GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2005, 21:51   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 43802
Thanks Meter: 31
What is the true status of Infinity-Box

I am in dialog with my reseller in tems of getting my infinity-box to work...

then I see an email from another reseller selling infinity box cracked ..i heard infinity box saying there stuff is not cracked, but i find it strange that GSM-Support is now advertising it for sale.

Can someone explain to me the true position. Especially after I paid 190 pounds and am yet to get mine working.
Old 06-16-2005, 09:25   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 128745
Thanks Meter: 16,733
@ tical

please tell us your problem why is your box not working ?

Please Note : Infinity box is not cracked ! Your investment is safe and you will be in profit in a week once ure box starts working , so lets get down to work and tell me your problem in detail, i want to solve your problem with no delay !

Best Regards

Infinity Box Team
Old 06-16-2005, 09:31   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45476
Thanks Meter: 16
NOT cracked!!!
If you don't belive, just search this forum and read carefully.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:00   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55631
Thanks Meter: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by tical
I am in dialog with my reseller in tems of getting my infinity-box to work...

then I see an email from another reseller selling infinity box cracked ..i heard infinity box saying there stuff is not cracked, but i find it strange that GSM-Support is now advertising it for sale.

Can someone explain to me the true position. Especially after I paid 190 pounds and am yet to get mine working.
Why you are so conscious about cracked or not cracked? First of all Infinity is not cracked, not only this forum but almost every gsm forum is full of these kind of non-sense rumours. Second, if you have original software, you will be able to get a top level assistance from professionals and official support, but if you have cracked software you will not be able to get any support and the result will be so many angry customers at your door steps and so many dead phones at you work bench...

[PaWaa]
Old 06-16-2005, 11:12   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 61620
Thanks Meter: 5
I agree with Pawaa. If you can find a cracked software with this kind of support, let me know