hardware ...
Check hardware Done
Check parameters ...
Check parameters Done
backup critical area ...
reading eeprom-static...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\Pana01\Sagem-my150x_eeprom-static_20090428-202801.B1E.bin
loading data...
data loaded
reading eeprom-security...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\Pana01\Sagem-my150x_eeprom-security_20090428-202802.B1E.bin
reading eeprom-complete...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\Pana01\Sagem-my150x_eeprom-complete_20090428-202803.B1E.bin
reading additional data...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\Pana01\Sagem-my150x_lock-area_20090428-202807.B1E.bin
backup critical area Done
Check memory ...
lock found
Check memory Done
Write ...
Erasing: lock-area
Writing: lock-area
Write Done
Finished, time used: 53 sec
Remove/Install battery now !p unlock workind good thanx infinity team
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fidmdoe For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-29-2009, 10:39   #154 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
gsm-nisse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: somewhere
Posts: 150
Member: 227038
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 75
successfull unlocked LG-KG291 by selecting KG290

==== log: [13-04-2009 19:13:36] ====
COM2 [VCP4] selected
Device: LG-KG290
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection active
Action: unlock
unlock method: standard
Boot...
Phone must be POWERED-OFF !
Press and HOLD Power button !
Connecting, wait...
Release Power button !
flash: 89881600010001:89881600000000
flash: Intel Intel/Sharp ext [def 0004x008000 00FFx020000] 32Mb
id: 00005283
Boot Done
Set baud...
921600
Set baud Done
Check flash...
current eeprom imei: 358684012900741
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\LGA\eeprom_358684012900741_LG-KG290_20090413-191405.B1E.bin
...........................................
Check flash Done
Check space...
current eeprom imei: 358684012900741
.......................................
finalization done
Check space Done
Check parameters...
Check parameters Done
Erase...
Erase Done
Write...
write: lock area-1
Write Done
Finished, time used: 61 sec
Remove/Install battery now !
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gsm-nisse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2009, 10:48   #155 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
gsm-nisse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: somewhere
Posts: 150
Member: 227038
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 75
successfull REPAIRE Modelabs ELITE by selecting Modelabs-MyWay-Slim (same connecteur)

==== log: [21-04-2009 14:48:03] ====
COM5 [VCP1] selected
module v2.67
Action: reset settings
Model: Modelabs-MyWay-Slim
Checking data, wait...
Phone should be Switched OFF !
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 autodetect
Initializing [6219:8B02:8B01]...
CPU: MT6219
chip: 0031:220A:9727
status: FF
detected CPU: MT6226MA
Connecting at 19200, wait...
Release Power button now !
Phone detected, wait...
Hardware: MT6219B,E02
Date: 2005.04.12
Version: 1.0
Version: SL900A.05C.W06.08.MP.V64
Version: ESL6227_05C_HW
60 byte(s) read
imei: 35299001018086
connection Ok
building list...
done
items to clear: 215
items cleared: 133 of 215
items remains: 0
Finished, time used: 403 sec
Remove/Install battery now !


==== log: [21-04-2009 14:58:32] ====
COM5 [VCP1] selected
module v2.67
Action: imei
imei write method: mode-2
imei write channel: imei #1 for dual sim/mono CPU
new imei: 352990010180863
Model: Modelabs-MyWay-Slim
Checking data, wait...
Phone should be Switched OFF !
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 autodetect
Initializing [6219:8B02:8B01]...
CPU: MT6219
chip: 0031:220A:9727
status: FF
detected CPU: MT6226MA
Connecting at 19200, wait...
Release Power button now !
Phone detected, wait...
Hardware: MT6219B,E02
Date: 2005.04.12
Version: 1.0
Version: SL900A.05C.W06.08.MP.V64
Version: ESL6227_05C_HW
60 byte(s) read
imei: 13579024681122
warning: current phone imei is incorrect !
It's need to repair imei for correct phone functionality !
connection Ok
60 byte(s) read
verification...
verification done: 35299001018086
Finished, time used: 11 sec
Remove/Install battery now !
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gsm-nisse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2009, 15:23   #156 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: sri lanka
Age: 38
Posts: 342
Member: 700923
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13
sony ericsson T303 unlock done

COM4 [VCP0] selected
module v1.32
Device: Sony-Ericsson-T303
"advanced chip detection" active
Action: unlock
Checking data, wait...
Boot ...
Phone should be Switched OFF !
Press Power button now !
rom version: 0502
Connecting...
booting...
finalizing...
Boot done
Check connection ...
Check connection done
Set baud ...
115200
Set baud done
Check hardware ...
flash: 89890400040089:89890400000000
flash: Intel ST [def 0080x040000] 32Mb
software version: 1209-8242
software version: R2BC003
Check hardware done
Read data ...
reading Sony-Ericsson-T303_eeprom_calibration-1...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\HModule\Sony-Ericsson-T303_eeprom_calibration-1_20090429-185631.80E.bin
Read data done
Check data ...
Check data done
Write ...
............................
flash: 89890400040089:89890400000000
Write: simlock
Write done
Finished, time used: 198 sec
Remove/Install battery now !
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to w850 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2009, 16:11   #157 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
uttam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: India (Gujarat)
Age: 31
Posts: 329
Member: 223135
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1592685
Thanks Meter: 177
Succssefully Repair Onida V110

COM5 [VCP0] selected
module v2.81
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
Action: "format ffs"
Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing [6223:8A04:8A00]...
CPU: MT6223
high speed boot On
chip: 0011:9A91:000C
status: FF
boot packet size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
Initialize ...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #02 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #03 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
number of flash chip/regions detected: 04/01
Initialize Done
Set baud ...
460800
Set baud Done
Initialize bootcode ...
Initialize bootcode Done
Check firmware integrity ...
device parameters autodetection in progress...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
it's time to stop: 2A0000EA18F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE5
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
total flash region size: 01000000
detect device identification#1...
detection phase #1...
detect device identification#1 finished
identification#1 structure: 2nd [standard] generation
====================
New firmware detected (v.2.81, database date: 28.04.2009):
CKT23_07A_ONIDA_MULTILANG_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.A NT_ONIDA_L2EN_211_080502_TR5_SS75_CTF_FM.BIN

This firmware is missing in support area. If this phone is good and working:

- make "Read full flash" operation
- send flash backup files to support: [email protected]
- include in your e-mail full text from phone back label (phone name etc.)
====================
identification#1 detection finished
identification#1 protocol ver: 04
ver. sw 1: CKT23_07A_ONIDA_MULTILANG_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.A NT_ONIDA_L2EN_211_080502_TR5_SS75_CTF_FM.BIN
ver. sw 2: ANT_ONIDA_L2EN_211_080502_TR5_SS75_CTF_FM, 00000000
ffs offset/size: 00E00000/00200000
detect device identification#2...
detection phase #1...
.
detect device identification#2 finished
detecting ffs/eeprom area in 1 chip(s)...
standard ffs/eeprom offset detected: 00E00000
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
checking area [00000000]: 00000000-00FFFFFF...
Can't detect ffs/eeprom area
Do you want to use standard ffs/eeprom address: 00E00000 ?

If you are not sure that standard address is correct:
1. press "NO" and terminate current operation
2. make flash backup for emergency case
3. repeat required operation
standard ffs/eeprom address selected by user
detecting ffs/eeprom size...
ffs/eeprom size: 00200000
ffs/eeprom chip: 00
ffs/eeprom area: 00000000:00E00000-00FFFFFF
Check firmware integrity Done
Check firmware content ...
Check firmware content Done
Backup required data ...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
Backup required data Done
Patch required data ...
Patch required data Done
Special operation ...
Special operation Done
Write ...
Write Done
Finalization ...
formatting...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
Finalization Done
Finished, time used: 49 sec
Remove/Install battery now !

File system has been modified !
It is need to press and HOLD phone "Power" button
during long time (up to 1 min) to make phone Powered-On !
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uttam For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2009, 20:05   #158 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
sajidashraf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 36
Posts: 837
Member: 501674
Status: Offline
Sonork: THEIF OF HEART
Thanks Meter: 878
Thumbs up ...:::kp-320 flashing done:::...

...:::KP-320 FLASHING DONE:::...


COM4 [VCP0] selected
module v2.72
Device: LG-KP320
Checking data, wait...
Action: write NAND flash
read mode: 01
write: Firmware
skip: Customization/Language Pack
skip: Customization
skip: Eeprom/ffs
source data: page only
identification#1 protocol ver: 04
ver. sw 1: A7610_07A_PCB03_GPRS_MT6229_S02.7S7610IN00-001-R2K.BIN
ver. sw 2: 7S7610IN00-001-R2K, 00000000
ffs offset/size: 02000000/06000000
id-page1 Ok
end mark #4 found
nfi area detection finished: Ok
Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing [6229:8A02:8A02]...
CPU: MT6229
chip: 0031:2005:0101
status: FF
boot packet size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
Initialize ...
version: 3.02
cpu-id: 09
loader: 3.748.0
NAND id: 98F19095
page size: 800+40
pages/block: 40
bits i/o: 08
address cycles: 04
blocks: 0400
external ram: 00000000
finalize connection...
done
emi configuration...
ram size: 00800000
emi configuration done
ram test...
pass 1...
pass 2...
pass 3...
pass 4...
done
NOR: 0000:000000000000 [00000000]
NAND: 0098:00F100900095 [08400000]
NOR chip is not installed
Initialize Done
Set baud ...
921600
Set baud Done
Identification ...
ram test...
pass 1...
pass 2...
pass 3...
pass 4...
done
reading bootloader structure area (00080000 bytes)...
detecting bootloader structure...
warning: probably flash chip completely erased, no bootloader found
nfi area detection finished: failed
detecting bootloader structure by source file...
source data: page only
identification#1 protocol ver: 04
ver. sw 1: A7610_07A_PCB03_GPRS_MT6229_S02.7S7610IN00-001-R2K.BIN
ver. sw 2: 7S7610IN00-001-R2K, 00000000
ffs offset/size: 02000000/06000000
id-page1 Ok
nfi area detection finished: Ok
identification#1 structure: 2nd [standard] generation
identification#1 detection finished
Identification Done
Write ...
00006000 bytes sent
write core area 1 of 3...
00418800 bytes sent
write core area 2 of 3...
00AF9C00 bytes sent
write core area 3 of 3...
0037B400 bytes sent
Write Done
Finished, time used: 508 sec
Remove/Install battery now !

...:::[email protected]:::...
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sajidashraf For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2009, 03:48   #159 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 85
Member: 696126
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 61
alcatel ot s211 unlock success.....





COM7 [VCP0] selected
module v1.30
Device: Alcatel-S211
"advanced chip detection" active
Action: unlock
Checking data, wait...
Boot ...
Phone should be Switched OFF !
Press Power button now !
rom version: 0502
Connecting...
booting...
finalizing...
Boot done
Check connection ...
Check connection done
Set baud ...
115200
Set baud done
Check hardware ...
flash: 012A7E2A242A00:54000000000000
flash: AMD/Fujitsu std [T 003Fx010000 0004x004000] 4Mb
Check hardware done
Read data ...
reading Alcatel-S211_eeprom_calibration-1...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\HModule\Alcatel-S211_eeprom_calibration-1_20090427-005744.80E.bin
Read data done
Check data ...
Check data done
Write ...
.........
.........
..
flash: 012A7E2A242A00:54000000000000
Write: simlock
Write done
Finished, time used: 80 sec
Remove/Install battery now !







Last edited by bbaj; 04-30-2009 at 03:53.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbaj For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2009, 20:16   #160 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,573
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm-nisse View Post
successfull REPAIRE Modelabs ELITE by selecting Modelabs-MyWay-Slim (same connecteur)

==== log: [21-04-2009 14:48:03] ====
COM5 [VCP1] selected
module v2.67
Action: reset settings
Model: Modelabs-MyWay-Slim
Checking data, wait...
Phone should be Switched OFF !
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 autodetect
Initializing [6219:8B02:8B01]...
CPU: MT6219
chip: 0031:220A:9727
status: FF
detected CPU: MT6226MA
Connecting at 19200, wait...
Release Power button now !
Phone detected, wait...
Hardware: MT6219B,E02
Date: 2005.04.12
Version: 1.0
Version: SL900A.05C.W06.08.MP.V64
Version: ESL6227_05C_HW
60 byte(s) read
imei: 35299001018086
connection Ok
building list...
done
items to clear: 215
items cleared: 133 of 215
items remains: 0
Finished, time used: 403 sec
Remove/Install battery now !


==== log: [21-04-2009 14:58:32] ====
COM5 [VCP1] selected
module v2.67
Action: imei
imei write method: mode-2
imei write channel: imei #1 for dual sim/mono CPU
new imei: 352990010180863
Model: Modelabs-MyWay-Slim
Checking data, wait...
Phone should be Switched OFF !
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 autodetect
Initializing [6219:8B02:8B01]...
CPU: MT6219
chip: 0031:220A:9727
status: FF
detected CPU: MT6226MA
Connecting at 19200, wait...
Release Power button now !
Phone detected, wait...
Hardware: MT6219B,E02
Date: 2005.04.12
Version: 1.0
Version: SL900A.05C.W06.08.MP.V64
Version: ESL6227_05C_HW
60 byte(s) read
imei: 13579024681122
warning: current phone imei is incorrect !
It's need to repair imei for correct phone functionality !
connection Ok
60 byte(s) read
verification...
verification done: 35299001018086
Finished, time used: 11 sec
Remove/Install battery now !
Hello,

Please, read full flash from Modelabs Elite and send full flash backup to [email protected]
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 20:19   #161 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,573
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by uttam View Post
COM5 [VCP0] selected
module v2.81
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
Action: "format ffs"
Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing [6223:8A04:8A00]...
CPU: MT6223
high speed boot On
chip: 0011:9A91:000C
status: FF
boot packet size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
Initialize ...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #02 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #03 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
number of flash chip/regions detected: 04/01
Initialize Done
Set baud ...
460800
Set baud Done
Initialize bootcode ...
Initialize bootcode Done
Check firmware integrity ...
device parameters autodetection in progress...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
it's time to stop: 2A0000EA18F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE5
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
total flash region size: 01000000
detect device identification#1...
detection phase #1...
detect device identification#1 finished
identification#1 structure: 2nd [standard] generation
====================
New firmware detected (v.2.81, database date: 28.04.2009):
CKT23_07A_ONIDA_MULTILANG_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.A NT_ONIDA_L2EN_211_080502_TR5_SS75_CTF_FM.BIN

This firmware is missing in support area. If this phone is good and working:

- make "Read full flash" operation
- send flash backup files to support: [email protected]
- include in your e-mail full text from phone back label (phone name etc.)
====================
identification#1 detection finished
identification#1 protocol ver: 04
ver. sw 1: CKT23_07A_ONIDA_MULTILANG_PCB01_GPRS_MT6223P_S00.A NT_ONIDA_L2EN_211_080502_TR5_SS75_CTF_FM.BIN
ver. sw 2: ANT_ONIDA_L2EN_211_080502_TR5_SS75_CTF_FM, 00000000
ffs offset/size: 00E00000/00200000
detect device identification#2...
detection phase #1...
.
detect device identification#2 finished
detecting ffs/eeprom area in 1 chip(s)...
standard ffs/eeprom offset detected: 00E00000
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
checking area [00000000]: 00000000-00FFFFFF...
Can't detect ffs/eeprom area
Do you want to use standard ffs/eeprom address: 00E00000 ?

If you are not sure that standard address is correct:
1. press "NO" and terminate current operation
2. make flash backup for emergency case
3. repeat required operation
standard ffs/eeprom address selected by user
detecting ffs/eeprom size...
ffs/eeprom size: 00200000
ffs/eeprom chip: 00
ffs/eeprom area: 00000000:00E00000-00FFFFFF
Check firmware integrity Done
Check firmware content ...
Check firmware content Done
Backup required data ...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
Backup required data Done
Patch required data ...
Patch required data Done
Special operation ...
Special operation Done
Write ...
Write Done
Finalization ...
formatting...
flash: EC257E25082501:2AEA0000000000
Finalization Done
Finished, time used: 49 sec
Remove/Install battery now !

File system has been modified !
It is need to press and HOLD phone "Power" button
during long time (up to 1 min) to make phone Powered-On !
Hello,

Please, read full flash from Onida-V110 and send full flash backup to [email protected]
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 20:27   #162 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,573
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidmdoe View Post
select my150x click sCOM6 [VCP0] selected/.
module v1.65
Device: Sagem-my150x
Checking data, wait...
Action: unlock
unlock method-1
Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
e-gold: 820013
loading...
middle part...
next part...
boot answer: 01
Hello,

Please, read full flash from A68 and send full flash backup to [email protected]
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:18   #163 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
uttam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: India (Gujarat)
Age: 31
Posts: 329
Member: 223135
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1592685
Thanks Meter: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Hello,

Please, read full flash from Onida-V110 and send full flash backup to [email protected]

I Will Be Send Eeprom Backup &Full Flash......
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uttam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2009, 09:13   #164 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 406
Member: 767451
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 178
Checking data, wait...
Action: unlock
unlock method-1
Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
e-gold: 820013
loading...
middle part...
next part...
boot answer: 01
Release Power button now
Boot Done
Set Baud ...
921600
Set Baud Done/// any user pls help this is old or new cpu? thanks i hope sooon
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:18   #165 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 406
Member: 767451
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 178
Checking data, wait...
Action: unlock
unlock method-1
Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
e-gold: 820013
loading...
middle part...
next part...
boot answer: 01
Release Power button now
Boot Done
Set Baud ...
921600
Set Baud Done this is new or old?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unlocking 5190 Ryu Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 23 01-07-2018 17:14
news headlines to gsm phone mos Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 7 05-22-2016 12:42
my 8810 is phone locked ,can somebody please help duyphuc Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 18 12-23-2014 09:03
need software for 5161 by cable mln2000 Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 6 08-29-2010 21:17

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:06.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 7.70079 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO