GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > TST Dongle

TST Dongle Total Samsung Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2006, 18:10   #61 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 16107
Sonork: 100.58402
Thanks Meter: 26,411

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlockCellular View Post
Funny post...
apparently there are about 10k NS customer who DISAGREE with you. good luck with your UST2 pro. Dont let me catch you using our NS product cause I will post it here

10k customers .. are u adding agree attack + nsdongle + nsbox + nspro ))
Old 09-17-2006, 03:45   #62 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 75209
Thanks Meter: 165
than it will be more than 10k ... you know that and factory in china also know that .. you can ask around

.. I guess the market/customer has spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRoYa View Post
10k customers .. are u adding agree attack + nsdongle + nsbox + nspro ))
Old 09-17-2006, 11:57   #63 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 81703
Thanks Meter: 1,332
This is not a war...This is a topic talking about TST to USTPro2. I think that any serious unlocker must get as fast as he can the best two devices of each brand or at least other device.

And each *******r must decide by himself what do they prefer. We can only show them how the end users work with the products but they must decide.

UnlockCellular offers NsPro

Siroya offers UST-Pro2

Compare, look users experience and decide.

About Zulea's finish...it's funny, he goes and no one complaint. NsTeam or Vahid releases new product to improve security to avoid crackers and they are bad guys. TST offers this option which I consider really interesting and they are bad team...Should they leave you and run with the money?

BR

Luskao
Old 09-17-2006, 14:27   #64 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 75209
Thanks Meter: 165
Luskao, you are abosolutely right 100%

many gsm customers are too stupid or blind to see the truth. To them is ok to rob $50- $60 cause its cheap

We are still standing here and keep our promises and we are called the bad guy. We notice only a few customers making this complaint over and over again, I guess they have their agenda to begin with

My last post here, may the best product win and good luck to all.

Lets make money
Old 09-17-2006, 14:48   #65 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Then let's everybody continue. You are a smart guy

BR

Luskao

PS:it's curious cause I always advice my *******rs to buy any other products instead of UsbSmart-Samsung and they claimed that Zulea gave a nice offer and cheap- then I got money and they won't have any support. I think the two modules were rubish.
Old 09-17-2006, 15:00   #66 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 120328
Thanks Meter: 243
this is good new s for tst team combine for ustpro...i dont bileve it...nice team...how about softaware original use? tst our uspro?
Old 09-17-2006, 19:51   #67 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 179938
Thanks Meter: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by dky_tel View Post
this is good new s for tst team combine for ustpro...i dont bileve it...nice team...how about softaware original use? tst our uspro?
ofcoures man if this is ust pro box ... than must be use ust pro software .
Old 09-18-2006, 08:03   #68 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 76522
Thanks Meter: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by luskao View Post
This is not a war...This is a topic talking about TST to USTPro2. I think that any serious unlocker must get as fast as he can the best two devices of each brand or at least other device.

And each *******r must decide by himself what do they prefer. We can only show them how the end users work with the products but they must decide.

UnlockCellular offers NsPro

Siroya offers UST-Pro2

Compare, look users experience and decide.

About Zulea's finish...it's funny, he goes and no one complaint. NsTeam or Vahid releases new product to improve security to avoid crackers and they are bad guys. TST offers this option which I consider really interesting and they are bad team...Should they leave you and run with the money?

BR

Luskao
about zulea : as he always say he have never promice something. about tst team : they always PROMICE everithing. like best support, newest flashfiles etc.
p.s. if they want 2 make money on reseling so why they post here?
Old 09-19-2006, 07:48   #69 (permalink)

Member: 203439
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLIFFORD25502 View Post
about zulea : as he always say he have never promice something. about tst team : they always PROMICE everithing. like best support, newest flashfiles etc.
p.s. if they want 2 make money on reseling so why they post here?
something is batter than nutting .. atleast with this way if someone need ust pro 2 thay can easily save $$$ .its very good offer .
Old 09-20-2006, 06:11   #70 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 76522
Thanks Meter: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin Centre View Post
something is batter than nutting .. atleast with this way if someone need ust pro 2 thay can easily save $$$ .its very good offer .
i agree but what about those who dont need this crap? may be tst will give back money?
Old 09-20-2006, 07:33   #71 (permalink)
Product Supporter

About promises...Zulea promised life support area. So maybe you don't remember quite well.

This is an offer to the *******rs of TST you can get it or refuse it. About giving money back...You didn't earn enough money? I got more than 200€ of profit(quantity without thinking). And I think won't be so fair to ask for a refund of the money.

If UST it's crap then what do you recommend me, cause I have been using UST for almost half a year and...still working well, still getting great updates and I haven't any dead phone. Should I ask for something else?

BR

Luskao
Old 09-20-2006, 07:40   #72 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLIFFORD25502 View Post
i agree but what about those who dont need this crap? may be tst will give back money?
wake up and come to realty .. take a look in : No more supported products : and than say about money back
Old 09-20-2006, 08:49   #73 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCORPION-1 View Post
wake up and come to realty .. take a look in : No more supported products : and than say about money back
I wouldnt take much notice of him, 1255 posts and most asking "how to do" and I dont think there is any product that when he makes mistake that he hasnt said product is crap. He's also stated in numerous posts that zulea can update products after others have released them.
I use nsdongle/Pro but I still took up the offer to upgrade my old ustpro to ustpro2 because in my opinion this is still a good product and I never let my business depend just one solution. Two good solutions are obviously better than one even if one is tempermental.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:29   #74 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FU_Too View Post
I wouldnt take much notice of him, 1255 posts and most asking "how to do" and I dont think there is any product that when he makes mistake that he hasnt said product is crap. He's also stated in numerous posts that zulea can update products after others have released them.
I use nsdongle/Pro but I still took up the offer to upgrade my old ustpro to ustpro2 because in my opinion this is still a good product and I never let my business depend just one solution. Two good solutions are obviously better than one even if one is tempermental.
100% Agree with u ...
Old 09-20-2006, 09:30   #75 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12296
Thanks Meter: 9
Did anybody try TST to UST upgrade..? with ver 3.01 ust..?

WBR

Surej