GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 23:52   #46 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 50,169

Hello,

Card keys is damaged, Your account is suspended etc.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:31   #47 (permalink)

Member: 840780
Thanks Meter: 11
I have 2 questions

1). What is the purpose of "Dongle Firmware Upgrade" button? It is screaming press me, and out of curiosity people are going to press.

2). How to know if a firmware upgrade is available?

Is it even necessary if the box is working well, ie connecting to support and flashing phones.

I already pressed 3 times, its a good thing i stumbled across this section. I don't have a problem with my box, but i think the consequences or warning about pressing "Dongle Firmware Upgrade" unnecessarily, should be mentioned, in the manual or readme, that comes with the box. The "Don't Try More" is not deterring enough.
I think it can be renamed to "Register Dongle", and a warning "use only if box is new". be added.
thanks
wbr
sd
Old 04-23-2010, 03:44   #48 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhirpaul View Post
I have 2 questions

1). What is the purpose of "Dongle Firmware Upgrade" button? It is screaming press me, and out of curiosity people are going to press.

2). How to know if a firmware upgrade is available?

Is it even necessary if the box is working well, ie connecting to support and flashing phones.

I already pressed 3 times, its a good thing i stumbled across this section. I don't have a problem with my box, but i think the consequences or warning about pressing "Dongle Firmware Upgrade" unnecessarily, should be mentioned, in the manual or readme, that comes with the box. The "Don't Try More" is not deterring enough.
I think it can be renamed to "Register Dongle", and a warning "use only if box is new". be added.
thanks
wbr
sd
1. This button makes dongle firmware upgrade
2. You need to upgrade dongle only when you run ordinary Infinity-Box software and you will see a message "Dongle should be upgraded".
In other case you have no reason to upgrade box.
Why upgrade something if it works well ?

More information is here: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\Documentation\FAQ\How_to_upgrade _dongle_firmware.pdf
Old 04-24-2010, 04:52   #49 (permalink)

Member: 99419
Thanks Meter: 0
If the problem of damaged smart cards take epidemiological proportions and Infinity Box support does not take serious measures such as repair or replacement card or assume the fact that the problem is not only of their clients if not its a responsability of both side will run the risk of someone cracking their products and are free ..if that happen dont go to cry by not assuming their responsibilities, not to make a product with sufficient security to avoid such problems .
Infinity Box and in general all the owners of smart cards like SETOOL UNIBOX NSPRO etc etc have worried more for the safety of your products against copy but very little for protecting us of these attaks therefore must assume responsibilities
Old 04-24-2010, 09:34   #50 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by willicasar View Post
If the problem of damaged smart cards take epidemiological proportions and Infinity Box support does not take serious measures such as repair or replacement card or assume the fact that the problem is not only of their clients if not its a responsability of both side will run the risk of someone cracking their products and are free ..if that happen dont go to cry by not assuming their responsibilities, not to make a product with sufficient security to avoid such problems .
Infinity Box and in general all the owners of smart cards like SETOOL UNIBOX NSPRO etc etc have worried more for the safety of your products against copy but very little for protecting us of these attaks therefore must assume responsibilities
Please, read first message in current thread, and you will see that Infinity-Box Team really care about users.

Also, please, read this if you need to get new smart-card with discount: Infinity-Box - FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Old 04-26-2010, 22:29   #51 (permalink)

Member: 840780
Thanks Meter: 11
"Dongle Firmware Upgrade" I know that, it is obvious, That the button does what it says, BUT - Can it not be hidden or deactivated unless there is actually an upgrade available?? For the benefit of your users.

And one more thing, I'm not asking, I'm trying to suggest. OR, Do You Want To Leave Your Users To Their Folly?

Did i post in the wrong section? If so please move it to the correct one. My post was based on this warning "http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f475/how-they-kill-smart-cards-645081/#post3936737" and on post #3 and #4 in this section. Be informed,

thank you
sd

Last edited by sudhirpaul; 04-26-2010 at 22:37. Reason: additional info
Old 04-26-2010, 22:47   #52 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhirpaul View Post
"Dongle Firmware Upgrade" I know that, it is obvious, That the button does what it says, BUT - Can it not be hidden or deactivated unless there is actually an upgrade available?? For the benefit of your users.

And one more thing, I'm not asking, I'm trying to suggest. OR, Do You Want To Leave Your Users To Their Folly?

Did i post in the wrong section? If so please move it to the correct one. My post was based on this warning "http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f475/how-they-kill-smart-cards-645081/#post3936737" and on post #3 and #4 in this section. Be informed,

thank you
sd
I think you have "Delete" key at your PC keyboard.
Does it means that this button should be physically removed from keyboard of any person who do not need it ?

If you see a button and want to click to it, please, do it. Infinity-Box was made that way, that even 1 year baby CAN NOT damage anything, so you can click to "Upgrade box firmware" so many times as you want (even every one minute), but please, do not be surprised if one day you will see a message "your account is suspended due to you have tried to upgrade your box 1000 times without any reason".

Btw, as per my experience, 99.9% of people understand easy words like "do not upgrade box if you have no reason to do so and if your box works fine", but anyway there is a people who never follow easy rules and who never read any manual. Let's they make all that they want... Results will be as expected in this situation.
Old 05-23-2010, 20:27   #53 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 772820
Sonork: BE MASTERMIND
Thanks Meter: 123
I dont think that there is no method for repair damaged cards
if infinity want to make they will make any software for this facing this problem but they dont west time for this problem because they wanted to sell their new dongles every time only marketing no more support from any harmful viruses
if 3.9 version working well then what need to update firmware for latest updates why dont they making updates for 0112 firmwares any one can answer me
Old 05-23-2010, 20:50   #54 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 414755
Sonork: quickgsm
Thanks Meter: 381
thanks for informations!!!! so for all warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2010, 21:01   #55 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1001830
Sonork: 100.1652282
Thanks Meter: 242
RESPECTED INFINITY TEAM I HAVE VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM IN MY MIND ... AFTER READ THIS STICKY THREDS

MY FRIEND HAVE ONE INFINITY WHICH IS RUNNING PERFECT AT older version
when i download new version its shows error.. IS MY INFINITY BOX DAMAGE.....

TOMORROW I WILL WRITTEN FULL DETAIL.. WHICH VERSION'S INFINITY RUNS
Old 05-24-2010, 09:42   #56 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM-XPERTS View Post
RESPECTED INFINITY TEAM I HAVE VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM IN MY MIND ... AFTER READ THIS STICKY THREDS

MY FRIEND HAVE ONE INFINITY WHICH IS RUNNING PERFECT AT older version
when i download new version its shows error.. IS MY INFINITY BOX DAMAGE.....

TOMORROW I WILL WRITTEN FULL DETAIL.. WHICH VERSION'S INFINITY RUNS
What is the error exactly ?
Old 06-11-2010, 15:39   #57 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 142572
Thanks Meter: 2
infinity card cannot update

i tried to update my infinitybox but got this error.
advise me
==== D:\Documents and Settings\EYE4NZ\Desktop\GSM\INFINITY\DongleManager .exe [2010-04-24 13:43:24] ====
Dongle Manager [Infinity Box] v1.32
----------Process started: 13:43:37----------
DongleManager version: 1.32
Locating server...
Server address found#1
Connecting to server#1...
Server connection successfully established
S/N: xxx, Firmware: 0112.02
Authenticating on server...
Authentication successfull
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Dongle Identification checked
Service stage 1 confirmed.
Securing session...
Error securing session: Server reported error:[0036] Smart-card access keys is incorrect or damaged.

Smart-card can not be upgraded any more !
It is quite rare situation and we are sure that it is not an Infinity-Box fault !
This smart-card can not be replaced for free !
This kind of problem is not an Infinity-Box fault, it is a result of harmful activity of other software !

Here is one of possible damage reasons:
Warning ! Your smart-card can be attacked by harmful software ! - GSM-Forum

- If you have any addon software activated for your damaged Infinity-Box smart-card and
if you have another Infinity-Box we can move addon activation to your other Infinity-Box
(move activation from one smart-card to another smart-card).
- If you see this errors at addon activation stage: you can activate your addon for
another Infinity-Box or you can contact to your reseller for refund.

Last edited by InfinitySupport; 06-11-2010 at 17:22. Reason: s/n removed
Old 06-11-2010, 17:23   #58 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 34,219
Card keys is damaged, Your account is suspended etc.
Old 06-22-2010, 22:26   #59 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1001830
Sonork: 100.1652282
Thanks Meter: 242
Sory for late reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowboss View Post
what is the error exactly ?

sir tomorrow i will write here full problem with pictures
Old 06-23-2010, 11:05   #60 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM-XPERTS View Post
sir tomorrow i will write here full problem with pictures
We will be waiting for detailed information from you with impatience.