GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Sony Ericsson > Old Ericsson Phones & Sony Phones

Old Ericsson Phones & Sony Phones ALL Ericsson OR SONY Phones are here, you Can't Find "SonyEricsson" in there. only SONY old phones or Ericsson old Phones.. do we need to say it again :)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2001, 16:43   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4923
Thanks Meter: 74
Red face Read FLASH from 1018

Is possible to read FLASH from 1018 (99w32)?<br />Which SW and where is for DL?

I want to change IMEI, but first I want to create backup of eeprom and backup of FLASH! For reading eeprom is for example ATR..

Which SW is good for changing imei?<br />ATR? Which version of ATR?

Thanks,<br />joe
Old 08-20-2001, 17:45   #2 (permalink)

Member: 4815
Thanks Meter: 0
Use Ericsson Auto all shell<br />there is a program that is called All Ericsson Tool ( ALLERTOOL) and you can read eeprom and flash too<br />You can download Download ericsson auto all at <a href="http://www.gsmlife.da.ru" target="_blank">www.gsmlife.da.ru</a> im my web<br />at ericsson software section
Old 08-21-2001, 10:31   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5113
Thanks Meter: 10
Wink

hi there

and u can also use ATR ver 5.00<br />to download eprom

and change imei

regards [email protected]
Old 08-21-2001, 12:42   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Wink

I get flash file, but in BIN format!<br />ATR53 use SBN format....<br />Wher can I found CONVERTER BIN to SBN format?

Thanks,<br />j.

[quote]Originally posted by bocage_poeta:<br /><strong>Use Ericsson Auto all shell<br />there is a program that is called All Ericsson Tool ( ALLERTOOL) and you can read eeprom and flash too<br />You can download Download ericsson auto all at <a href="http://www.gsmlife.da.ru" target="_blank">www.gsmlife.da.ru</a> im my web<br />at ericsson software section</strong><hr></blockquote>
Old 08-21-2001, 17:46   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4744
Hi!

Just download <a href="http://www.extra.hu/nokiaa/FlashConv.zip" target="_blank">this</a> and with this convert your .bin to .sbn....

good work

jrd
Old 08-24-2001, 12:13   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1647
Thanks Meter: 4
[quote]Originally posted by bocage_poeta:<br /><strong>a program that is called All Ericsson Tool ( ALLERTOOL) </strong><hr></blockquote>

I've a question about this Software!<br />I've tried to read flash from many phones and I always got a flashfile, BUT the flash isn't correct! It's impossible to flash any phone with the flash files from Allertool. Neither the phone I've got the flash from nor any other phone!

Has anybody really managed to get a working flash with Allertool? And if - how???
Old 08-24-2001, 15:46   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

[quote]Originally posted by Tigerente:<br /><strong>

Has anybody really managed to get a working flash with Allertool? And if - how???</strong><hr></blockquote>

I tried with T10 but also not work!!
Old 08-28-2001, 17:18   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 4188
Cool

[quote]Originally posted by bocage_poeta:<br /><strong>Use Ericsson Auto all shell<br />there is a program that is called All Ericsson Tool ( ALLERTOOL) and you can read eeprom and flash too<br />You can download Download ericsson auto all at <a href="http://www.gsmlife.da.ru" target="_blank">www.gsmlife.da.ru</a> im my web<br />at ericsson software section</strong><hr></blockquote>

File Not Found ?!?!?!?!?