GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   SWAP (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f302/)
-   -   About updates... (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f302/about-updates-209856/)

luskao 05-31-2005 17:45

About updates...

Dear Swap support,

I have seen in your webpage that you include samsung and nec cables and, I and some other *******rs that maybe didn't think about it or simply complain about a new Siemens solution that could not defeat martech, want to know if this other cables included means new solution for this brands will come later.

Also I want to know if you will have as Martech has, testpoint adapters cause it could be a great promise that all the user will like to see as well as flashing time.

BR

karabey 06-01-2005 01:13

As i know SWAP will support Testpoints with Needles.

luskao 06-01-2005 15:10

You mean special needles created by them who will be easy to apply or that you will have to make some game trying to do testpoint with a normal needle??

BR

karabey 06-01-2005 19:46

surely special needles for it... Swap should give more information about future of Swap else they will lose Customers...

luskao 06-02-2005 15:09

Please SWAP contact me via pm,msn or icq and let's talk about this.

BR

luskao 06-02-2005 15:19

If you prefer yahoo msn is also prepared...

BR

luskao 06-04-2005 13:55

I give you a new chance, I have a sonork account too.If you have people interested on your soluions and maybe in becoming reseller and you don't try to contact them...what kind of business are you going to do??

BR

HONEY 06-04-2005 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by luskao
I give you a new chance, I have a sonork account too.If you have people interested on your soluions and maybe in becoming reseller and you don't try to contact them...what kind of business are you going to do??

BR

Why u want them to contact you?

You can easily find them on their website page here and contact them....

BR.

S.W.A.P 06-04-2005 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by luskao

BR

i didnt receave any thing from u yet neiter email or pm

if u are intrested in reseller please email us at

[email protected]

luskao 06-04-2005 18:52

Honey, the main problem is that they are not answering about updates, about nedles, about nothing that's the problem and I prefer to talk via instant messenger cause it's fluent.

BR

luskao 06-12-2005 21:50

Well after talking with Swap people, I want to apologize about my first contacts with this team. I wil buy surely some of the boxes and maybe I will become a reseller because this product seems to be a great product that must try and trust.

Best reagards swap team

Luskao

khawar 06-17-2005 21:01

Unlocking of new ver. like C65 v41, is only possible after downgrade. this is what we were already doing with free softwares like sst 5.38.
therefore i dont think i have gaind any advantage after buying SWAP. Unless it supports all new versions without dn grade like SST & Martech.
I hope SWAP team is working on this.