GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Universalbox

Universalbox Universalbox Official support area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2006, 20:01   #1 (permalink)

Member: 213057
Thanks Meter: 0
Helpppppppppppppppp Mr. Universalbox

Hola Mr Universalbox in view of which already me two have been damaged boxes and I have used both with the port usb they said to me that it(he,she) should use the same one for port lpt and a transformer of current my question which transformer of current recommends me to use that voltage and all the amperes.
Thank you.

PD: The second question is the box I me damage despues that actualize the same one for Internet

Hola Mr Universalbox en vista de que ya se me han daņado dos boxes y las he usado ambas con el puerto usb me dijeron que usara la misma por puerto lpt y un transformador de corriente mi pregunta cual transformador de corriente me recomienda para usar que voltaje y cuantos amperios.
Gracias.

PD: La segunda pregunta es la box se me daņo despues que actualize la misma por internet

Old 02-27-2006, 02:01   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 68075
Thanks Meter: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanp
Hola Mr Universalbox in view of which already me two have been damaged boxes and I have used both with the port usb they said to me that it(he,she) should use the same one for port lpt and a transformer of current my question which transformer of current recommends me to use that voltage and all the amperes.
Thank you.

PD: The second question is the box I me damage despues that actualize the same one for Internet

Hola Mr Universalbox en vista de que ya se me han daņado dos boxes y las he usado ambas con el puerto usb me dijeron que usara la misma por puerto lpt y un transformador de corriente mi pregunta cual transformador de corriente me recomienda para usar que voltaje y cuantos amperios.
Gracias.

PD: La segunda pregunta es la box se me daņo despues que actualize la misma por internet

You ASK YOUR RESELLER FIRST.
Then.
ASK HERE!

B.R.
EIGY.

Old 02-27-2006, 12:00   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 212944
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by EIGY
You ASK YOUR RESELLER FIRST.
Then.
ASK HERE!
B.R.
EIGY.
you wanna become SUPER NO LIFE POSTER?

Old 02-27-2006, 14:35   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 68982
Thanks Meter: 17,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanp
Thank you.

Gracias.

Box must work on USB without external power supply. If you have bad boxes with HW problem please contact with the reseller and ask for replacement.

Old 02-27-2006, 14:37   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 68982
Thanks Meter: 17,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitpod
you wanna become SUPER NO LIFE POSTER?
Universal Box team rolls on the floor laughing.

Old 02-27-2006, 15:36   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 10635
Thanks Meter: 10
hehe (C)
Crew

WBR,