GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 )

Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) Baseband-5 Phones: 2700 Classic , 2730 Classic , 3109c , 3110c , 3120c , 3250 , 3500c , 3600s , 3610 Fold , 3710 Fold , 3720 Classic , 5130 XpressM , 5200 / 5200b , 5220 XpressM , 5230 XpressM , 5300 / 5300b , 5310 / 5310b , 5320 , 5500 , 5530 XpressM , 5610 , 5630 XpressM , 5700 , 5730 XpressM , 5800 , 6085 / 6086 , 6110n , 6120c , 6121c , 6124c , 6125 , 6126 / 6133b , 6131 / 6133 , 6131 (NFC) , 6136 , 6151 , 6208 Classic , 6210n , 6212c , 6220c , 6233 , 6234 , 6260 Slide , 6263 , 6267 , 6270 , 6280 / 6288 , 6282 , 6290 , 6300 , 6300i , 6301 , 6303 Classic , 6500 Classic , 6500 Slide , 6555 , 6600 Fold , 6600 Slide , 6630 , 6650 Fold , 6680 , 6681 , 6682 , 6700 Classic , 6710 Navigator , 6720 Classic , 6730 Classic , 6760 Slide , 6790 Surge , 7210c , 7310c , 7370 , 7373 , 7390 , 7500 , 7510c , 7610c , 7900 , 8600 , 8800 arte , E50 , E51 , E52 , E55 , E60 , E61 , E61i , E62 , E63 , E65 , E66 , E70 , E71 , E72 , E75 , E90 , N70 , N71 , N72 , N73 , N75 , N76 , N77 , N78 , N79 , N80 , N81 , N82 , N85 , N86 , N90 , N91 , N92 , N93 , N93i , N95 , N95 8GB , N96 , N97 , N97 Mini , X3 , X6

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 06:13   #16 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 34
Member: 278477
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
any body have n-77 pm/ rm-194pm ????
share please.....
thanks alot
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 15:02   #17 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
..::Angel::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Age: 23
Posts: 15,337
Member: 643472
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 15,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubal Cain View Post
as far as i know pm field 120 must match with 308 otherwise you get contact service hope i am not mistaken....


regards
Let me explain here

why we not removed 120 Field in PM,

mostly BB5 Unlocked Phones have 2 different Test Card Equipment .

24407000=Nokia Test;Finland

Operator: 2440700000000000
Operator Name: AT&T;U.S.A. (3650)
Profile bits: 0000000000000000

00101000=GSM Test Equipment

Config Key: 8000000000000000
Provider Key: 0010100000000000

PM Field 120 Subfield 0 with length 56 bytes are same in all BB5 Phones :-
So no need to remove that field in PM

best regards,
..::Angel::..
  Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ..::Angel::.. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-12-2009, 09:19   #18 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: chttagong
Posts: 201
Member: 571857
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15
sir i need 7210c pm

CONFIG KEY: 0000000000000000
PROVIDER KEY: 0000000000000000
Provider: Unknown provider
Key Code count: 0, FBUS Code count: 0

my rpl is ok
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:28   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Sudan-Mobiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: All time here .. SUDAN
Age: 37
Posts: 1,082
Member: 281857
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1600687
Thanks Meter: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithon View Post
sir i need 7210c pm

CONFIG KEY: 0000000000000000
PROVIDER KEY: 0000000000000000
Provider: Unknown provider
Key Code count: 0, FBUS Code count: 0

my rpl is ok
here....................
Attached Files
File Type: rar RM-436 7210c.rar (6.9 KB, 1084 views)
  Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sudan-Mobiles For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-15-2009, 00:34   #20 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10
Member: 763099
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
n76 config key 000000000
help plis
thanks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 23:11   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 123
Member: 644684
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
hi i need pm n85-rm 334 please help me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:55   #22 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Moscow, Russia
Age: 36
Posts: 278
Member: 40118
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 45
Hi all!
Need pm for Nokia 3600s.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 14:10   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Posts: 1,599
Member: 152547
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1586021
Thanks Meter: 116
nice compilation....................
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 13:03   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Wien,Austria
Posts: 906
Member: 45985
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Angel::.. View Post
Let me explain here

why we not removed 120 Field in PM,

mostly BB5 Unlocked Phones have 2 different Test Card Equipment .

24407000=Nokia Test;Finland

Operator: 2440700000000000
Operator Name: AT&T;U.S.A. (3650)
Profile bits: 0000000000000000

00101000=GSM Test Equipment

Config Key: 8000000000000000
Provider Key: 0010100000000000

PM Field 120 Subfield 0 with length 56 bytes are same in all BB5 Phones :-
So no need to remove that field in PM

best regards,
..::Angel::..

Maybe,but...

Your n958gb pm has

Code:
[120]
0=0000000000000000234150000000000000180200000000000028000001FFFFFF003C000001FFFFFF000000003F007F206F07FFFFF800005003000502000000007FFF6F07FFFFFFFFF80000530300050223415F23415FFFFF
1=6FDD32FA7E4C1EBC14CC34886CFA0F741502DBA5F2B363ECCFCE17A0A7DE7497C2F8A8A0F469962B680C3D41C319AE8400245B5454BD4B75F71A3F4397DF0DDE70F67ACA94B5AA687D4E68B201A6626D
2=A4C6283148F9191DBFE6274763A4B0FDFA1346BB
3=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Meaning,if you write it,you WILL be in cs,for sure.
AND,if you have no backup of [120] sub 1&2,only rpl can help you

Anyway,hasnain has right and should be thanked for warning us.

BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 13:12   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
cel_phon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: M__B__Din
Posts: 3,887
Member: 950201
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608088
Thanks Meter: 1,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Angel::.. View Post
Let me explain here

why we not removed 120 Field in PM,

mostly BB5 Unlocked Phones have 2 different Test Card Equipment .

24407000=Nokia Test;Finland

Operator: 2440700000000000
Operator Name: AT&T;U.S.A. (3650)
Profile bits: 0000000000000000

00101000=GSM Test Equipment

Config Key: 8000000000000000
Provider Key: 0010100000000000

PM Field 120 Subfield 0 with length 56 bytes are same in all BB5 Phones :-
So no need to remove that field in PM

best regards,
..::Angel::..
.................................................. .........................

ATTENTION! if you make full pm backups!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 13:20   #26 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
..::Angel::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Age: 23
Posts: 15,337
Member: 643472
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 15,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjurobrod View Post
Maybe,but...

Your n958gb pm has

Code:
[120]
0=0000000000000000234150000000000000180200000000000028000001FFFFFF003C000001FFFFFF000000003F007F206F07FFFFF800005003000502000000007FFF6F07FFFFFFFFF80000530300050223415F23415FFFFF
1=6FDD32FA7E4C1EBC14CC34886CFA0F741502DBA5F2B363ECCFCE17A0A7DE7497C2F8A8A0F469962B680C3D41C319AE8400245B5454BD4B75F71A3F4397DF0DDE70F67ACA94B5AA687D4E68B201A6626D
2=A4C6283148F9191DBFE6274763A4B0FDFA1346BB
3=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Meaning,if you write it,you WILL be in cs,for sure.
AND,if you have no backup of [120] sub 1&2,only rpl can help you

Anyway,hasnain has right and should be thanked for warning us.

BR
you should see the TITLE of my post i have posted PM without 308,

if you want to remove any other field you can edit/delete it by your Self ..

if Users had Some brain, then he should know that what he is doing

PM120 must need to edit for locked damage's phones

if anybudy need pm without 120 or 308 Field ..

Request Here i will upload it aslo
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ..::Angel::.. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-28-2009, 14:56   #27 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Cotabato City
Posts: 67
Member: 457521
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Angel::.. View Post
you should see the TITLE of my post i have posted PM without 308,

if you want to remove any other field you can edit/delete it by your Self ..
Precisely!!! keep it up...............
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 17:39   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
StRaNgE PeRsOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: *P*A*K*I*S*T*A*N
Posts: 2,844
Member: 391445
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1583575
Thanks Meter: 361
if any one have N76 PM plz do post
br
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 18:17   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
cbcelular's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ES-Brazil
Posts: 820
Member: 217679
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 59
Question N95 pm full without 308

I need a FULL PM without field 308 to N95 RM-159.

Help!!

Bruno
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 14:32   #30 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
..::Angel::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Age: 23
Posts: 15,337
Member: 643472
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 15,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by StRaNgE PeRsOn View Post
if any one have N76 PM plz do post
br


Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcelular View Post
I need a FULL PM without field 308 to N95 RM-159.

Help!!

Bruno
Here i attech Both PM Files... without 308
Attached Files
File Type: rar Rm-135_PM.rar (3.5 KB, 685 views)
File Type: rar RM-159_PM.rar (5.1 KB, 776 views)
  Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ..::Angel::.. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
help me what is pm 120 and 308 abheejeet Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) 0 10-25-2009 06:52
what is pm 120 and 308????????? sunmob_1980 Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) 18 09-24-2009 15:15
Full pm with 120 and 308 with sx4 and bypass kikodog Cyclonebox 4 04-19-2009 12:44

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:53.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.58600 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO