GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > TST Dongle

TST Dongle Total Samsung Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2005, 08:24   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 38190
Thanks Meter: 3

How about your phone today?
Old 06-06-2005, 11:03   #17 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 125695
We have a chat last night. Have the problem been sloved ?
Old 06-06-2005, 16:09   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49581
Thanks Meter: 73
well ... after one night Sleep-and-Wakeup, my P730 is still dead ... BUT, it has some improve though ....

whenever I hook P730 with power supply and turn on, the needle of the supply stays on 30mA .... now it stay on 60mA after my twenty-something flashes .....

I will try and try and try ... since I read the service manual, the trouble shooting says : if you turn on the phone, phone is not on, and the power is less than 100mA ---> DOWNLOAD AGAIN !!

guess that I have download again ...

to TST :

I did try to flash with P735 firmware, let it stay on for 5 minutes (the needle stay on 30mA) .. and Flash NEW P730_P738 firmware .... I used REPAIR MODE, but i didn't flash IMEI file that you gave me (it was in my store's computer) ... and turn on again, the needle stays on 60mA .. is that an improvement?? I will try flash IMEI file back when I work, if not, I will try flash P730_P730C file and see ...

Thank You anyway, you gave me a lot support ...
Old 06-06-2005, 16:14   #19 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 125695
Yes. this problem is cause by NVM damaged. Please try some firmware.
Another time, in the first flash, if u see some bad on LCD, just reset with these code.
Good luck,
TST Team.
Old 02-09-2006, 22:49   #20 (permalink)

Member: 202399
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwaai
I totally give up ....
Agere Flasher can do flashing, no problem! no matter what P73x firmware I put, no matter what option I took when flashing, Flasher runs smoothly ... whenever flasher ask for POWER ON THE PHONE, and I press ON, flasher can detect the phone and runs perfect all the way until it finished flashing ....
I am sure there is no problem with Battery, since I flash the phone more than 20 times,
- with battery
- without battery but with 9V power supply connect to the flash cable
- without battery but with 6V power supply connect to the flash cable
- without battery but with 9V battery connect to the cable
- with battery AND 9V battery connect to the cable
- with battery AND 9V power supply connect to the cable
- with battery AND 6V power supply connect to the cable
- without battery but with Power Supply connect to the back of the phone (the power supply on the phone is for repair cell phone use ... small Voltage, small current )
none of them can revive my phone ....
I connect the power supply directly to the phone, and press ON, the needle on the power supply shows that the phone was drawing small amount of power, about 0.1 A, from the supply .... and the needle stay on 0.1A, nothing happen, phone won't turn on ....
The first time I flashed this phone, was with its own battery, fully charged ... after flash, it shows black and what small squares all over the screen, and I flashed it second time with its own battery again, then it was dead after my second try .... so I guess it was not the power supply's fault ...
I tried to use SERVICE function to rebuild NVM, not work, since I cannot turn the phone on ..... when program ask to turn the phone ON, i did, and the power supply show phone is draining the power, but the program says 'Cannot Detect Phone' .... so this method not work either ...
@TST
If I send you my phone, will you have toime to look at it for me?? to find out what caused this problem and share to everyone?? I saw another guy hving the exactly same problem after flashing P730, but with the Age_e At__ck (well, you know what it is ..) ... Will You do it? I will bring it to a Cell Phone expert to see if it is hardware problem or not, if not, I am willing to send you the phone for Experienment ...
Hello !
Try Optiflash 4.16T with the options "Erased all unuse options" and "dfferences only" must be checked!

Use an E810/P730 Flashcable ! Be happy ....

After flashing....:
With this cable you can choose NS-Dongle Sofware cracked which you can (after having flash you phone) change the imei back and even unlock or relock!

Dont throw your phone away it is still alive (It is not a Siemens one) !
I flashed many P730 always with succes !!!!

Sincerely

slauer26
Old 02-27-2006, 23:58   #21 (permalink)

Member: 202399
Thanks Meter: 0
need full P735

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.S.T
No need to flash another firmware. I will upload P730 FULL file for u test.
Flash _1 file, then _2 file. WITHOUT repair mode.
Hello I need the P735 full for the phone .
Need your help, thanks!

[email protected]
Old 03-07-2006, 13:40   #22 (permalink)

Member: 55026
Thanks Meter: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwaai
the program didn't give any message, just like normal mode ...

loading ..
press ON ..
uploading firmware ..
1%
2%
99%
All is Well ..

and my phone is still dead ~

Tonight, I am trying P735 firware ...

I hv flashed this phone more than 10 times ...

did I kill some region already?? I used repair mode, and didn't add any reserved region .. is that the problem there??

I flashed P730_P738 firmware 5 times
P738 2 times
P730c 3 times
P730 2 times

I am going to do P735 2 minutes later ...
Hi friend, I need P735 Turkish firmware, where can I find it, or can you send it to me!
regards
Old 06-09-2012, 14:35   #23 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 77043
Thanks Meter: 2
only flash it at full flash