GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2018, 15:52   #646 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,104
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajan chhetri View Post
for infinity box user who bought grt activation how to process because serial number read by grt updater is called invalid serial number when we do register on grt webpage. how to register please inform me infinity team
Please see instruction - GRT-Dongle activation for Infinity products


If you still have a problem please post problem details here - GRT-Dongle activation for Infinity products
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:01   #647 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 921
Member: 1792561
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
I am not a trying, I just say that now respected Infinity-Box resellers (who want to sell activations remotely) and respected Infinity-Box users (who want to buy activations remotely without physical dongles delivery) has new ability to buy new software online.

Where you see information that Infinity-Box updates is not free ?

Infinity-Box updates and support is FREE during last 6 (six) years already !
Infinity-Box updates and support is FREE during last 6 (six) years already !
Infinity-Box updates and support is FREE during last 6 (six) years already !
Infinity-Box updates and support is FREE during last 6 (six) years already !
Infinity-Box updates and support is FREE during last 6 (six) years already !
i use my infinity box from last 7/8 year i can use free?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 12:09   #648 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,104
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmal786 View Post
i use my infinity box from last 7/8 year i can use free?
Hi,
What do you want to use for free ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 09:24   #649 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Balkan
Age: 42
Posts: 189
Member: 41794
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
SL3 service is temporary offline at the moment, it should be back in a short time.
Still offline, any news?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 04:00   #650 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Uzbekistan/Samarkand))
Posts: 258
Member: 1981875
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 63
SL3 Still offline? rm-529
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 09:53   #651 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 87
Member: 2717062
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
Credit is too high for old nokia phone. In the last year only 2-3 persons was agreed to pay (19 credits server+ 2 credit for my work) in order to unlock old nokia series 40. Please decrease the price, to be more convenient for all. I've regreted I bought it the best dongle.Thx
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 20:39   #652 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 24,764
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesic View Post
Still offline, any news?
Hi,
SL3 service is back
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InfinityHelp For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2019, 20:40   #653 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 24,764
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexman1 View Post
Credit is too high for old nokia phone. In the last year only 2-3 persons was agreed to pay (19 credits server+ 2 credit for my work) in order to unlock old nokia series 40. Please decrease the price, to be more convenient for all. I've regreted I bought it the best dongle.Thx
What should be the price ?
10 cent per unlock or something like that ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 14:17   #654 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: WEST AFRICA
Posts: 42
Member: 2524536
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
i tried unlocking an lumia phone credit taken phone still locked please refund my credit serial> 39ed9186 thanks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 22:59   #655 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,104
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by chi2016 View Post
i tried unlocking an lumia phone credit taken phone still locked please refund my credit serial> 39ed9186 thanks.
pls create a new thread and post full details and software operation log text
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 12:30   #656 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,104
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,242
New service `Xiaomi Mi Account remove (ru, ua) ` launched

Details - https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=100063

Last edited by YellowBoss; 02-18-2019 at 12:56.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 09:31   #657 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 24,764
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,727
Infinity Online Service updated

New product: Hua Box/Dongle reactivation
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 06:59   #658 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 156
Member: 2228539
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Card found: S/N : A7CF9671 , v0137
Registered to: stanley

Connect phone on selected interface...

Phone found!
WP10/WP8x Lumia Phone detected
Read info... Ok

=== Main info ===
SecLabel Version : Security LabelSW 06.30.00.44654
Sw Version : RM941 3050.40000.9200.10492 295556 2013/08/30 //collins_engine_8227/asset_integration \r\n
IMEI : 353035068703726
ProductCode : 059T176
ProductSN : 51FDF53AB
Module Code : 0205628
=== HW info ===
Public ID : B0C1AC6DE03C40285239199D29A6ACB1257D22B1
BT Addr. : E8150E802B65
Wlan Mac : E8150E5796EC
=== Branding and security info ===
Sec. Mode : Restricted

Conf key : 8000000000000000
Provider key : 2341500000000000
Country : United Kingdom
Operator : vodafone UK
Counters : Key 0 [3] , Fbus 0 [10]
Blocks : 1

LOCK STATUS :
=============================
BLK : 1
Lock1:Close
=============================
LOCKS : Closed
=============================

Making RPL backup...
NPC : Read Ok , [520]
IMEI : 353035068703726
CCC : Read Ok , [352]
HWC : Read Ok , [212]
RDC : Certificate not available

NPC Certificate saved...
CCC Certificate saved...
HWC Certificate saved...

RPL saved : C:\InfinityBox\BEST\Backup\Cert\353035068703726_CR T.rpl

please yesterday i was unlocking nokia lumia 625, the credit was deducted but work not done.


please help.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 15:05   #659 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Yusuf Lawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 5,079
Member: 1677653
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,867
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley21 View Post
Card found: S/N : A7CF9671 , v0137
Registered to: stanley

Connect phone on selected interface...

Phone found!
WP10/WP8x Lumia Phone detected
Read info... Ok

=== Main info ===
SecLabel Version : Security LabelSW 06.30.00.44654
Sw Version : RM941 3050.40000.9200.10492 295556 2013/08/30 //collins_engine_8227/asset_integration \r\n
IMEI : 353035068703726
ProductCode : 059T176
ProductSN : 51FDF53AB
Module Code : 0205628
=== HW info ===
Public ID : B0C1AC6DE03C40285239199D29A6ACB1257D22B1
BT Addr. : E8150E802B65
Wlan Mac : E8150E5796EC
=== Branding and security info ===
Sec. Mode : Restricted

Conf key : 8000000000000000
Provider key : 2341500000000000
Country : United Kingdom
Operator : vodafone UK
Counters : Key 0 [3] , Fbus 0 [10]
Blocks : 1

LOCK STATUS :
=============================
BLK : 1
Lock1:Close
=============================
LOCKS : Closed
=============================

Making RPL backup...
NPC : Read Ok , [520]
IMEI : 353035068703726
CCC : Read Ok , [352]
HWC : Read Ok , [212]
RDC : Certificate not available

NPC Certificate saved...
CCC Certificate saved...
HWC Certificate saved...

RPL saved : C:\InfinityBox\BEST\Backup\Cert\353035068703726_CR T.rpl

please yesterday i was unlocking nokia lumia 625, the credit was deducted but work not done.


please help.
Maybe you should flash latest firmware and retry
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Yusuf Lawal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2019, 20:55   #660 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Infinity Team support
Posts: 415
Member: 1330296
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,074
Infinity Online Service (IOS) updated

New product - Xiaomi Mi Account remove (clean, lost) any model any country
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
6110 power does not stay on sc~micro Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 6 08-30-2014 08:14
NEW ERICSSON A1018 60 SIEMANS C25 60 + LOADS MORE MILLENNIUM-INTERNATIONAL Main Sales Section 0 08-31-1999 18:54
T28 300ukp V3688 90ukp 3210 90ukp AND MORE CELLPHOESDIRECT Main Sales Section 0 08-26-1999 14:32

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:16.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.38074 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO