GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Vodafone VFD 300 by TLC stuck with rounding ball after FRP RESET and ROM FLASH (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/vodafone-vfd-300-tlc-stuck-rounding-ball-after-frp-reset-rom-flash-2181472/)

kile 01-16-2017 12:57

Vodafone VFD 300 by TLC stuck with rounding ball after FRP RESET and ROM FLASH
 
Dear GSM-FORUM members?,

I have a vodafone Smart mini 7 that was accidentally reset which resulted into the phone stuck at google account verification [FRP lock].

I Decided to clear the Google Reset Protection with Infinity Box - Chinese Miracle II [MTK module] v 1.37 after the process the i restarted the phone, the phone keeps desplaying a rounding ball for hours.

I flashed the phone with a fresh firmware -Vodafone_VFD_300_MT6580_6.0_V2.34_JHZ6580_P23_(by_ firmwarefile.com) but still i get the same result: The never ending rounding ball.

Fortunately i have downloaded another firmware but am very hesitant to use the firmware: [MT6580_S00_EMMC_MRA58K__6.0_VFD 300_Vodafone_356774071726533_08_19_2016_09_02_53(1 )_2]

The contents of the firmware has the following:
Folder [another files]:
frp.bin
nvdata.bin
nvram.bin
proinfo.bin
protect1.bin
protect2.bin
--------------------------------
Folder [Backup directory]:
preloader_samg_vf.bin
--------------------------------
boot
cache
file_info
lk.bin
logo_bin
mobile-info
MT6580_Android_scatter
preloader_samg_vf.bin
recovery
secro.bin
system
userdata

How am i going to revive this phone, can anyone help me repair my phone?. Should i try to use the

MT6580_S00_EMMC_MRA58K__6.0_VFD 300_Vodafone_356774071726533_08_19_2016_09_02_53(1 )_2 firmware?.

Your assisate is highly appreciated.

PHONE DESCRIPTIONS: - Vodafone Smart mini 7 3G
Vodafone
VFD 300
FCC ID: 2ACCJH053
by TLC Communication ltd
Made in China
V300-2AVDTZ1
BT MAC: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WIFI MAC: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IMEI: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RESULTS OF GOOGLE RESET PROTECTION REMOVAL BY Infinity Box - Chinese Miracle II [MTK module] v1.37:

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 7 ]
Sync...
Inital regs read done
Boot Info :
BB_CPU_ID : 6580
BB_CPU_HW : CA00
BB_CPU_SW : 8A00
BB_CPU_SB : 0000
BB_CPU_NM : [MediaTek] MT6580_S00
Processing BROM stage
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVersion : 0xFF
BLVersion : 0x01
Preloader Status : Alive
Processing DA stage
DA Select done , sending
DA Ver : MTK_AllInOne_DA_v7.1533.03
NAND_ID : 00000000000000000000000000000000
eMMC_ID : 110100303034474530000ED70EF63305
DA Stat : v4.2 on BBID : 0x94
DA Sent. Configure setting now ...
DA started successuflly
eMMC FlashIC initialized
[eMMC] : FLASH_VEN : 0011 , OEM : 0100
[eMMC] : FLASH_INF : [TOSHIBA] , 0EG40
[eMMC] : FLASH_CID : 110100303034474530000ED70EF63305
[eMMC] : FLASH_EXT : 0x00200000 , 0x00200000 , 0x00080000
[eMMC] : FLASH_LEN : 0x00000000EC000000
[eMMC] : FLASH_UCP : 3776 MiB
INT RAM : 0x00020000
EXT RAM : 0x20000000
BOOT TYPE : EMMC_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!

Clear Google Reset Protection
Clear Ok!
Clear DIN
Clear Ok!
Clear USERDATA
Clear Ok!
Clear CACHE
Clear Ok!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:23
Reconnect Power/Cable!

JayDi 01-16-2017 17:38

Why you had used so old version?
Now only read whole dump from alive one and reflash to that.

johnmadzeka1 01-16-2017 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by kile (Post 12283718)
Dear GSM-FORUM members?,

I have a vodafone Smart mini 7 that was accidentally reset which resulted into the phone stuck at google account verification [FRP lock].

I Decided to clear the Google Reset Protection with Infinity Box - Chinese Miracle II [MTK module] v 1.37 after the process the i restarted the phone, the phone keeps desplaying a rounding ball for hours.

I flashed the phone with a fresh firmware -Vodafone_VFD_300_MT6580_6.0_V2.34_JHZ6580_P23_(by_ firmwarefile.com) but still i get the same result: The never ending rounding ball.

Fortunately i have downloaded another firmware but am very hesitant to use the firmware: [MT6580_S00_EMMC_MRA58K__6.0_VFD 300_Vodafone_356774071726533_08_19_2016_09_02_53(1 )_2]

The contents of the firmware has the following:
Folder [another files]:
frp.bin
nvdata.bin
nvram.bin
proinfo.bin
protect1.bin
protect2.bin
--------------------------------
Folder [Backup directory]:
preloader_samg_vf.bin
--------------------------------
boot
cache
file_info
lk.bin
logo_bin
mobile-info
MT6580_Android_scatter
preloader_samg_vf.bin
recovery
secro.bin
system
userdata

How am i going to revive this phone, can anyone help me repair my phone?. Should i try to use the

MT6580_S00_EMMC_MRA58K__6.0_VFD 300_Vodafone_356774071726533_08_19_2016_09_02_53(1 )_2 firmware?.

Your assisate is highly appreciated.

PHONE DESCRIPTIONS: - Vodafone Smart mini 7 3G
Vodafone
VFD 300
FCC ID: 2ACCJH053
by TLC Communication ltd
Made in China
V300-2AVDTZ1
BT MAC: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WIFI MAC: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IMEI: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RESULTS OF GOOGLE RESET PROTECTION REMOVAL BY Infinity Box - Chinese Miracle II [MTK module] v1.37:

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 7 ]
Sync...
Inital regs read done
Boot Info :
BB_CPU_ID : 6580
BB_CPU_HW : CA00
BB_CPU_SW : 8A00
BB_CPU_SB : 0000
BB_CPU_NM : [MediaTek] MT6580_S00
Processing BROM stage
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVersion : 0xFF
BLVersion : 0x01
Preloader Status : Alive
Processing DA stage
DA Select done , sending
DA Ver : MTK_AllInOne_DA_v7.1533.03
NAND_ID : 00000000000000000000000000000000
eMMC_ID : 110100303034474530000ED70EF63305
DA Stat : v4.2 on BBID : 0x94
DA Sent. Configure setting now ...
DA started successuflly
eMMC FlashIC initialized
[eMMC] : FLASH_VEN : 0011 , OEM : 0100
[eMMC] : FLASH_INF : [TOSHIBA] , 0EG40
[eMMC] : FLASH_CID : 110100303034474530000ED70EF63305
[eMMC] : FLASH_EXT : 0x00200000 , 0x00200000 , 0x00080000
[eMMC] : FLASH_LEN : 0x00000000EC000000
[eMMC] : FLASH_UCP : 3776 MiB
INT RAM : 0x00020000
EXT RAM : 0x20000000
BOOT TYPE : EMMC_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!

Clear Google Reset Protection
Clear Ok!
Clear DIN
Clear Ok!
Clear USERDATA
Clear Ok!
Clear CACHE
Clear Ok!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:23
Reconnect Power/Cable!

v 1.37 now V 1.58 don't use old version most bugs a fixed in new version, try always check software updates before service mobile i advice sometime to use this http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/search.php?do=process

kile 01-16-2017 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayDi (Post 12284281)
Why you had used so old version?
Now only read whole dump from alive one and reflash to that.

I will upgrade and let you know the results.

Brka 01-17-2017 00:02

As a last resort, since V300 is same hardware as 4034(x) - V300(PIXI4-4 3G VF),

you can find stock 4034x UK retail rom - HERE

p.s. ALWAYS MAKE FULL ROM BACKUP BEFORE Flashing any new rom !
p.s.2 You can try with CM2, or factory SPFT flasher some latest version ...

b.r.
Alex

kile 01-17-2017 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayDi (Post 12284281)
Why you had used so old version?
Now only read whole dump from alive one and reflash to that.

I have tried with the new version but with no success.

kile 01-17-2017 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brka (Post 12284658)
As a last resort, since V300 is same hardware as 4034(x) - V300(PIXI4-4 3G VF),

you can find stock 4034x UK retail rom - HERE

p.s. ALWAYS MAKE FULL ROM BACKUP BEFORE Flashing any new rom !
p.s.2 You can try with CM2, or factory SPFT flasher some latest version ...

b.r.
Alex

I will let you know once i flash the stock 4034x UK retail rom.

I highly appreciate your assistance.

nessyb 08-22-2017 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brka (Post 12284658)
As a last resort, since V300 is same hardware as 4034(x) - V300(PIXI4-4 3G VF),

you can find stock 4034x UK retail rom - HERE

p.s. ALWAYS MAKE FULL ROM BACKUP BEFORE Flashing any new rom !
p.s.2 You can try with CM2, or factory SPFT flasher some latest version ...

b.r.
Alex

worked like charm but unfortunately cm2 backup bricks phone

Aamir_Zia 12-22-2017 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpha00 (Post 12846590)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4j...tXaEtCZ0U/view
Try this firmware 100% working (tested firmware)


link not working .....................

Alpha00 12-23-2017 02:03

Try this link
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aamir_Zia (Post 12857396)
link not working .....................


https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B4jp...xport=download

Password: humapkehaikon

frank4i 12-23-2017 04:17

Get the working phone and dump firmware using nckbox that is best solution


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sajjad akram 05-15-2018 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brka (Post 12284658)
As a last resort, since V300 is same hardware as 4034(x) - V300(PIXI4-4 3G VF),

you can find stock 4034x UK retail rom - HERE

p.s. ALWAYS MAKE FULL ROM BACKUP BEFORE Flashing any new rom !
p.s.2 You can try with CM2, or factory SPFT flasher some latest version ...

b.r.
Alex




no lcd display after flash with 4034x rom.

sajjad akram 05-16-2018 09:03

problem solve after flashing with bin file ....


Operation : Flash [ v1.58 ]

======= Flash
Files set for flashing :
[ MCU ] : MT6580__VODAFONE__VFD_300__Smart_mini7__VFD300__al ps-mp-m0.mp1-V2.34_jhz6580.weg.vf.m_P115__Android_6.0.ispff

1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. Insert USB cable. In some cases require hold BootKey

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 3 ]
Sync...
Inital Boot Ok!
BB_CPU_PID : 6580
BB_CPU_NME : [MediaTek] MT6580_S00
BB_CPU_EXT : 0xCA00 , 0x8A00 , 0x0000
Processing BROM stage
Settings for BROM configured!
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVer : 0x00FF
BLVersion : 0x0001
PreLoader : Active [ Boot with PL ]
BootLdrSS : NORMAL with PRELOADER
Processing DA stage
DA Select done, will use MTK_AllInOne_DA_v5.1624.16.07
Sending and initialize DA ...
Running DA ver.4.2 on BBID : 0x94
NAND Flash : NOT INSTALLED
eMMC Flash : 150100464A32354142021A706900C3E9
Initialize Memory ...
DRAM already initialized by Preloader
DAgent sent , init HW now
eMMC FlashIC initialized
[eMMC] : FLASH_VEN : 0x15 , OEM : 0100
[eMMC] : FLASH_INF : [SAMSUNG] , BA52J
[eMMC] : FLASH_CID : 150100464A32354142021A706900C3E9
[eMMC] : FLASH_BRT : 0x00400000 , 0x00400000 , 0x00080000
[eMMC] : FLASH_LEN : 0x00000000E9000000
[eMMC] : FLASH_UCP : 3728 MiB [eMMC 4 GiB]
DEV RID : 0x020C5EFEF896B31756288039DBBC9406
INT RAM : 0x00020000
EXT RAM : 0x20000000 [512 MiB]
BOOT TYPE : EMMC_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!



ISPFF ID : 6580 , TARGET ID : 6580

Flash pre-erase enabled
Erase Flash now ...
Flash pre-erase done

Write Flash now ...
[ MCU ] : MT6580__VODAFONE__VFD_300__Smart_mini7__VFD300__al ps-mp-m0.mp1-V2.34_jhz6580.weg.vf.m_P115__Android_6.0.ispff

Init Ok , Sending blocks ...
Write done , 3728 blocks sent

Done!
Elapsed: 00:05:37
Reconnect Power/Cable!

decodari 07-13-2018 14:31

pls share the file! thanks!

Brka 07-14-2018 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by decodari (Post 13221513)
pls share the file! thanks!

Post #10. Download, use provided password, unpack, flash phone.

b.r.
Alex


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:26.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.38010 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO