GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f299/)
-   -   N85 charging problem (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f299/n85-charging-problem-687923/)

csci1000 02-24-2009 03:46

N85 charging problem
 
I have very strange charging issue with micro-usb cable with N85. If you don't know, N85 has single cable which is micro-USB off of which it charges phone and also works as data cable.
Here is problem...
whether I use genuine Nokia cable or aftermarket cable...
when I connect it to my N85 using PC's USB port, it charges just fine. BUT
when I connect it to my N85 using AC to USB adapter it doesn't charge. I have tried with 3 different adapters too but no luck. It recognizes and asks me which mode I want (PC Suite, Mass Storage, etc.) but chargin doesn't start.
Any help would be much appreciated.
thank you in advance...:confused:

aanshu55 06-23-2009 17:15

bro i hate n85 among nokia mobiles. because it is mad. never touch n85 if u want to solve ur problem. u can touch others models

asif_raza 11-07-2010 18:28

bro help me n85 charging problem
plz

anoopkurumathur 01-17-2011 20:08

excuse me..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aanshu55 (Post 4591066)
bro i hate n85 among nokia mobiles. because it is mad. never touch n85 if u want to solve ur problem. u can touch others models

:mad:
aanshu55. dont blame against nokia.
nokia has only 3 variations of charging sllot.
but. u just look to other models like samsung, LG..etc.
sorry to say this.
(I ALSO AGREE WITH UR OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!)
FRND.........U always keep rocking....

sazr 01-17-2011 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by csci1000 (Post 4185539)
I have very strange charging issue with micro-usb cable with N85. If you don't know, N85 has single cable which is micro-USB off of which it charges phone and also works as data cable.
Here is problem...
whether I use genuine Nokia cable or aftermarket cable...
when I connect it to my N85 using PC's USB port, it charges just fine. BUT
when I connect it to my N85 using AC to USB adapter it doesn't charge. I have tried with 3 different adapters too but no luck. It recognizes and asks me which mode I want (PC Suite, Mass Storage, etc.) but chargin doesn't start.
Any help would be much appreciated.
thank you in advance...:confused:



you should chage your buisnes


#1 (permalink) csci1000
Junior Member
<DIV class=smallfont>
Join Date: Nov 2005
<DIV>Posts: 1
Member: 203807
Status: Offline

PANTECH N B R 03-19-2011 20:08

n85 charging connector ways
http://http://t1.gstatic.com/images?...cRNiNwrupA&t=1
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/368...5chargeway.png

anoopkurumathur 04-09-2011 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by sazr (Post 6839984)
you should chage your buisnes


#1 (permalink) csci1000
Junior Member
<DIV class=smallfont>
Join Date: Nov 2005
<DIV>Posts: 1
Member: 203807
Status: Offline

friend...its toooooo noughty....lolll

deepak_mobiles 05-21-2011 08:04

n85 auto charging plz halp me

gul-fraz 10-10-2011 08:52

thaxxxxx bro pantech

syedjamil 12-08-2011 13:51

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx bro


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:11.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.22305 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO