GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2007, 18:32   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
zeerik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sambrial (Sialkot)
Posts: 2,528
Member: 282066
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1590696
Thanks Meter: 547
Trend T100 Flashing Problem


hi

my Trend T100 is dead only service lights blink when press on/off switch

i try to flash set with infinty but facing this error
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trend t100.JPG (64.3 KB, 36 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 01:06   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,700
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,220
Download latest software from support area.
Make "advanced chip detection" box checked ("Settings" page) and repeat flashing process.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 07:05   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
zeerik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sambrial (Sialkot)
Posts: 2,528
Member: 282066
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1590696
Thanks Meter: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Download latest software from support area.
Make "advanced chip detection" box checked ("Settings" page) and repeat flashing process.
sir i did as you said but error is same
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trend t100 error2.JPG (62.8 KB, 13 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 09:12   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,700
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,220
post here text log, not screenshot.
See operation process log here: D:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\operation.log
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:30   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
zeerik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sambrial (Sialkot)
Posts: 2,528
Member: 282066
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1590696
Thanks Meter: 547
here is opration log

==== log opened: [9/28/2007 10:45:47 AM] ====
Application: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\ChineseMiracle.ex e
Loading data, wait...
[Infinity Box] v1.54
S/N: 2C42:010C
Wait...
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Done
Loading file v.02...
Trend-T100_1x8pin_MAUI[1].05B.W06.08.T100.V2.0.D_HEDY05_05B_HW_2007-01-17_8m_En_Cn_Hi_Cn_Ar.B0M.bin loaded
COM9 [VCP0] selected
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection disabled
Action: write NOR flash
"smart write" active
write: Firmware
skip: Customization
skip: Language Pack
skip: Eeprom
Boot...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
baud autodetection active
19200
Connecting, wait...
Initializing[6205:8B00]...
boot step size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
Initialize...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 01227E22022201:00000000000000
flash: Amd PL064J D 8Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 01227E22022201:FFFFFF00000000
flash: Amd PL064J D 8Mb
number of flash chip/regions detected: 02/01
Initialize Done
Set baud...
921600
Set baud Done
Identification...
device parameters autodetection in progress..
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 01227E22022201:FFFFFF00000000
flash: Amd PL064J D 8Mb
Warning: probably flash chip empty, erased, incorrectly flashed or damaged.
What to do:
1. go to software "Settings" page
2. set "Advanced chip detection method" box CHECKED !
3. make flash write operation
If still no luck: send mail to support with detailed description of problem,
attach the next files in your e-mail:
1. C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\operation.log
2. C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\cfi_xxxx_xxxx.bin
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 01227E22022201:FFFFFF00000000
flash: Amd PL064J D 8Mb
it's time to stop: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
total flash region size: 00800000
detecting eeprom area in 1 chip(s)...
flash: 01227E22022201:FFFFFF00000000
checking area[00000000]: 00000000-007FFFFF...
eeprom found near: 00700000
detecting eeprom size...
eeprom size: 00100000
eeprom chip: 00
eeprom area: 00000000:00700000-007FFFFF
reading [eeprom]...
file saved: backup_eeprom_20070928-104919.B0E.bin
flash: 01227E22022201:FFFFFF00000000
Identification Done
Manipulation...
Manipulation Done
Finalization...
Finalization Done
Write...
detect device identification, method #1...
detection phase #1...
.
detection phase #2...
.................................................. ..............
warning: identification information not found, possible reasons:
.old firmware type w/o identification data
.damaged firmware
.damaged hardware
detect device parameters finished
Area: Firmware
flash: 01227E22022201:FFFFFF00000000
Write: Firmware
error: error# 000001E4
error: flash write error: 00010000:00002000
Write Fail
Finished, time used: 59 sec
Remove/Install battery now !

please check and guide me i will be thank ful to infinit team
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 15:14   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,700
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeerik View Post
here is opration log

==== log opened: [9/28/2007 10:45:47 AM] ====
Application: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\ChineseMiracle.ex e
Loading data, wait...
[Infinity Box] v1.54
S/N: 2C42:010C
Wait...
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Done
Loading file v.02...
Trend-T100_1x8pin_MAUI[1].05B.W06.08.T100.V2.0.D_HEDY05_05B_HW_2007-01-17_8m_En_Cn_Hi_Cn_Ar.B0M.bin loaded
COM9 [VCP0] selected
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection disabled
Action: write NOR flash
"smart write" active
write: Firmware
skip: Customization
skip: Language Pack
skip: Eeprom
Boot...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
baud autodetection active
19200
Connecting, wait...
Initializing[6205:8B00]...
boot step size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
Initialize...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 01227E22022201:00000000000000
flash: Amd PL064J D 8Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 01227E22022201:FFFFFF00000000
flash: Amd PL064J D 8Mb
number of flash chip/regions detected: 02/01
Initialize Done
Set baud...
921600
Set baud Done
Identification...
device parameters autodetection in progress..
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 01227E22022201:FFFFFF00000000
flash: Amd PL064J D 8Mb
Warning: probably flash chip empty, erased, incorrectly flashed or damaged.
What to do:
1. go to software "Settings" page
2. set "Advanced chip detection method" box CHECKED !
3. make flash write operation
If still no luck: send mail to support with detailed description of problem,
attach the next files in your e-mail:
1. C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\operation.log
2. C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\cfi_xxxx_xxxx.bin
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 01227E22022201:FFFFFF00000000
flash: Amd PL064J D 8Mb
it's time to stop: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
total flash region size: 00800000
detecting eeprom area in 1 chip(s)...
flash: 01227E22022201:FFFFFF00000000
checking area[00000000]: 00000000-007FFFFF...
eeprom found near: 00700000
detecting eeprom size...
eeprom size: 00100000
eeprom chip: 00
eeprom area: 00000000:00700000-007FFFFF
reading [eeprom]...
file saved: backup_eeprom_20070928-104919.B0E.bin
flash: 01227E22022201:FFFFFF00000000
Identification Done
Manipulation...
Manipulation Done
Finalization...
Finalization Done
Write...
detect device identification, method #1...
detection phase #1...
.
detection phase #2...
.................................................. ..............
warning: identification information not found, possible reasons:
.old firmware type w/o identification data
.damaged firmware
.damaged hardware
detect device parameters finished
Area: Firmware
flash: 01227E22022201:FFFFFF00000000
Write: Firmware
error: error# 000001E4
error: flash write error: 00010000:00002000
Write Fail
Finished, time used: 59 sec
Remove/Install battery now !

please check and guide me i will be thank ful to infinit team
read text in log window...

You must follow my advices but NOT IGNORE it !

Download latest software from support area.
Make "advanced chip detection" box checked ("Settings" page) and repeat flashing process.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 20:12   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
zeerik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sambrial (Sialkot)
Posts: 2,528
Member: 282066
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1590696
Thanks Meter: 547
what you mean by new software ?

i am using the latest module of chines miracle ver 1.54

and there is only two flash files for trend i down load both and try to flash set one by one and i also "Advance Chip Detection Method" check and if not then did it unchecked but every time i am facing error (sorry i am new user of infinity but i know you will not fell it and continue to help because i think infinty team is best team of any other team) i am posting again recent log please guide me if not solve then i have to return back to customer

------------------------------
Loading file v.02...
Trend-T100_repair_eeprom_02[1].B0E.bin loaded
COM9 [VCP0] selected
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection active
Action: write NOR flash
"smart write" active
write: Firmware
skip: Customization
skip: Language Pack
skip: Eeprom
Boot...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
baud autodetection active
19200
Connecting, wait...
Initializing[6205:8B00]...
boot step size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
Initialize...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 01227E22022201:00000000000000
flash: Amd AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 007Ex010000 0008x002000] 8Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 01227E22022201:18E59F00000000
flash: Amd AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 007Ex010000 0008x002000] 8Mb
number of flash chip/regions detected: 02/01
Initialize Done
Set baud...
921600
Set baud Done
Identification...
device parameters autodetection in progress..
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 01227E22022201:18E59F00000000
flash: Amd AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 007Ex010000 0008x002000] 8Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 01227E22022201:18E59F00000000
flash: Amd AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 007Ex010000 0008x002000] 8Mb
it's time to stop: 18F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE5
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
total flash region size: 00800000
detecting eeprom area in 1 chip(s)...
flash: 01227E22022201:18E59F00000000
checking area[00000000]: 00000000-007FFFFF...
eeprom found near: 00700000
detecting eeprom size...
eeprom size: 00100000
eeprom chip: 00
eeprom area: 00000000:00700000-007FFFFF
reading [eeprom]...
file saved: backup_eeprom_20070928-233406.B0E.bin
flash: 01227E22022201:18E59F00000000
Identification Done
Manipulation...
Manipulation Done
Finalization...
Finalization Done
Write...
detect device identification, method #1...
detection phase #1...
.
detection phase #2...
.................................................. ..............
warning: identification information not found, possible reasons:
.old firmware type w/o identification data
.damaged firmware
.damaged hardware
detect device parameters finished
Area: Firmware
flash: 01227E22022201:18E59F00000000
Write: Firmware
error: error# 000096E4
error: flash write error: 00010000:00002000
Write Fail
Finished, time used: 82 sec
Remove/Install battery now !
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 21:00   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 24,483
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,629
hello!

i think it worth to re-solder flash IC.
some data/address lines lost contact
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 18:23   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: islamabad
Posts: 1,072
Member: 352880
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1609545
Thanks Meter: 537
i have tren t100 only service light on.
i flash it .... flash ok but sam ............................
......................pzl help me............................... infiniti team
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 19:20   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,700
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by master mobiles View Post
i have tren t100 only service light on.
i flash it .... flash ok but sam ............................
......................pzl help me............................... infiniti team

Here is step-by-step instruction that I prepared especially for you: http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=447277
Please, read it carefully.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Make trend t100 flash files from this backup mr quiet Chinese Cocktail 5 11-01-2009 13:37
trend T100 flashing erer paklink Infinity-Box 15 08-06-2007 10:10
T100 flash problem kieron555 VLSI, Conexant, Skyworks and Old Models 5 03-11-2004 23:18
T100 Flashing, Problems!! gsmdeli VLSI, Conexant, Skyworks and Old Models 7 02-15-2003 02:27
** T100 flash problem ** bluelights VLSI, Conexant, Skyworks and Old Models 0 10-13-2002 02:19

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:11.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.41819 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO