GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 )

Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) Baseband-5 Phones: 2700 Classic , 2730 Classic , 3109c , 3110c , 3120c , 3250 , 3500c , 3600s , 3610 Fold , 3710 Fold , 3720 Classic , 5130 XpressM , 5200 / 5200b , 5220 XpressM , 5230 XpressM , 5300 / 5300b , 5310 / 5310b , 5320 , 5500 , 5530 XpressM , 5610 , 5630 XpressM , 5700 , 5730 XpressM , 5800 , 6085 / 6086 , 6110n , 6120c , 6121c , 6124c , 6125 , 6126 / 6133b , 6131 / 6133 , 6131 (NFC) , 6136 , 6151 , 6208 Classic , 6210n , 6212c , 6220c , 6233 , 6234 , 6260 Slide , 6263 , 6267 , 6270 , 6280 / 6288 , 6282 , 6290 , 6300 , 6300i , 6301 , 6303 Classic , 6500 Classic , 6500 Slide , 6555 , 6600 Fold , 6600 Slide , 6630 , 6650 Fold , 6680 , 6681 , 6682 , 6700 Classic , 6710 Navigator , 6720 Classic , 6730 Classic , 6760 Slide , 6790 Surge , 7210c , 7310c , 7370 , 7373 , 7390 , 7500 , 7510c , 7610c , 7900 , 8600 , 8800 arte , E50 , E51 , E52 , E55 , E60 , E61 , E61i , E62 , E63 , E65 , E66 , E70 , E71 , E72 , E75 , E90 , N70 , N71 , N72 , N73 , N75 , N76 , N77 , N78 , N79 , N80 , N81 , N82 , N85 , N86 , N90 , N91 , N92 , N93 , N93i , N95 , N95 8GB , N96 , N97 , N97 Mini , X3 , X6

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 11:12   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: In your Heart
Posts: 413
Member: 503816
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 224
what about sl+ sl2 + sl3 phones?????


what is difference between sl sl2 and sl3
and how i know that is sl3 or sl2 phone?
and how i can unlock sl3 phones?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:25   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
..::Angel::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Age: 29
Posts: 16,238
Member: 643472
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 16,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanmobiles0003 View Post
what is difference between sl sl2 and sl3
and how i know that is sl3 or sl2 phone?
and how i can unlock sl3 phones?
about sl3 read this thread
New SL3 Firmware info ...
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ..::Angel::.. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2009, 11:53   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
oMeR_Rasheed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Islamic Republic
Age: 32
Posts: 1,838
Member: 466635
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614186
Thanks Meter: 478
sl3 phon is not supported this time wait bro zulea is making sl3 unlcoking
b.r
sherry mobiles
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 15:46   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 123
Member: 603742
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14
mr angle


i have 5310 sl3 v 59.42

i erase flash
flash it with 5.81

it arealdy work but imie 12345610654321?


it work with rpl





how it sl3

if it sl3 it will contactservis
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 18:49   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
..::Angel::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Age: 29
Posts: 16,238
Member: 643472
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 16,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by 012shop View Post
mr angle


i have 5310 sl3 v 59.42

i erase flash
flash it with 5.81

it arealdy work but imie 12345610654321?


it work with rpl





how it sl3

if it sl3 it will contactservis
only flash with same version imei and simlock will be ok no need to erase, but as you write you erased it so no solution yet !!! only imei can be repair but simlock can't repair

5310 v59.42 is not available yet !!! So you need to wait ..
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ..::Angel::.. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2009, 07:05   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: In your Heart
Posts: 413
Member: 503816
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 224
5310 version is 59.42 can i flashe it with 58.58?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:49   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
oMeR_Rasheed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Islamic Republic
Age: 32
Posts: 1,838
Member: 466635
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614186
Thanks Meter: 478
yes butt make sure u have backup
b.r
sherry mobiles
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:55   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GUDO-GSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: INSIDE-SPT
Posts: 1,982
Member: 216769
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1576865
Thanks Meter: 225
Hi my dear

For some time we noticed the new BB5 phones with software version higher than 50.00.

But I would like start from the beginning, when Nokia Company introduced on the market BB5 phones with new security system SIMLOCK was impossible to unlock. For long time we waited to update our software to be able to fully service these phones - SIM-Lock too.
At this time almost any type of lock on BB5 type with SL2 is possible to unlock. Right now Nokia have completely changed the firmware in the handsets with SL3 Security Zone.
At the moment any attempt to downgrade or unlock the handset ends from damage security zone. The most common symptoms are:

* Contact Service
* damaged IMEI - 12345678901?
* white blinking
* NOKIA logo freeze
* Security 'Failed to Read'
* dead handset

Called by Nokia, new idea - Protected Application PA_SL3 (SimLockx; x=2 , x+3) that protects the functions which are executed by special applications. Security zone formatted by 'ProtectedApp_SL' application isn't compatible with PA_SL2 application and vice versa yet - totally modyfied EEprom in flash.

All currently manufactured phones have the SL3 structure and I am sure that it will be more in the future. In addition, Nokia complete rebuilding system of RPL counting by the RPL server.

What mobiles are SL3 right now ?

based on different CPU types, but new MCU SW security SimLock3 - 'SL3' (T-Mobile & Orange)

* 5310 MCU v58.58, v59.42 (RM-303)
* 6300 MCU v57.20 (RM-217)
* 6500c MCU v59.45 (RM-265)
* 6500s MCU v59.60 (RM-240)
* ... (more in future)

After downgrade phone coming to dead. But after restore oryginal MCU SW phone will alive.
From where get fresh firmware packages:

* 5310 RM-303 - MCU SW 58.58, MCU SW 59.42: http://rapidshare.com/files/20864874...uk_sw58.58.rar
* 6300 RM-217 - MCU SW 57.20
* 6500c RM-265 - MCU SW 59.45:http://rapidshare.de/files/46643015/...M-265.rar.html
* 6500s RM-240 - MCU SW 59.60:http://rapidshare.com/files/20824089...0_SIMLOCK2.exe

Warning!

Don't try do SIM-Lock and downgrade your handset because then you could just say: bye bye my darling phone .

thanks gt team..
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GUDO-GSM For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-11-2009, 10:19   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
singhdeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: country of five rivers
Posts: 936
Member: 395477
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1602978
Thanks Meter: 140
file error
plz uplaode again this files
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:15   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
..::Angel::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Age: 29
Posts: 16,238
Member: 643472
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 16,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhdeep View Post
file error
plz uplaode again this files
all files available in this thread ,
New SL3 Firmware info ...
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:28   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
BadUnlockers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 35
Posts: 1,463
Member: 44610
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDO-GSM View Post
Hi my dear

For some time we noticed the new BB5 phones with software version higher than 50.00.

But I would like start from the beginning, when Nokia Company introduced on the market BB5 phones with new security system SIMLOCK was impossible to unlock. For long time we waited to update our software to be able to fully service these phones - SIM-Lock too.
At this time almost any type of lock on BB5 type with SL2 is possible to unlock. Right now Nokia have completely changed the firmware in the handsets with SL3 Security Zone.
At the moment any attempt to downgrade or unlock the handset ends from damage security zone. The most common symptoms are:

* Contact Service
* damaged IMEI - 12345678901?
* white blinking
* NOKIA logo freeze
* Security 'Failed to Read'
* dead handset

Called by Nokia, new idea - Protected Application PA_SL3 (SimLockx; x=2 , x+3) that protects the functions which are executed by special applications. Security zone formatted by 'ProtectedApp_SL' application isn't compatible with PA_SL2 application and vice versa yet - totally modyfied EEprom in flash.

All currently manufactured phones have the SL3 structure and I am sure that it will be more in the future. In addition, Nokia complete rebuilding system of RPL counting by the RPL server.

What mobiles are SL3 right now ?

based on different CPU types, but new MCU SW security SimLock3 - 'SL3' (T-Mobile & Orange)

* 5310 MCU v58.58, v59.42 (RM-303)
* 6300 MCU v57.20 (RM-217)
* 6500c MCU v59.45 (RM-265)
* 6500s MCU v59.60 (RM-240)
* ... (more in future)

After downgrade phone coming to dead. But after restore oryginal MCU SW phone will alive.
From where get fresh firmware packages:

* 5310 RM-303 - MCU SW 58.58, MCU SW 59.42: http://rapidshare.com/files/20864874...uk_sw58.58.rar
* 6300 RM-217 - MCU SW 57.20
* 6500c RM-265 - MCU SW 59.45:http://rapidshare.de/files/46643015/...M-265.rar.html
* 6500s RM-240 - MCU SW 59.60:http://rapidshare.com/files/20824089...0_SIMLOCK2.exe

Warning!

Don't try do SIM-Lock and downgrade your handset because then you could just say: bye bye my darling phone .

thanks gt team..
Thanks for the info!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 16:43   #12 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 31
Posts: 56
Member: 1466194
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.86843
Thanks Meter: 8
Hello friend, its a most valuable explanation to the new comers. thaks bro keep it up..
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
what difrant sl+ sl2 + sl3 phones????? ARIF GIGANI Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair 0 11-11-2009 17:17
what this sL1,sL2,SL3 smsismail Universalbox 1 06-09-2009 11:39
all info about SL1, SL2, SL3, Ja\/\/aD Universalbox 0 05-13-2009 15:20
who can explain: sl ,sl2,sl3 chenqin503 Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) 10 05-02-2009 09:05

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:48.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.40127 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO