GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 )

Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) Baseband-5 Phones: 2700 Classic , 2730 Classic , 3109c , 3110c , 3120c , 3250 , 3500c , 3600s , 3610 Fold , 3710 Fold , 3720 Classic , 5130 XpressM , 5200 / 5200b , 5220 XpressM , 5230 XpressM , 5300 / 5300b , 5310 / 5310b , 5320 , 5500 , 5530 XpressM , 5610 , 5630 XpressM , 5700 , 5730 XpressM , 5800 , 6085 / 6086 , 6110n , 6120c , 6121c , 6124c , 6125 , 6126 / 6133b , 6131 / 6133 , 6131 (NFC) , 6136 , 6151 , 6208 Classic , 6210n , 6212c , 6220c , 6233 , 6234 , 6260 Slide , 6263 , 6267 , 6270 , 6280 / 6288 , 6282 , 6290 , 6300 , 6300i , 6301 , 6303 Classic , 6500 Classic , 6500 Slide , 6555 , 6600 Fold , 6600 Slide , 6630 , 6650 Fold , 6680 , 6681 , 6682 , 6700 Classic , 6710 Navigator , 6720 Classic , 6730 Classic , 6760 Slide , 6790 Surge , 7210c , 7310c , 7370 , 7373 , 7390 , 7500 , 7510c , 7610c , 7900 , 8600 , 8800 arte , E50 , E51 , E52 , E55 , E60 , E61 , E61i , E62 , E63 , E65 , E66 , E70 , E71 , E72 , E75 , E90 , N70 , N71 , N72 , N73 , N75 , N76 , N77 , N78 , N79 , N80 , N81 , N82 , N85 , N86 , N90 , N91 , N92 , N93 , N93i , N95 , N95 8GB , N96 , N97 , N97 Mini , X3 , X6

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 06:27   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
gsm-world's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,081
Member: 582790
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 376
All Nokia DCT4++, DCT4 and BB5 flash files

These files are download manger resume supported with fast speed.........

DCT-4 MCU PPM CNT
http://www.flash-files.info/indexx.php?dir=HWK/DCT4%2B%2B/
N1112_0i_RH-93_MCU_ALL_v503-v702.zip
N1112_0i_RH-93_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip
N1200_RH-99_MCU_ALL_v312-v523.rar
N1200_RH-99_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip
N1208-9_RH-105_MCU_ALL_v372-v523.rar
N1208-9_RH-105_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip
N1650_RM-305_MCU_ALL_v411-v530.rar
N1650_RM-305_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip
N2310_RM-189_MCU_ALL_v210-v652.zip
N2310_RM-189_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip
N2610_RH-86_MCU_ALL_v353-v680.zip
N2610_RH-86_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip
N2630_RM-298_MCU_ALL_v382-v522.zip
N2630_RM-298_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip
N2760_RM-258_MCU_ALL_v362-v522.zip
N2760_RM-258_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip

DCT4 FUll Flash FIles
http://www.flash-files.info/indexx.php?dir=HWK/DCT4/
NEM-1 3300
NEM-2 3300b
NEM-4 N-Gage
NHL-4 7210
NHL-4j 7250
NHL-4jx 7250i
NHL-4u 6610
NHL-6 6800
NHL-8 3650
NHL-8 3660
NHL-9 6820
NHL-10 6600
NHL-12 6620
NHM-1 6650
NHM-4 8910
NHM-4nx 8910i
NHM-7 8310
NHM-8 3510
NHM-10 3600
NKC-1 1220
NKW-1 1260
NMM-1 6651
NMM-3 7600
NPC-1 3320
NPE-4 6310
NPL-1 6310i
NPL-2 6100
NPL-3 6200
NPL-5 5140
NPM-6 5100
NPM-9 6510
NSB-8 8390
NSB-9 6800a
NSM-9 6590
RH-4 6108
RH-6 3108
RH-9 3510i
RH-12 6230
RH-18 1100
RH-19 3100
RH-20 6220
RH-23 7200
RH-26 6820b
RH-29 N-Gage QD
RH-30 3200
RH-31 3200b
RH-36 1100b
RH-37 3220
RH-38 1100a
RH-48 3105
RH-49 3220b
RH-50 3110b
RH-53 2650
RH-59 2600
RH-60 2600b
RH-64 1600
RH-67 6670
RH-68 6670b
RH-69 1110b
RH-70 1110
RH-73 6060
RH-75 1101
RH-86 2610
RH-92 1112b
RH-93 1110i
RH-93 1112
RM-2 6810
RM-4 2300
RM-5 2300a
RM-8 7270
RM-12 7710
RM-13 8800
RM-14 7280
RM-17 7260
RM-25 6260
RM-30 6020
RM-33 8801
RM-37 6610i
RM-47 6170
RM-68 6822b
RM-69 6822a
RM-72 6230i
RM-74 6030
RM-76 6101
RM-82 6111
RM-94 6021
RM-104 5140i
RM-111 7380
RM-127 7360
RM-161 6103
RM-165 8800d Sirocco
RM-189 2310
RM-225 6030b
RM-258 2760
RM-259 2760
RM-298 2630
RM-299 2630b

BB5 Full Flash Files
http://www.flash-files.info/indexx.php?dir=HWK/BB5/
RA-6 E90
RM-1 6630
RM-10 E70
RM-36 6680
RM-38 3250
RM-42 N90
RM-43 N91-1
RM-49 E60-1
RM-55 N93
RM-56 6270
RM-57 6681
RM-58 6682
RM-67 N71-1
RM-70 7370
RM-78 6280
RM-84 N70-1
RM-86 5500
RM-88 E62
RM-89 E61
RM-92 N80
RM-99 N70-5
RM-100 N92
RM-112 N71-5
RM-115 6131
RM-122 6110n
RM-123 6234
RM-126 6126
RM-133 N73-1
RM-135 N76
RM-140 7390
RM-145 6233
RM-146 5300
RM-147 5300b
RM-156 N93i-1
RM-157 N93i-5
RM-158 N91-5
RM-159 N95-1
RM-164 8600
RM-170 E50-1
RM-171 E50-2
RM-174 5200
RM-176 6290
RM-178 6125
RM-179 N81-1
RM-180 N72
RM-181 5200b
RM-188 6086
RM-194 N77
RM-198 6085
RM-199 6136
RM-200 6151
RM-208 E65-1
RM-209 7373
RM-210 6267
RM-217 6300
RM-222 6300b
RM-223 N81-3
RM-227 E61i
RM-230 5700
RM-235 N78
RM-237 3110C
RM-240 6500s
RM-242 5610
RM-243 6120c
RM-244 E51-1
RM-249 7500
RM-264 7900
RM-265 6500c
RM-271 6555
RM-272 3500c
RM-274 3109C
RM-303 5310
RM-304 5310b
RM-313 N82
RM-320 N95-8GB
RM-322 6301
RM-328 6220c
RM-337 6300i
RM-364 3120c
RM-422 6124c
RM-426 E51-2
  Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to gsm-world For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-26-2008, 10:42   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 407
Member: 767451
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 177
thanx pls help e65 file hi .virsion
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fidmdoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2008, 11:00   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
nasirkhan007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: (¯`». Catch Me If U Can .«´¯)
Age: 25
Posts: 7,241
Member: 553445
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1585581
Thanks Meter: 8,639
HERE DOWNLOAD MCU PPM AND CNT

http://www.shrak-mobile.com/files.html
  Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nasirkhan007 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-06-2008, 22:43   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Kishoregonj
Age: 29
Posts: 1
Member: 479186
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
I'm totally new in mobile software worker. It's very helpful for me.
Thank's a lot SIR.
Fuad,
Islamia Super Market, Kishoregonj.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 21:38   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Guatemala
Posts: 94
Member: 576278
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19
the link no longer work, please be that these links can be repaired,

thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:47   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 115
Member: 543291
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm-world View Post
These files are download manger resume supported with fast speed.........

DCT-4 MCU PPM CNT
http://www.flash-files.info/indexx.php?dir=HWK/DCT4%2B%2B/
N1112_0i_RH-93_MCU_ALL_v503-v702.zip
N1112_0i_RH-93_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip
N1200_RH-99_MCU_ALL_v312-v523.rar
N1200_RH-99_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip
N1208-9_RH-105_MCU_ALL_v372-v523.rar
N1208-9_RH-105_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip
N1650_RM-305_MCU_ALL_v411-v530.rar
N1650_RM-305_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip
N2310_RM-189_MCU_ALL_v210-v652.zip
N2310_RM-189_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip
N2610_RH-86_MCU_ALL_v353-v680.zip
N2610_RH-86_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip
N2630_RM-298_MCU_ALL_v382-v522.zip
N2630_RM-298_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip
N2760_RM-258_MCU_ALL_v362-v522.zip
N2760_RM-258_PPM_CNT_ALL_RU_LT.zip

DCT4 FUll Flash FIles
http://www.flash-files.info/indexx.php?dir=HWK/DCT4/
NEM-1 3300
NEM-2 3300b
NEM-4 N-Gage
NHL-4 7210
NHL-4j 7250
NHL-4jx 7250i
NHL-4u 6610
NHL-6 6800
NHL-8 3650
NHL-8 3660
NHL-9 6820
NHL-10 6600
NHL-12 6620
NHM-1 6650
NHM-4 8910
NHM-4nx 8910i
NHM-7 8310
NHM-8 3510
NHM-10 3600
NKC-1 1220
NKW-1 1260
NMM-1 6651
NMM-3 7600
NPC-1 3320
NPE-4 6310
NPL-1 6310i
NPL-2 6100
NPL-3 6200
NPL-5 5140
NPM-6 5100
NPM-9 6510
NSB-8 8390
NSB-9 6800a
NSM-9 6590
RH-4 6108
RH-6 3108
RH-9 3510i
RH-12 6230
RH-18 1100
RH-19 3100
RH-20 6220
RH-23 7200
RH-26 6820b
RH-29 N-Gage QD
RH-30 3200
RH-31 3200b
RH-36 1100b
RH-37 3220
RH-38 1100a
RH-48 3105
RH-49 3220b
RH-50 3110b
RH-53 2650
RH-59 2600
RH-60 2600b
RH-64 1600
RH-67 6670
RH-68 6670b
RH-69 1110b
RH-70 1110
RH-73 6060
RH-75 1101
RH-86 2610
RH-92 1112b
RH-93 1110i
RH-93 1112
RM-2 6810
RM-4 2300
RM-5 2300a
RM-8 7270
RM-12 7710
RM-13 8800
RM-14 7280
RM-17 7260
RM-25 6260
RM-30 6020
RM-33 8801
RM-37 6610i
RM-47 6170
RM-68 6822b
RM-69 6822a
RM-72 6230i
RM-74 6030
RM-76 6101
RM-82 6111
RM-94 6021
RM-104 5140i
RM-111 7380
RM-127 7360
RM-161 6103
RM-165 8800d Sirocco
RM-189 2310
RM-225 6030b
RM-258 2760
RM-259 2760
RM-298 2630
RM-299 2630b

BB5 Full Flash Files
http://www.flash-files.info/indexx.php?dir=HWK/BB5/
RA-6 E90
RM-1 6630
RM-10 E70
RM-36 6680
RM-38 3250
RM-42 N90
RM-43 N91-1
RM-49 E60-1
RM-55 N93
RM-56 6270
RM-57 6681
RM-58 6682
RM-67 N71-1
RM-70 7370
RM-78 6280
RM-84 N70-1
RM-86 5500
RM-88 E62
RM-89 E61
RM-92 N80
RM-99 N70-5
RM-100 N92
RM-112 N71-5
RM-115 6131
RM-122 6110n
RM-123 6234
RM-126 6126
RM-133 N73-1
RM-135 N76
RM-140 7390
RM-145 6233
RM-146 5300
RM-147 5300b
RM-156 N93i-1
RM-157 N93i-5
RM-158 N91-5
RM-159 N95-1
RM-164 8600
RM-170 E50-1
RM-171 E50-2
RM-174 5200
RM-176 6290
RM-178 6125
RM-179 N81-1
RM-180 N72
RM-181 5200b
RM-188 6086
RM-194 N77
RM-198 6085
RM-199 6136
RM-200 6151
RM-208 E65-1
RM-209 7373
RM-210 6267
RM-217 6300
RM-222 6300b
RM-223 N81-3
RM-227 E61i
RM-230 5700
RM-235 N78
RM-237 3110C
RM-240 6500s
RM-242 5610
RM-243 6120c
RM-244 E51-1
RM-249 7500
RM-264 7900
RM-265 6500c
RM-271 6555
RM-272 3500c
RM-274 3109C
RM-303 5310
RM-304 5310b
RM-313 N82
RM-320 N95-8GB
RM-322 6301
RM-328 6220c
RM-337 6300i
RM-364 3120c
RM-422 6124c
RM-426 E51-2

How i can find all those flash files on this site?
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tomass8287 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-18-2008, 11:11   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8
Member: 860077
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
i have a question brothers :

Can I update phone firmware by Nokia Software Updater if I use turbosim/x-sim card ?
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to btc1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2008, 13:50   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
palash_c6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: OrbitGsm.Com
Posts: 570
Member: 650840
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1590650
Thanks Meter: 620
HERE
IS LATEST FLASH FILE

LINK

http://www.shrak-mobile.com/flash_nokia_bb5.html
P@lash_C6
BANGLADESH

Last edited by palash_c6; 09-18-2008 at 13:58.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palash_c6 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-21-2008, 13:33   #9 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 56
Member: 652954
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 36
Better have a look at http://www.blue-nokia.com

DCT3, DCT4, BB5 Flashes + ServiceManuals + Disassembly Videos 4 free, without registration
Always up2date...

Cya MFG Obnoxy
  Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Obnoxy_GSM For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-22-2008, 09:54   #10 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: GSX<=>SIC™
Posts: 283
Member: 138762
Status: Offline
Sonork: INFRACTION<=>SICK?
Thanks Meter: 52
its nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxy_GSM View Post
Better have a look at http://www.blue-nokia.com

DCT3, DCT4, BB5 Flashes + ServiceManuals + Disassembly Videos 4 free, without registration
Always up2date...

Cya MFG Obnoxy
this link is of no use because it redirects to rapidshare..and rapidshare is a werst thing to share files becuz for free users it doesnt let the file download..
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 23:18   #11 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 56
Member: 652954
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 36
don't know whats your problem with rapidshare?
free users can download without problems, just not as fast as premium users, but fast enough!
There are a 1000 free users downloading per day from my web, without problems.

Sometimes the problem is sitting in front of the computer Sorry, just a joke!!!
I also considered making Mirrors on other hosters... perhaps I will do this in future.

Cya MFG Obnoxy
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 20:00   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: INNER SIDE OF MOBILE PHONES
Posts: 637
Member: 369802
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 81
thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by palash_c6 View Post
HERE
IS LATEST FLASH FILE

LINK

http://www.shrak-mobile.com/flash_nokia_bb5.html
P@lash_C6
BANGLADESH
thanks man i can say this is best site for nokia mcu ppm and cnt file
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to segun4u For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2009, 00:50   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 642
Member: 5243
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxy_GSM View Post
Better have a look at http://www.blue-nokia.com

DCT3, DCT4, BB5 Flashes + ServiceManuals + Disassembly Videos 4 free, without registration
Always up2date...

Cya MFG Obnoxy
Thanks mate its a very useful site
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 19:12   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
ghazishah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 458
Member: 754267
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 117
Thanks dear very nice link
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 16:24   #15 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: bhakkar
Age: 29
Posts: 905
Member: 770229
Status: Offline
Sonork: 29050
Thanks Meter: 92
hello dear i need files of nokia 6010 npm-10 plz hellp me
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nokia dct4-wd2 and bb5 flash file =liton chamak-liton Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair 49 02-08-2012 12:22
Download nokia BB5, Dct4, Dct3 and wd2 flash files and schematics tanoli82 Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) 0 01-16-2010 20:38
Searching latest Nokia, Samsung, Motorola and SE Flash files Jens23 Wanted Products 0 08-15-2008 09:20
After Update 1.6.3 I can't Flash All Nokia DCT-4 and BB5 ejik Universalbox 7 12-19-2005 12:34
nokia dct 4 and ufo flash files problem darl izo Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 0 05-07-2005 08:46

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:51.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.44531 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO