GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > TST Dongle

TST Dongle Total Samsung Tool

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2006, 12:49   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 91298
Thanks Meter: 6
No Updates, 5 Months, This Forum Needs Closing.

OH WELL.

5 MONTHS NOW - NO UPDATE WHAT SO EVER, OH YES - I FORGOT, THERE WAS AN UPDATE, NOT TO THE S/W - IT WAS TO OUR KNOWLEDGE - TO FIND OUT SOME NEW SAMSUNGS COULD BE UNLOCKED USING OLD METHODS - OR OLD NAMES LIKE SELECTING C200 FOR X660 ETC AND SO ON...

SO NO UPDATES IN 5MONTHS - WELL SIR... THIS IS STUPID, I AM SHOUTING YES BECUASE I THINK ITS FARE TO SHOUT - GO AND CLOSE OUR ACCOUNT TOO - COULDNT GIVE TWO ****S, JUST SICK OF PEOPLE TAKING OTHERS FOR A RUN... YOU GOT OUR MONEY, NOW YOU ****ED OFF, SO DO US ALL A FAVOUR, DONT COME BACK - AND CLOSE THIS FORUM.]

Finally - sorry to be rude to those that are just sat there reading this, this is meant for the Author and the Moderator of these forums.

Also - I will not be back in this forum for TST ever again now, no support from me either - I have now totally 1000% washed my hands on this product.

br,
Danny.

Danny.

Old 05-20-2006, 14:15   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21365
Thanks Meter: 92
I can only say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilextreme
OH WELL.

5 MONTHS NOW - NO UPDATE WHAT SO EVER, OH YES - I FORGOT, THERE WAS AN UPDATE, NOT TO THE S/W - IT WAS TO OUR KNOWLEDGE - TO FIND OUT SOME NEW SAMSUNGS COULD BE UNLOCKED USING OLD METHODS - OR OLD NAMES LIKE SELECTING C200 FOR X660 ETC AND SO ON...

SO NO UPDATES IN 5MONTHS - WELL SIR... THIS IS STUPID, I AM SHOUTING YES BECUASE I THINK ITS FARE TO SHOUT - GO AND CLOSE OUR ACCOUNT TOO - COULDNT GIVE TWO ****S, JUST SICK OF PEOPLE TAKING OTHERS FOR A RUN... YOU GOT OUR MONEY, NOW YOU ****ED OFF, SO DO US ALL A FAVOUR, DONT COME BACK - AND CLOSE THIS FORUM.]

Finally - sorry to be rude to those that are just sat there reading this, this is meant for the Author and the Moderator of these forums.

Also - I will not be back in this forum for TST ever again now, no support from me either - I have now totally 1000% washed my hands on this product.

br,
Danny.

Danny.
...You are in wrighte 100%.......it's time to Z-Frank team to close these section!!!

Old 05-20-2006, 16:50   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 91298
Thanks Meter: 6
My final post here.

Z-Frank has been PM'd and will see what happens...

See you all in the next life Samsung Product, and don't worry - I will be here to support others for a long time - you can PM me if you need anything regarding Samsung at all.

WBR to all TST users,
Danny.

Old 05-21-2006, 07:27   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111249
Thanks Meter: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilextreme
OH WELL.

br,
Danny.

Danny.
Totally agree with u buddy. Its like wasting time waiting for the update which will never come....

BR

Old 05-21-2006, 11:36   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 116970
Thanks Meter: 3
yes i vote with you......

Old 05-21-2006, 12:47   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 47441
Thanks Meter: 14
Tst Dongle Dead!

Rgds

Old 05-21-2006, 18:41   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 125695
Thanks Meter: 3
i think you guys need to check clearly . tst getting udpates and support for flashfiles.
@mobilextreme
these days you are too much busy to testing SUS as a beta tester . so you dont need tst more.
but for all other tst users we are here and giving supprt.

BR

Closed Thread