GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Universalbox (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f305/)
-   -   100% FIX for BB5 USB flashing (drivers problem etc) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f305/100-fix-bb5-usb-flashing-drivers-problem-etc-580613/)

Rezn 08-16-2008 00:03

100% FIX for BB5 USB flashing (drivers problem etc)

100% Solution for BB5 USB flashing (drivers problem etc).

In latest update or if you've tried to install on new pc and you notice you cant flash bb5 (e.g rm320-n95 8 gig) with USB.

One of the problems is in nokia pc suite and their driver. And it seems after latest update when trying to flash UB doesnt load the generic dead bb5 usb driver either.

100% tested (on n95 8gig ...hehe if failed I would have bought new phone to customer lol) & working 100%

Solution:

1. Uninstall pc suite. Uninstall Window nokia driver (if in list). Uninstall nokia connectivity driver.

2. Install the nokia connectivity driver from JAF v 1.98.52 - NOKIA CONNECTIVITY DRIVER Version 6,85,10,0 eng.

BR;)

MobilesDoctor 08-16-2008 07:35

Thanks for Trick but already Posted Many time by MobileDoctor's

Regards
F@iSaL

xileen2k 08-16-2008 10:21

so it means nokia conectivity driver 6.86.11.0 will give errors? any links for that driver? Thanks.

Rezn 08-16-2008 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by MobileDoctor's (Post 3572034)

Regards
F@iSaL

Ok Thanks, but from all the posts I've seen (maybe I missed some) you've only mentioned to install latest pcsuite.
-Latest pc suite does not fix the problem - it actually contributes to the problem
-Latest connectivity driver does not solve problem either.
-Also before last minor update it worked , as you say and as I added, to remove connectivity driver altogether. But now with latest version or if Žnew install to new pc it doesnt work at all that way.

This way works for that.

BR;)

Jhay-r 08-17-2008 06:55

but i'm using drivers from pc suite 7 and i'd encounter no problem.....
in fact, i never installed nokia connectivity driver from jaf since i can't use the phone's modem to access the net when using the jaf driver....

even usb dead (N95 8gb) work nicely on original nokia drivers.....

tested on jaf and ub dead usb.....

James_S 08-17-2008 23:32

It would be so much easier if Universalbox could just fix the USB flashing problems. It's so incredible annoying that they don't even bother to fix such simple problems. There's lots of KNOWN bug in Nokia flashing, but they don't care to fix them. :(

borsi 08-19-2008 16:18

yes problem is in universal box soft

it is bug plese fix it ub team

menarakech 08-21-2008 18:04

Yes some problem too.My box befor last update works fine but with latest update always erros using cable USB.

.:GSM International:. 08-21-2008 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_S (Post 3576509)
It would be so much easier if Universalbox could just fix the USB flashing problems. It's so incredible annoying that they don't even bother to fix such simple problems. There's lots of KNOWN bug in Nokia flashing, but they don't care to fix them. :(

There are a lot of things that UB need to do mate, but they wont bother unles they can charge more logs for it now!

Look at SE for instance? Still WAY behind every other tool that supports SEMC (except HWK), servers are up and down like a whore's drawers, and thats if they are even working full stop! Nokia is full of bugs, and causes more problems than what it fixes!

Still, they havent closed SEMC A2 unlock on software, so STILL ppl trying to unlock phones when UB team know full well it wont work, as with online unlock button for BB5!

And as for updates, its 1 every 3 months, no bug fixes in between. And usually its eithre non descript update that we dont need, or an update that they expect us to pay for after everything they have done to us!

Not my box of choice anymore, but, does make a really good paperweight!

omerdagli 08-22-2008 16:26

download

Quote:

Originally Posted by MobileDoctor's (Post 3572034)

Regards
F@iSaL

hi
where can i download software i have hwk suit 2.0.7 but i need sotwae as well
my hwk about 2 year old
i dont have download activition
thanks

MobilesDoctor 08-22-2008 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by omerdagli (Post 3590738)
hi
where can i download software i have hwk suit 2.0.7 but i need sotwae as well
my hwk about 2 year old
i dont have download activition
thanks

this is not right section for posting . Just use search button and get your answer

Regards
F@iSaL

vijayarumugam 03-11-2012 12:07

thanks for your suggestion

junjie007 09-24-2012 14:41

usb flashing is really hard for me

let me try this solution

anyway thank you for sharing.................