GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Universalbox

Universalbox Universalbox Official support area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2007, 16:04   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 582052
Thanks Meter: 0
Imei Changing should be free who agrees?

Hi

I have just recently bought this box and its a shame dont get me wrong its a very good peice of kit ive spent around £240 for this box with the cables but the funny thing is i have to spend another £160 to get it to work i mean to buy credits and i cant do anything with it.

I personally think imei changing for all phones that it supports should be free and fair enough unlocking should be charged as it is who agrees with me.

I have bought a few other items and they seem to let you change imei's free why not such a good device like uni box comeon on uni box your good and have nothing to be afraid or loose give us something for spending on you.

Make imei changing free on all dct3 dct4 and cid 41 51 and 52 phones well all sony erricson phones even new ones, sorry if my numbers are all over the place new with this stuff.

Regards
DjinnSystems

Old 09-08-2007, 18:01   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5144
Thanks Meter: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjinnSystems View Post
Hi

I have just recently bought this box and its a shame dont get me wrong its a very good peice of kit ive spent around £240 for this box with the cables but the funny thing is i have to spend another £160 to get it to work i mean to buy credits and i cant do anything with it.

I personally think imei changing for all phones that it supports should be free and fair enough unlocking should be charged as it is who agrees with me.

I have bought a few other items and they seem to let you change imei's free why not such a good device like uni box comeon on uni box your good and have nothing to be afraid or loose give us something for spending on you.

Make imei changing free on all dct3 dct4 and cid 41 51 and 52 phones well all sony erricson phones even new ones, sorry if my numbers are all over the place new with this stuff.

Regards
DjinnSystems

Hi...
I agree with you...Start imidiatly with making free software for imei changing...
I will support you...

b/r KIMA

Old 09-08-2007, 18:08   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

I got a better idea

You been in the buisiness too logn you start and i will support you by munching on KIMA ALOO

we'll get there

What i mean is theres boxes out there such as nspro wich let you do that i know were paying a hefty ammount here but its for support i know but imei features should be free dont you reckon and were happy to pay for unlocking

Old 09-08-2007, 18:19   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 80354
Sonork: 100.1577575
Thanks Meter: 21,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimagsm View Post
Hi...
I agree with you...Start imidiatly with making free software for imei changing...
I will support you...

b/r KIMA
Oooooops

Old 09-08-2007, 19:35   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Hey comeon im only having a laugh with kima

easy now fellas!!!

Old 09-08-2007, 20:50   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 147007
Thanks Meter: 8
ub give us th revolutionary dct4 and dct4+ imei change and the db2020 unlock and imei manage after long years of waiting for it.

You say that we have to ignore all their hard work to do that and all their knowledge, the only thing that we can do is to support them buying the logs... for how long i dont know...

thanks ub for everythyng..