GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SWAP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2005, 13:39   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 121356
Thanks Meter: 73
SWAPTEAM please clarify on the testpoint

please i want to know if swap team will release testpoint adaters later,or if the box will work on all siemens phones without tespoint.
Old 06-24-2005, 14:01   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 81703
Thanks Meter: 1,332
They will release in a short period...Maybe you should send them a pm and asked them everything you want.

BR
Old 06-25-2005, 19:51   #3 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 51218
Thanks Meter: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by luskao
They will release in a short period...Maybe you should send them a pm and asked them everything you want.

BR
When this short period is going to end ? We are waiting for any progress for so many days.
SWAP team should inform all the cutomers ,here,what is going on and what is coming.
br. KHAWAR
Old 06-25-2005, 20:04   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

So many days??How many days did you wait for the tp adapters??They have to create the idea, order a sample to see how it works and after the sample has been try without any problems they order a quantity. There is a process. All I can say is that something is coming, you will have tp after summer for sure. I dont' know anything about the company where they order the samples and how it''s this process going. That's why I can't say more but they are working on it and they will release it but you must be patient

BR

BR
Old 06-26-2005, 13:59   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 121356
Thanks Meter: 73
tanks very much LUSKAO you are the type of guy that i like.we shall still wait a little for the swap team.
even my friend GARUTECH ask me to wait
Old 06-26-2005, 15:19   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 87998
Thanks Meter: 11
Red face

why should swap users have to wait so long for tp adapters when its during the summer period that alot of new phones are released. we will be at a disadvantage to unlock these models and looe to our competitors
Old 06-26-2005, 16:06   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Well Jesto80. I don't really know where are you from but at least here in Spain people have holidays, and also people don't unlock many phones in summer. At least in Spain maybe in your country there is the most important seasson.

Obioha, thanks, I just like to help people and also the teams that are working hard.

BR
Old 06-26-2005, 20:38   #8 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 51218
Thanks Meter: 77
Quote:
So many days??How many days did you wait for the tp adapters??They have to create the idea, order a sample to see how it works and after the sample has been try without any problems they order a quantity. There is a process. All I can say is that something is coming, you will have tp after summer for sure. I dont' know anything about the company where they order the samples and how it''s this process going. That's why I can't say more but they are working on it and they will release it but you must be patient

BR

BR
Dear, I have no problem with test points ,as i can make them easly .

I bought SWAP after reading from them that it will do all versions of new siemens.(though with test points) .Therefore i am only lamenting about being cheated by SWAP team & the reseller,Who told me that it supports all the ver. without dn. grade. But the fact is that it cannot unlock higher versions .The functions which SWAP performs are available free .
So all the friends including Luskao should ask SWAP team to fulfil their promise ,Otherwise tell the people facts that this box has nothing special exept some free logs.
IT is very dishearting that the people like luskao are taking side with SWAP,without going deep into facts.

Dear LUSKAO tell me if I am wrong.
Old 06-26-2005, 23:23   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Dear khawar first of all does Swap told you that they can do it or it was the reseller??Again, I only like this project cause I think that for me it will work really well and smoth.Also in the swap page is true, you can unlock v41, this is true, they didn't mention how to do it. The reseller may not tell you the entire truth.

This time the ball is in your roof...

And please why you refer directly to me??Am I so important??
Old 06-27-2005, 02:33   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 78367
Thanks Meter: 11
Question v41

Quote:
Dear khawar first of all does Swap told you that they can do it or it was the reseller??Again, I only like this project cause I think that for me it will work really well and smoth.Also in the swap page is true, you can unlock v41, this is true, they didn't mention how to do it. The reseller may not tell you the entire truth.

This time the ball is in your roof...

And please why you refer directly to me??Am I so important??

this is a feedback?

"Also in the swap page is true, you can unlock v41, this is true, they didn't mention how to do it. The reseller may not tell you the entire truth."

swap means they cn unlock v41 but dont know when and how?

means wait for solution.............