GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 17:13   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 168
Member: 1515513
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
Vodafone 345 Chat Unlock problem


I want to unlock voda 345 but when i connect phone with cable and press power button boot loader dose not start and phone turns on. Green lite is blinking on box it means proper port is selected.
Any solution ?

COM18 [VCP0] selected
module v3.75
Action: "sp-unlock"
unlock method: smart fast
Model: Doro-PhoneEasy-345gsm
Checking data, wait...
Phone should be Switched OFF !
Press and HOLD Power button now !
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 19:22   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,208
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo85 View Post
I want to unlock voda 345 but when i connect phone with cable and press power button boot loader dose not start and phone turns on. Green lite is blinking on box it means proper port is selected.
Any solution ?

COM18 [VCP0] selected
module v3.75
Action: "sp-unlock"
unlock method: smart fast
Model: Doro-PhoneEasy-345gsm
Checking data, wait...
Phone should be Switched OFF !
Press and HOLD Power button now !

Doro-PhoneEasy or Vodafone ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 19:39   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 168
Member: 1515513
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Doro-PhoneEasy or Vodafone ?

Its Vodafone on box it is written that {Vodafone 345 text}.

If any other method to check then tel me ?
Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 22:44   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,208
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo85 View Post
Its Vodafone on box it is written that {Vodafone 345 text}.

If any other method to check then tel me ?
Thanks
Just select correct model in software.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 19:11   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 168
Member: 1515513
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
Bro now i have select the correct model and also change my cable but still same issue

COM18 [VCP0] selected
module v3.75
Device: Vodafone-345
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
Action: rebuild security area
====> Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
error: can't detect device
Release Power button now !
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 14:10   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,208
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo85 View Post
Bro now i have select the correct model and also change my cable but still same issue

COM18 [VCP0] selected
module v3.75
Device: Vodafone-345
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
Action: rebuild security area
====> Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
error: can't detect device
Release Power button now !
I am sure it's a cable problem.
As I can see phone can not be detected at all - the only one reason for this problem is a wrong cable.
pls double check rx/tx/gnd wires connection from box to phone connector (or to test points, if it's exist)
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unlocking 5190 Ryu Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 23 01-07-2018 17:14
$50 Reward for unlocking my 6150!!! TheDon Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 5 03-23-2015 15:21

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:22.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.29692 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO