GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2008, 02:36   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 321632
Thanks Meter: 21
Urgent help please Infinity

I bought infinity box pinfinder adapter with cables two month ago, I have read and watch everything about this adapter since i bought it. I have studied all the installation manuals. my problem is, I can detect the pins all right but i cannot do user lock, formatting or flash any Chinese phone. Is it the fault of the adapter because out of the two leds behind the box only power led is on or still i don't know how to do it.

Please i have 27 chinese phones to formatt. please help me.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:09   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 432765
Thanks Meter: 65
keep press power buttom ''''''hold '''''''''''''''' until end procees
and will be ok
NB : CHOOSE GOOD CABLE
Old 09-16-2008, 21:26   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
@mafolk
It looks like you did not read PinFinder manual well.
When you want to connect any phone with software you must press "Power" button in PinFinder software so phone took power from PinFinder.
see page 24 and below.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:53   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 321632
Thanks Meter: 21
urgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
@mafolk
It looks like you did not read PinFinder manual well.
When you want to connect any phone with software you must press "Power" button in PinFinder software so phone took power from PinFinder.
see page 24 and below.
Dear Infinity support,
Thanks for the reply, what I meant was that, the adapter can find the pins after pressing the power. All the 32 different chinese phones I have, I can detect the pins. The problem is after pressing 'set' to leave pinfinder and open Infinity shell software, I will select the phone type, com port.....do every possible settings then I will click on format, it will asked me to press phone power. I will press it but nothing will happen. All those phones cannot format. so where is the problem?
Old 09-19-2008, 12:44   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 558412
Thanks Meter: 117
yur problem in seting tab yu must verify yur com port configuration
Old 09-19-2008, 15:34   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafolk View Post
Dear Infinity support,
Thanks for the reply, what I meant was that, the adapter can find the pins after pressing the power. All the 32 different chinese phones I have, I can detect the pins. The problem is after pressing 'set' to leave pinfinder and open Infinity shell software, I will select the phone type, com port.....do every possible settings then I will click on format, it will asked me to press phone power. I will press it but nothing will happen. All those phones cannot format. so where is the problem?
Hello,

After you have detected pinout with PinFinder you need to press "Power" button in PinFinder software so both PinFinder LEDS will be ON (and this means that your phone will be powered from PinFinder).
You must use PinFinder + and - power wires instead of battery when you use ChineseMiracle (or any other software).
Battery should be removed !
Phone must be powered from PinFinder + and - wires !