GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2015, 12:22   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,948
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,655
WorldFirst! Remove Android "Reset Protection" :)


Just by one click. Safe, fast and sure first

Locked device :



One button in CM2MTK Module :



Code:
Operation : Format FileSystem [ v1.32 ]

1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. Insert USB cable. In some cases require hold BootKey

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 11 ]
Sync...
Inital regs read done
Boot Info : 
BB_CPU_ID : 6735
BB_CPU_HW : CA00
BB_CPU_SW : 8A00
BB_CPU_SB : 0000
BB_CPU_NM : [MediaTek] MT6735_S00
Processing BROM stage
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVersion : 0xFF
BLVersion : 0x01
Preloader Status : Alive
Processing DA stage
DA Select done , sending 
DA Ver : MTK_AllInOne_DA_v7.1533.03
NAND_ID : 00000000000000000000000000000000
eMMC_ID : 510001154D5332373F240042B399676A
DA Stat : v4.2 on BBID : 0x93
DA Sent. Configure setting now ... 
DA started successuflly
eMMC FlashIC initialized
[eMMC] : FLASH_VEN : 0015 , OEM : 0100
[eMMC] : FLASH_INF : BMS27
[eMMC] : FLASH_CID : 150100513732534D4200243F6A6762B3
[eMMC] : FLASH_EXT : 00400000/00080000
[eMMC] : FLASH_LEN : 0x00000001D2000000
INT RAM    : 0x00020000
EXT RAM    : 0x40000000
BOOT TYPE  : EMMC_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!


Clear Google Reset Protecton
Clear Ok!
Clear DIN
Clear Ok!
Clear USERDATA
Clear Ok!
Clear CACHE
Clear Ok!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:25
Reconnect Power/Cable!
And the result :




"trully for china" and "ahead off all" with rest - try at least come to our level

  Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to JayDi For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-25-2015, 12:41   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
.::JYOTIRMAY::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: CHOLOMAN
Posts: 385
Member: 1440339
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1616914;CHOLOMAN
Thanks Meter: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDi View Post



"trully for china" and "ahead off all" with rest - try at least come to our level


For your kind information they will come to your level(copy your hard work) and rename it "AGAIN WORLD FIRST".
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 12:43   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,948
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::JYOTIRMAY::. View Post
For your kind information they will come to your level(copy your hard work) and rename it "AGAIN WORLD FIRST".
But we at this moment will gone more far ahead
  Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JayDi For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-25-2015, 13:23   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
UzUnlocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Uzbekistan / Bukhara
Posts: 567
Member: 1912005
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1658592
Thanks Meter: 383
Clear Google Reset ProtectIon
Clear Ok!
Clear DIN
Clear Ok!
Clear USERDATA
Clear Ok!
Clear CACHE
Clear Ok!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 13:25   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Java
Posts: 60
Member: 2256941
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14
Ha, ha, ha Best Team )))
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 06:17   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 39
Member: 2039241
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
@JayDi
Sir Will You Help Us For SPD 8810/6820 CPUs?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:52   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
unuunu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: india
Age: 40
Posts: 895
Member: 1623262
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1621312
Thanks Meter: 96
what is the difference between this new feature and RESET USER LOCK feature
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:52   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
srinibas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: M W Balasore,Odisha,INDIA
Age: 47
Posts: 12,624
Member: 492222
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1594126
Thanks Meter: 10,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muxriddinbek View Post
@JayDi
Sir Will You Help Us For SPD 8810/6820 CPUs?
As me Team looking forward but you want to pulling them backward ......


Lets see



Br - srinibas
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to srinibas For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2015, 10:00   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
johnmadzeka1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Harare Zimbabwe
Age: 38
Posts: 694
Member: 2377686
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1668474
Thanks Meter: 196
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDi View Post
Just by one click. Safe, fast and sure first

Locked device :



One button in CM2MTK Module :



Code:
Operation : Format FileSystem [ v1.32 ]

1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. Insert USB cable. In some cases require hold BootKey

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 11 ]
Sync...
Inital regs read done
Boot Info : 
BB_CPU_ID : 6735
BB_CPU_HW : CA00
BB_CPU_SW : 8A00
BB_CPU_SB : 0000
BB_CPU_NM : [MediaTek] MT6735_S00
Processing BROM stage
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVersion : 0xFF
BLVersion : 0x01
Preloader Status : Alive
Processing DA stage
DA Select done , sending 
DA Ver : MTK_AllInOne_DA_v7.1533.03
NAND_ID : 00000000000000000000000000000000
eMMC_ID : 510001154D5332373F240042B399676A
DA Stat : v4.2 on BBID : 0x93
DA Sent. Configure setting now ... 
DA started successuflly
eMMC FlashIC initialized
[eMMC] : FLASH_VEN : 0015 , OEM : 0100
[eMMC] : FLASH_INF : BMS27
[eMMC] : FLASH_CID : 150100513732534D4200243F6A6762B3
[eMMC] : FLASH_EXT : 00400000/00080000
[eMMC] : FLASH_LEN : 0x00000001D2000000
INT RAM    : 0x00020000
EXT RAM    : 0x40000000
BOOT TYPE  : EMMC_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!


Clear Google Reset Protecton
Clear Ok!
Clear DIN
Clear Ok!
Clear USERDATA
Clear Ok!
Clear CACHE
Clear Ok!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:25
Reconnect Power/Cable!
And the result :




"trully for china" and "ahead off all" with rest - try at least come to our level

Forward Ever Back-wades Never, Thats why chose This Box it does what its name says

Infinity
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 13:05   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,948
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by unuunu View Post
what is the difference between this new feature and RESET USER LOCK feature
In all. Reset User Lock - reset locks WITHOUT data lost.
Reset protection - when all already cleared , but device asking for Gmail.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayDi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2015, 09:24   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
lucky2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dadu Sindh Pakistan
Age: 32
Posts: 1,130
Member: 1322713
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1663786
Thanks Meter: 253
Q Mobile I6i Google Account Verification Remove Done.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lucky2010 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 10-25-2015, 09:10   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 268
Member: 1686673
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 44
Yes 10000000% WOrking Google verify Clear Thankssssss Brother And Infinity Team Infinity Is Best Tool
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 12:36   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
gsmcrazy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 1,232
Member: 897524
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100,1609543
Thanks Meter: 163
Working to me

1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. Insert USB cable. In some cases require hold BootKey

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 8 ]
Sync...
Inital regs read done
Boot Info :
BB_CPU_ID : 6580
BB_CPU_HW : CA00
BB_CPU_SW : 8A00
BB_CPU_SB : 0000
BB_CPU_NM : [MediaTek] MT6580_S00
Processing BROM stage
SecCfgVal : 0x00000000
BromVersion : 0xFF
BLVersion : 0x01
Preloader Status : Alive
Processing DA stage
DA Select done , sending
DA Ver : MTK_AllInOne_DA_v7.1533.03
NAND_ID : 00000000000000000000000000000000
eMMC_ID : 150100464A32374D42025ED6E06F7213
DA Stat : v4.2 on BBID : 0x94
DA Sent. Configure setting now ...
DA started successuflly
eMMC FlashIC initialized
[eMMC] : FLASH_VEN : 0015 , OEM : 0100
[eMMC] : FLASH_INF : BM72J
[eMMC] : FLASH_CID : 150100464A32374D42025ED6E06F7213
[eMMC] : FLASH_EXT : 00400000/00080000
[eMMC] : FLASH_LEN : 0x00000000E9000000
INT RAM : 0x00020000
EXT RAM : 0x30000000
BOOT TYPE : EMMC_FLASH_BOOT
SOC VERIFY : C1
Boot Ok!


Clear Google Reset Protection
Clear Ok!
Clear DIN
Clear Ok!
Clear USERDATA
Clear Ok!
Clear CACHE
Clear Ok!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:45
Reconnect Power/Cable!
BR
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gsmcrazy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2015, 07:35   #14 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 28
Member: 806501
Status: Offline
Sonork: paradise mobile& compute
Thanks Meter: 8
Yes 10000000% WOrking Google verify Clear Thankssssss
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 09:10   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: PAKISTAN
Age: 36
Posts: 137
Member: 696424
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1623404
Thanks Meter: 22
I have done tooo ..Thanks Team...
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:57.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.40100 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO