GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > ThunderStorm Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2007, 01:55   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 34
Member: 166616
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
SF65 dead after "read"

what i doin not correct?
conect sf65 via pl2303 (vs dongle), read info, read flex. reconnect in flash mode, on press button "read main flash" workshop only blinkin button and nothin doin. after this operations pfone dont power, dont conect in workshop. on foto vs testpoint i no undestand where "testpiont" ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 20:59   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Inside ThunderStorm Engine
Posts: 949
Member: 40070
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by skit View Post
what i doin not correct?
conect sf65 via pl2303 (vs dongle), read info, read flex. reconnect in flash mode, on press button "read main flash" workshop only blinkin button and nothin doin. after this operations pfone dont power, dont conect in workshop. on foto vs testpoint i no undestand where "testpiont" ?
charge the battery, reading flash cant kill your phone.

WBR ThunderStorm
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 15:26   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 34
Member: 166616
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
i used extented voltage..on "power on" - 25mA but phone dont connect via com port. how use tesppoint- conect to ground?

sorry my bad english (may be you know russian? )
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 20:03   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
hitibiti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Canada Montreal
Age: 35
Posts: 7,468
Member: 24023
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.61317
Thanks Meter: 2,500
seimense SF65 can't be killed by any box cose it's philips platforme , and on my experience reading flash cant kill any phone.

so you kill phone mybe cose you put outvolatge >4volt
if soft can't boot mobile that's mean it's HW problem if you can conetphone just Flash it and all be like before
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 22:41   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Inside ThunderStorm Engine
Posts: 949
Member: 40070
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by skit View Post
i used extented voltage..on "power on" - 25mA but phone dont connect via com port. how use tesppoint- conect to ground?

sorry my bad english (may be you know russian? )
On pcb i have noticed all contacts mate, what exact is not clear?

WBR ThunderStorm
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:17   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 34
Member: 166616
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
ok, a have 2 phones sf65

1phone. 3 mounth ago, frezen on startup
after flash :


VERSION - 0000000000000000
ANALYZING PROTOCOL... FAILED
PLEASE SEND FOLLOWING INFROMATION TO SUPPORT@GSMTHUNDERSTORM.COM
SIEMENS SF65: 0000

FLASH TYPE - M36L0R7750T0
FLASH SIZE - 33554432 BYTES
LANGPACK NAME - LG3
LANGPACK VER. - 2C
LANGPACK SIZE - 1179648
STRUCTURE ID - 0102
FAMILY ID - 2340

flash files
Siemens SF65 0234000417040000 11-05-2005 LP-2C
Siemens SF65 0234000414040000 LG3(2B)

how i can repair its ?

2 phone. new phone, i wont get flash and repair first phone, but dont conect it now in result

about TP on image- its solder or red points? how use its? if i conect its on ground- fone not conect to PC (1st pfone),and good conect if not use TP
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:27   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Inside ThunderStorm Engine
Posts: 949
Member: 40070
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by skit View Post
ok, a have 2 phones sf65

1phone. 3 mounth ago, frezen on startup
after flash :


VERSION - 0000000000000000
ANALYZING PROTOCOL... FAILED
PLEASE SEND FOLLOWING INFROMATION TO SUPPORT@GSMTHUNDERSTORM.COM
SIEMENS SF65: 0000

FLASH TYPE - M36L0R7750T0
FLASH SIZE - 33554432 BYTES
LANGPACK NAME - LG3
LANGPACK VER. - 2C
LANGPACK SIZE - 1179648
STRUCTURE ID - 0102
FAMILY ID - 2340

flash files
Siemens SF65 0234000417040000 11-05-2005 LP-2C
Siemens SF65 0234000414040000 LG3(2B)

how i can repair its ?

2 phone. new phone, i wont get flash and repair first phone, but dont conect it now in result

about TP on image- its solder or red points? how use its? if i conect its on ground- fone not conect to PC (1st pfone),and good conect if not use TP

Mate LP versions have be the same, and check what does your phone has: Main LP version - 2C, and language pack has 2B version Siemens SF65 0234000414040000 LG3(2B). So it must be the same. About the testpoints, if you are using testpoints you have to set Use Testpoint to Yes in software. But as already was written about, you could not kill the phone by reading flash and you could not damage the flash area by reading flash. So its seems to be a hardware problem.

WBR ThunderStorm
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 19:36   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 34
Member: 166616
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
HI. you say - you could not kill the phone by reading flash and you could not damage the flash area by reading flash.. good? but i change flash ic 1 to 2, 2 to1 and in result change problem- 1st phone don't connect to PC, 2 phone conect and
VERSION - 0000000000000000
ANALYZING PROTOCOL... FAILED
PLEASE SEND FOLLOWING INFROMATION TO SUPPORT@GSMTHUNDERSTORM.COM
SIEMENS SF65: 0000

but after flash vs dwlDev v 1.26, second phone power on and fine work
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 17:49   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,178
Member: 20069
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 128
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitibiti View Post
seimense SF65 can't be killed by any box cose it's philips platforme , and on my experience reading flash cant kill any phone.
yes u r right dude, as always

Regards

the_frightener
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
help urgently G1157 dead after unlock.. razisamb FuriousGold | Powered by FuriousTeam 4 03-29-2010 15:38
Siemens SF65 Dead Flash please help !! KAITA Multi-Box 1 07-09-2007 08:09
SF65 dead after flash of multi-box aplauz Multi-Box 1 03-09-2006 13:36
SF65 dead after flash with Thunderstorm ziabahopsa ThunderStorm Box 2 10-08-2005 18:37

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:34.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.42996 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO